Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi (4278 Views)

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by zoba88: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
In their pre-wedding photoshoot,a Christian couple invited 'Jesus' to be part of it.Aww!So creative and lovely.

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/christian-couple-invite-to-be-part-of.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by midehi2(f): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hian! I hope there will be Jesus after their wedding, no cheating, no lies

3 Likes

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by NwaAmaikpe: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
The groom should be really worried..

I don't trust the way his bride is looking at the 'Jesus' undecided

Before he will change her water to wine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by Chanchit: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This guy really needs deliverance, I don't care from where, even if na babalawo or mami water. All ways offside.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by RoyalBlak007: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
♤Y'all tagging a man "Jesus"

♤just cos he's white!?

1 Like

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by yungbillionaire(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
is dis not somehow over d top...I just thinking
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by sllylie(f): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
lovely concept
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
That aint jesus

2 Likes

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by 10eola(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
So this is how JESUS looks like undecided

Aje kun iya le ma jee

1 Like

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by Caustics: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
angry angry
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by blaquebelle: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nawo
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by Chikelue2000(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
more like Jehovah witness stuff
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by Michellla(f): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

6 Likes

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Honestly, the concept is nice.

1 Like

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by Mrop(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
that's so nice
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by Jennifer89(f): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
awww lovely
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by emeijeh(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jesus 'Christ'?

1 Like

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by Millz404(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
So this modern age, Jesus still d carry stick and wear babarega
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by hernandson(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Y'all tagging a man "Jesus"

♤just cos he's white!?
I tire oo,

1 Like

Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by vhickky(f): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
This stuff is really funny.... Can't stop laughing
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by graciella(f): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice concept. Creativity! I love this!
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Funniest thing is the dude portrayed as "Jesus" might not even make heaven at last cry
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by crazyABO(m): 4:23am On Jun 11, 2017
He invited Jesus abi this one that looks like messi shocked
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by buchilino(m): 5:49am On Jun 11, 2017
U NOW C D DIFFERENCE BW OYIBO PRE WEDDING PICS N AFRICANS PRE WEDDING PICS. NO INDECENT CLOTHS OR CONTACTS. N ABOVE ALL, D OYIBO COUPLE CHOOSE TO SHOW MORE WISDOM N MATURITY. MOST AFRICAN PRE WEDDING PICS I SEE ON DIS FORUM NEEDS TO CHANGE.
Re: Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi by buchilino(m): 5:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Millz404:
So this modern age, Jesus still d carry stick and wear babarega

WAT DO U WANT HIM TO WEAR, "HAMMER TIME"?

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Wears Gucci From Top To Socks Level To Sleep On Jet / Top 20 Richest Musicians In America 2018: List Of Richest Singers And Rappers / "Beyonce's Size" - Yemi Alade Flaunts Backside (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.