Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download (6820 Views)

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by mychelyte(m): 3:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Guys please come to my aid oo,I've been wanting to watch match with my Android but i don't know how
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by physise(m): 5:21am On Oct 01, 2013
syblatv
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by Walexz02(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2013
^^^^
syblatv does not show all footnall matches... people should share other apps if there are.
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by Infoman51: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2013
physise: syblatv
please give me the name of station that broadcast live football or sport in general among the stations in syblatv
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by physise(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Infoman51: please give me the name of station that broadcast live football or sport in general among the stations in syblatv
jsc sport+10
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2013
physise: jsc sport+10
have u ever streamed live match from beginning to end?
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by physise(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2013
tomii: have u ever streamed live match from beginning to end?
nah
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Like hw many gb or mb wld it take to stream a full match or only 45mins of the match?
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by physise(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
tomii: Like hw many gb or mb wld it take to stream a full match or only 45mins of the match?
200mb n above
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by Kamaye(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sybla tv is the only app you can use to watch live matches on android, and yes! it streams all top matches from major european leagues epl, la liga, serie A, bundesliga and ofcouse uefa champions league. no other app can do that for you as at now. www.sybla.com
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
physise: 200mb n above
so if I subscribe for airtel 2gb I can use it to watch like 3 matches?
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by Adebami125: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2013
tomii: Like hw many gb or mb wld it take to stream a full match or only 45mins of the match?
if u want to stream matches u shld hav an unlimited data
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by physise(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2013
tomii: so if I subscribe for airtel 2gb I can use it to watch like 3 matches?
maybe
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by Swiftboy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
www.Realtime.com/TV is Nigerian first live streaming tv. They'll cover this season's football matches as well as other events. It wont lag,its live and direct.
Re: Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
follow this link and get your problem solved like mine http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/07/how-to-watch-live-football-matches-on.html

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Download 2go On My Nokia Lumia 510 / (Pics)Nokia 3310 Memes: Classic Lovers, Vietnam Refurbished Nokia 3310s For Sale / Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.