Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam (15792 Views)

Chidinma And Oge Okoye At A Cancer Awareness Program In Lagos (Photos) / Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / N.16m ‘Smart Bra’ Detects bosom Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by hollameeday: 5:21am On Oct 02, 2013
Iko5000: why do we call it Bosom when the whole world calls it BREAST .Breast cancer. there is nothing wrong with the word
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by hollameeday: 5:24am On Oct 02, 2013
How many market women knw it as bossom.so let dis message get 2 dem sef n call it breast abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by coache(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by kabba7(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2013
coache: grin cheesy
hmm I pity you becos if cancer is present, there will be transfer of it to ur mouth and the only treatment available to mouth treatment is cutting off the mouth
hmm I pity you becos if cancer is present, there will be transfer of it to ur mouth and the only treatment available to mouth treatment is cutting off the mouth.....Lolz

What then happen as this gal by the side prefer being given a very serious suck{she's has this two great apples on her wide chest } before the real thing. Is it safe?
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2013
nice one[b][/b]
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by stineb1: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2013
KA24DETT: According to the US preventive task force.
It is not advisable to do a brea$t self examination . There is no morality advantage.
Women should go for mammography every 2-3 yrs starting at age 50.
A lump on a woman can mean anything , it can be a cyst , fibroadeonma. Not every lump is a cancer.
I completely disagree with you and the US preventive whatever on the age barrier. In Nigeria and UK, the age qualification for Mammography Examination is 40 years and above, to be carried out annually or Bi-annually depending on Family History. Younger females of less than 40 years of age are required to undergo a breast scan if a lump is noticed. I AM SPEAKING AS A MEDICAL RADIOGRAPHER, IT IS MY PRACTICE TO CARRY OUT IMAGING BREAST SCREENING
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Dannylux: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Are flat breasted females allowed to comment?
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by enyhss(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
So it's a taboo to write or call breast what it is on Nairaland? What the hell is bosom cancer?Stop this madness already!
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

who is this yaba left escapee, i wasen`t referrinq to you so why quote me?! you need to learn how to start mindinq your business you qay, stop stalkinq me plus i cover my bum-bum in the name of jesus|
u bisex! If not that i knw u, i will insult u!
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by phade(f): 12:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Mscheeeeew. @OP what is wrong with calling B R E A S T by it's name. @ Nairaland MODs B R E A S T is not a vulgar word so whats your problem with it? it's just another part of the body, same as eyes, legs fingers et al.
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by coache(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Has Passed Peak - Akin Abayomi, Health Commissioner Says / Kerosene Explosion Kills One-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Photos) / World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.