Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Eighteen Double Vodkas - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Eighteen Double Vodkas (659 Views)

Double Words That Mean Something In Nigeria!!! / Double Double: Twin Sisters Marry Twins Brothers On The Same Day (PHOTOS) / Double Decker Keke Na Pep (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eighteen Double Vodkas by folly69(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
A guy walked into a bar one day and said to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas."
The barman says, "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yeah, I just found out my oldest son is gay."

The next day, the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I just found out that my youngest son is gay, too!"

On the third day, the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas. The bartender said, "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

The man downed the first drink and shook his head, "Yeah, my wife!"
Re: Eighteen Double Vodkas by Jeovy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2008
hahahahahaha,what a family,am sure the dad self get some issues
Re: Eighteen Double Vodkas by folly69(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
probably grin
Re: Eighteen Double Vodkas by olulu(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
gay family

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Design Website+ Host + Domain + Personal Email For Just A Token. / The Elderly Golfer / At The Parmacy (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.