Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity (4262 Views)

Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace / PHOTOS: D’banj & Genevieve Nnaji Reunite At Gulder Ultimate’s N150million Ship / PHOTOS Of Mr. May D N150million 6-bedroom Duplex!!! (2) (3) (4)

May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by silverdam(m): 2:52am On Oct 01, 2013
You all have heard about the N150M house MayD
purchased lately.

Well, according to some sources I was told the
house does not belong to MayD as his PRs claims.
The source told me the house is an old one, which
MayD is living in the house as a Tenant and that
the house does not worth N20million naira.
I was told they purposely snapped the picture of
the house in black and white because the house is
very dirty, old and the paint is faded.

They said MayD and his PR only did that for
publicity stunt cos he was becoming irrelevant in
the music industry and wanted to copy his
colleagues (wizkid, ice prince, iyanya and others)
who flaunt their properties. One of the reason he
did this was to spite P-square, so that they won’t
say his career is over…..
You all know MayD was under P-Square’s record
label, so I guess he following their foot steps cos I
still remember P-square’s house saga in Omole.

To cap it all, I was also told that MayD does not
worth N10Million that its all packaging things.

*sigh* This story might not be true oo but I’m still
trying to get better pictures of this house, and the
full gist… I guess I will be doing some
investigation on this matter.

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/01/may-ds-n150million-naira-house-is-an-old-and-rented-house-its-all-publicity-stunt/[/url]

Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by kunlesehan(m): 4:24am On Oct 01, 2013
story
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 01, 2013
bad belle whats your own? Desist from posting rubbish from that your tattered mud hut!
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by bigtt76(f): 5:06am On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmm ....we all know na! Especially with the black and white photograph, we just no wan talk make people think say na bad belle. Even all those wey be colored photograph sef wey dem de show us say na this that house for Lekki ...all na wash! I remember not too long a mention was made of Genny getting a house in Lekki and then all of a sudden it became Ikoyi ...renovating a 200 Million Naira Mansion ....hmmmmm I set mouth!
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by demelza: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Its only a mumu that would think May D could afford a house of 150 million. How many songs him don sing?
If he thinks this is the way to spite P-square, then he is stu.pid. He was given a massive chance & he blew it.
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by Dclique(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2013
Lol, see as the guy jst dey fall him hand sha.
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by homesteady(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Even without your story OP, I knew he can't afford a house that's worth 150million! Does he want to starve to death!
BTW, OP, it seems you are a bad belle blogger! You are always blogging bad things about celebs!
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by ba7man(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2013
He's always stayed in the house in Magodo. I see him on sundays driving his red CLK.

The house is definitely not worth N150million but its value is around N70million. There's no way a house can cost as low as N20million in Magodo phase 2.

There's a possibility that he bought the house off its owners. That's what's most likely.
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by Chanchit: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2013
Op, na Psquare send you this msg..? Cos we knw before you said it, thats what they all do, even Psquare did it, we watched how they locked their landlord out of the house which they told us that it belongs to them, I watched it on STV news.
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by Airforce1(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2013
I can't believe I'm richer than May D.. . Wow!! ..
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by djeezy(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2013
#No comment yet.
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
May D buy a 150million naira house?. Believe that and you would believe anything

And hey oga blogger, you don't have keep lying to make sense. "Someone told you"?. Who is this "someone"?. Pathetic liars tryna tarnish a musician image just to drive traffic to their blogs. Pathetic!!
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by silverdam(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Airforce1: I can't believe I'm richer than May D.. . Wow!! ..
. Lol! Lobatan
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by homesteady(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Airforce1: I can't believe I'm richer than May D.. . Wow!! ..

Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by HezronLorraine(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
According to some sources?

What and who are the sources.May D has a house shikena.

@Airforce1,Dude please,abeggrin
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by yolo4545: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
Its a lie cuz I saw davido. Tweetin @may D abt its ...............and I was still with mayD and co last friday while he was popping for us
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by silverdam(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
yolo4545: Its a lie cuz I saw davido. Tweetin @may D abt its ...............and I was still with mayD and co last friday while he was popping for us
Hmmm! Popping for you abi you are. Famzing?
Re: May D’s N150million Naira House Is An Old And Rented House, Its All Publicity by silverdam(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2013
!!!

Shamefull Father Caught his Own Daughter With A Guy Having S*x And Joins Them / Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi / #bbnaija: See Tacha's Hilarious Freeze Position (photo, Video)