Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? (5451 Views)

Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris / Beyonce Under Fire For Wearing This To A Public Concert,the Said She Showed Azz / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
THE FIRST BOLLYWOOD, HOLLYWOOD &NOLLYWOOD MOVIE YOU EVER WATCHED? https://www.nairaland.com/1461105/first-nollywood-hollywood-bollywood-movie#18493660 #TheMadooNairalander
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
I JUST LOVE SIMPLE GOOD LOOKING MEN. cheesy cheesy
ME LIKEY!
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by babyboy3(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Well not everyone dresses as if they are attending the Oscar's award ceremony.. People wear anything to movie premiers... if your boy friend is the A List Celeb, no one actually cares about what men wears, the focus is always on the evening gown the female celeb wears, what design and whether its a "Miss or a Hit"
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by tushberry: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice one simple nd cool
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
It isn't red carpet material but it is cool.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Orikinla(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
kayClt: Its cool but not for a red carpet event, maybe for a picnic or sumtin more casual.
Of course.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by Orikinla(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
lynpetra: I JUST LOVE SIMPLE GOOD LOOKING MEN. cheesy cheesy
ME LIKEY!
Like Idris Elba.
Re: Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? by zada(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
@All, nuftin is wrong with this dressing, red or Green carpet. The guy is probarbly selling himsef and that cloths brings out his selling point. Naija pple una like to ova dress, if na David Berkham now everybody go short! I tire for una.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Seen At Club Joker, Guys And Their Love For Bumbum Sha (pics) / See List Of Top DJ In Nigeria That Will Shock You.(photo) / "My Lips Can Suck Good Dick" Bobrisky Declares In New Daring Photo Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.