Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light (23740 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Timipre Sylva's Convoy Obeying Traffic Light As He Arrives Yenagoa (Photos) / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by scholes23(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
On the other hand, if he had disobeyed the traffic rules, I'm very sure they'll give him a very hot chase. You do the wrong thing, WAHALA. You do the right thing, same WAHALA again.
Nigerian Police SMH.

And for those who don't know,
THE POLICE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Chinnwa: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Naija I hail thee
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by eluquenson(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
Majority of the officers in Nigerian police are bunch of illiterates so I wasn't surprised seeing this news whether true or not, I had a bad experience with them as well.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Zet72(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Welcome to the land of the lawless, by the lawless& For the lawless.... God bless nija

1 Like

Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Sicozone(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
that is Naija police for you.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
hi,Pls Dont ignore dis,Help
me win,Pls CLICK on the link and LIKE
my post.tnx
www.airteloperamini.net/1gyqmiyuas.html
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Muscomide: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
"Leave the matter to God" is the bane of the Nigerian justice system. The errant coppers should be identified and if guilty, severely dealt with to deter others. Nigerians and their false religiosity.

2 Likes

Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
That is model vintage naija for ya...
MEANWHILE JUST HEARD IT ON RADIO,WE ARE FINALLY HAVING THE......""CONFERENCE""and FEMI OKURONNU IS DA CHAIRMAN FOR ITS MODALITIES...FOLKS,THIS DA OPPORTUNITY,DA ENEMIES HAVE HEARD IT ALSO,LETS SUPPORT IT AND ENSURE ITS A PEOPLES' S.O.V.E.R.E.I.G.N. NATIONAL CONFERENCE...
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by vcvibes(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
KiksAsso:

http://www.punchng.com/metro/policemen-assault-punchman-for-obeying-traffic-light/
buh why the guy stop for red light when road dey free? He no know say na 9ja we dey?? Anyway those cop guys harsh oo, them 4 jus yarb the guy leave am comot instead the beatings. Be like say dem high on alomo sweeters...*sorry* ah mean bitters
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
That is model vintage naija for ya...
MEANWHILE JUST HEARD IT ON RADIO,WE ARE FINALLY HAVING THE......""CONFERENCE""and FEMI OKURONNU IS DA CHAIRMAN FOR ITS MODALITIES...FOLKS,THIS DA OPPORTUNITY,DA ENEMIES HAVE HEARD IT ALSO,LETS SUPPORT IT AND ENSURE ITS A PEOPLES' S.O.V.E.R.E.I.G.N. NATIONAL CONFERENCE...SOMEBODY GET THIS THREADED n FRONT PAGED....
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by vcvibes(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
me_for_you: Sorry for de-threading. Not in my character. Just want ask why this UN General Assembly meeting is no where I can see. I really want to react to this Isreal PM's address
they are hiding from you abi u dont know
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by switdil(f): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Independence
My a*s
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by LajaLaba: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
switdil: Independence
My ass
What colour is your bottom?
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by SassyKwin(f): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
hi,Pls Dont ignore dis,Help
me win,Pls CLICK on the link and LIKE
my post.tnx
www.airteloperamini.net/1gyqmiyuas.html
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
And they still say, ''POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND'':

pollice is like the devil to me. Whenever i approach a police checkpoint, i remember the bible phrase which says, ''When i pass through the valley of the shadow of death''. But like the psalmist says, ''I shall fear no evil''.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
donguutti: Why would you obey traffic rules,you are spoiling the day for the cops.if you had flouted the red lights,other drivers would follow,the police would chase and nab all of you and 5k each would be given as 'traffic light offence fine'.

Its independence day ,policemen also need to celebrate,next time dont be so righteous and selfish

Okay, noted!
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
brownbest: #hmmmm#clearing my throat, PRESS knows how to paint a story, adding salt and pepper coz it concerns them

Doubtful thomas, i was never believing the impossible stories being peddled against policemen till i started using the roads often.

Believe me, policemen are monsters on the highway. Before my very eyes, they searched a man by 11m yesterday, emptied his pocket of all the money he had and carted it away...
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by kokoye(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
KiksAsso: A policeman at the company’s gate pleaded with our correspondent “to leave the matter to God”, noting that the abusive policemen would meet their waterloo soon.

The policeman at the company's gate is the real culprit.

1 Like

Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Osoldier: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
KiksAsso:

http://www.punchng.com/metro/policemen-assault-punchman-for-obeying-traffic-light/

the point is clear, if u are trained driver u arent to have know that when the road is clear u dont need to obey trafic light, though im suporting the assult but you are at fault.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by mutvy: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nigerian Police are the worst law abiding citizens,while law abiding citizens are the most oppressed.

1 Like

Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Anniettieufia(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
KiksAsso: Nigeria is in deed, a peculiar Nation.

I don't understand .
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by nijanigga: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Joyfullyme: Read this story again this man never talk wetin happen well.
If you have brain left, why not ask the policemen to say their own version. Too many brainless people, very low thinking.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by DrLecter1: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
But Why angry
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by edirector(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lol... Mkpo aba ke Nigeria o.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by iwoh4: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mr punch man just know u are n nija.dy just gave u a welcome invitation to 53year in nija
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by PAT4HOT(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Wat a wondaful & strong country.........Naija 4 life
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Rejoice5000(f): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Punch man i dt believe ur statement.this journalist can turn blue to white.

1 Like

Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by buchai: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Naija na one week too many troubles.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Joyfullyme: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
nijanigga:
If you have brain left, why not ask the policemen to say their own version. Too many brainless people, very low thinking.
My good friend, what is beyond you is beyond you.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by searay(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Police is your friend.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by mrperfect(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
This isn't pretty picture.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by dallyemmy: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
They misbehave a lot. It is very unfortunate. They behave like people who were trained in the jungle. One used his booth to spoil my trafficator at Ugborikoko Warri last Tuesday. Claiming he would send me to mechanic workshop! He asked me to stop and I stopped. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 / Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno / EndSARS: No Unit Has Been Created To Replace SARS Yet - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.