Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” (20885 Views)

Odunlade Adekola's Wife Kisses Funke Akindele On Set (Photo) / Nigerians Congratulates Funke And Akindele Bello As They Welcome Twins (photos) / Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by ebusfav: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Taking to Instagram to congratulate actress Funke Akindele Bello a.k.a Jenifa whose husband suggested that they might be expecting twins in an Instagram post that went viral yesterday, Cool FM's OAP, Daddy Freeze, reminded her of his prophecy months back after  Nigerian pastor made some negative prophecies about her. 

He also went ahead to proclaim blessings upon the actress. Here's what he wrote;

'Congratulations in advance my dear sister.

On the 27th of December last year about 6 months ago I prayed and prophesied into your life, saying that there will be the cry of a healthy child in your arms, in a few months. God doubled the blessing.

We serve a living God, may his miracles manifest in our lives may we be living testimonies to his glory in Jesus name amen! ~FRZ
------------------------------
Here is what I said 6months ago.
-
Read Freeze’s words; ‘@funkejenifaakindele, I reverse any negative prophesy over your life in the name of Jesus! You will enjoy your marriage and it will be fruitful in every aspect. You married your best friend and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, will ruin that friendship or relationship in the mighty name of JESUS!
I nullify any proclamation against you or your marriage with the blood of JESUS.
In a few months there will be the cry of a healthy child in your arms and joy, success and love will continue to be your portion always.
Please my dear, hold on to this prophesy and ignore any other one. ~FRZ’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/oap-daddy-freeze-congratulates-funke-akindele-on-her-twin-pregnancy-reminds-her-hes-a-prophet.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
who is daddy freeze? must he always react to things? is daddy freeze a musician or a politician? always looking for cheap fame. what is daddy freeze pastor?

he likes to criticise people and always like reacting to

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by Papiikush: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Some shìt are better off Social Media

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by labake1(f): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
FTC grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by Tolexander: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Freeze is more a prophet than many self acclaimed prophets in Nigeria!

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by praizephoto(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
I know u will react
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by botad(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Most times I do wonder why the so called celebrities are fond of advertising every steps and stages of their lives on social media.

You are pregnant, thank God we are happy for you but why telling the whole world on social media?

My prayer is that it shall be well with mother and the babies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by bumi10(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
wooow
thats nice
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by twentyk(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
hello
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by chima4chima(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Congratulations cool cool

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by BuhariNaWah: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dear God,

What will the 22nd Century look like?

Things have really changed

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by oheni(f): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
A Pastor said she will never have a baby all these fake Pastors every where.2015 they told us buhari is a God's sent to deliver Nigeria but today we have seen it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by Omotayor123(f): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
The couple should keep their business off social media.

Daddy freez should shut the fvckk.. He will comment on everything without getting his fact. i guess he didn't contact the couple before posting this shii undecided

Twins or Not, I wish funke All the happiness she deserves.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by Sleyanya1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
I wish this creative entertaining lady safe delivery.
God bless & keep her family.
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by bigtt76(f): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
That's how they bring ill-luck upon themselves. They think its everyone on their SM that are happy with their progress? SMH ...because Hollywood celebrities post theirs on SM, then its the norm for everyone .....they forget we're Africans eh.

botad:
Most times I do wonder why the so called celebrities are fond of advertising every steps and stages of their lives on social media.

You are pregnant, thank God we are happy for you but why telling the whole world on social media?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
people just like intercepting the work if God converting it to glory and cheap fame for themselves ...instead of leaving the glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by Nbote(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Johnson1990:
Congrat

Dis guy is a data scammer .. If any of u foolishly falls for his cheap scam and open thread to cry later , thunder will fire d both of U... Thanks..
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by Dandeedadrunk(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Riosystem:
Safe Delivery

Your office address?
Or you send price lists of your services to princedeyeming@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by donqx: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
twins ke.she don dey Bleep
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by whizzyleejr(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thank you Daddy Freeze, ese a wale wa dupe
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by talk2saintify(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
funke was praying too

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by dahunsy(f): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# people fail to learn from happenings around them# simple
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by seyoops4u: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by tintingz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Where is that fake pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by LeanonGOD(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amen and Amen In Jesus Almighty Name. The family doesn't have to publicized the pregnancy - they should wait until safe delivery.
Sleyanya1:
I wish this creative entertaining lady safe delivery.
God bless & keep her family.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” by IamPatriotic(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
botad:

What stops her from announcing on social media, after all, she's rich and famous so village witch has left her alone long time ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Quadri, Salawa Abeni, Oga Bello Reunite For Ramadan Lecture [photos] / John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria / Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.