Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works (20847 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Honoured With The Danny Glover Humanitarian Award / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by tellwisdom: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Is this not nighties?? Sleeping gown, and what did she write on the book she was holding?? sad
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by dionflex: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Funny dough but its d 2ruth n am here 2 give u a truth on u browsing free courtesy NAIJA@53 visit http://naijaguyzbase.ml/register.php LATEST FREE BROWSING 4 NAIJA@53 ALL NETWORKS HERE
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: HOE award
i dont mind giving you award for loosers and beefers association of nairaland.for being succesful at bringing others down to feel good about yourself.

Obviously shes a renowed humanitarian,u.n ambassador,nollywood actress and model,please what sucess have you achieved in your own field.enle

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: HOE award
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by desiretom(f): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Only d rich gets awards!!! D rich getting richer and d poor getting poorer!!!
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Amya(f): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
If there was ever a word. . . Oh! I think there is! ATTENTION W.H.O.RE!!!
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Repentance(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]i lv chika rit frm ma tym.am hapi she is on d news for d rit reason.keep it up!
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Why does this lady always look [/b]VAIN[b] to me angry
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by loorah(f): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
yeah,congrats my look-a-like.
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
She resembles a refugee.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Chiopatra: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
imsparkling: Hall of Grace!! na she gv hasef dat award.
hahaha some peeps are funny sha
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by delors(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
What did she do?
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by RedCard1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Chika Ike winning an award for whatever reason must be a healthy joke. What humanitarian job has she done? Ambassador my hairy yansh! All these their 2 by 2 awards don tire me sef

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by RedCard1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
kulyie: i dont mind giving you award for loosers and beefers association of nairaland.for being succesful at bringing others down to feel good about yourself.

Obviously shes a renowed humanitarian,u.n ambassador,nollywood actress and model,please what sucess have you achieved in your own field.enle
hey Chika Ike, you are welcome to nairaland. Keep defending yaself.
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by kid7soccer(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
So money now buy awards.
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by fedrick901(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
cerebral assain: And dz made fp undecided dayumn
?
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Cutesexy1(f): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice1
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by sanchez0: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2013
All na illuminati things. End time..ehen, I don finally talk am grin
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by MRMICKMEN: 1:45am On Oct 02, 2013
humanitarian works as in Divorce na grin
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by mamagee3(f): 3:20am On Oct 02, 2013
Good for her!!!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by hustla(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2013
All this mumu joke awards sef undecided
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by heavenlycrown: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Congrats dear, u look fabulous in that gown.
I Like, I Like!! I Like!!!
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sen David Mark's "daughter"
Kelklein: [size=14pt]Who is this Chika Ike and what does she do? [/size]
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Red_Card: hey Chika Ike, you are welcome to nairaland. Keep defending yaself.
shut up there.you dont know the difference between chika and shewa.jealousy and inferiority complex has finished your brain that there is nothing to be used for thinking.tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

With your pathetic attitude and bring her down mentality,even if they call 100 pastors and 100 imams to pray for you,you can never suceed because you have the mentality of a looser.if you are praying to suceed and you are hating others who are suceeding in their field,there is no 2 way about it,you cannot suceed.if you like fast till jesus comes,its not posible because its only low lives like you that get so angry and bitter about others sucess.

I am just pitying you that is why i am imploring you to get rid of your low life mentality,it cannot get you any where rather it will bring you down the more.the last thing i will tell you is that if you can afford 2,000 naira go and buy the book 'principles of highly successful men'.sucessful men dont have time to be hating on others.you need to get out of your mental poverty,that is if you want to o! They can only take a horse to a river,they cannot force it to drink water.you need wisdom urgently.tufiaaaaaaaaaakwa.

I am suprised miserable men like you have not finished in this world.
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
hustla: All this mumu joke awards sef undecided
let us see your own and from where before we know who the 'mumu' is.

Isnt it ironic how people hate what they wish they had and have to cover up their internal insecurities by bringing others down
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
MR MICKMEN: humanitarian works as in Divorce na grin
so what? Is that new or is that supposed to be funny :/
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Keneking: She resembles a refugee.
while you sound like a tout
Re: Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
Flexneri: No be to dey get award,keep ur spouse.
orisirisi.i didnt know a spouse is an inanimate object that can get missing or stolen.i dint know spouse is now phone,laptop,money,jwelry box or document they keep.smh.bush meat mentality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Stars Visit President Jonathan At Aso Rock / Skepta Installed As Chief Amuludun Of Odo-aje In Ogun State (photos/video) / Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.