Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists (1755 Views)

Dangote Group Apptitude Test. / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State / After Chevron Skill Test For Earth Scientist-geologist And Geophysist (2) (3) (4)

Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by okeyjames(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2013
Please has anyone heard anything about the skill test?
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by badbells: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2013
I think they sent out mails today for skills test
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by shopyboy(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2013
I just got a mail from them.
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by badbells: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2013
@shopboy, please can we liase. My email is enemyofgreat@gmai.com. Hit me up let's talk as I got a mail too
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by Khodry(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hope they ve nt started sending mails for the petroleum engineer's postion?
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by ayolatun(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Okeyjames pls tell me details of the mail for earth scientists. Would definitely appreciate.
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by Louis007: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by okeyjames(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
ayolatun: Okeyjames pls tell me details of the mail for earth scientists. Would definitely appreciate.
I ve not received any invitation mail yet o. But will get mine soon by God's grace.
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by arowhales(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
@louis 007 are u actually serious dat u got a rejection mail? D usual practise is dat u won't hear frm dem.
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by okeyjames(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Louis007: Congrats guys! Mine was a rejection mail!
They send rejection mails too?
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by okeyjames(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
shopyboy: I just got a mail from them.
When is the date for the test?
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by Cocosmite: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by yxizzy(f): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Please, does anyone know whether chevron accepts IT students. If they do, how can I register or write d exam? Please
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by Louis007: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sorry guys! I thought it was from chevron, but I just discovered its from Brass LNG I did last month!
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by okeyjames(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
shopyboy: I just got a mail from them.
Is it for earth scientists position?
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by shopyboy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
okeyjames:
Is it for earth scientists position?
Yes its for earth scientist, the skills test is for 10th of october
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by chemicstein: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Please comrades help ...how do I apply?....I am very much interested in the earth sccientist position

Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by okeyjames(m): 1:42am On Oct 03, 2013
shopyboy:
Yes its for earth scientist, the skills test is for 10th of october
That day is my POP.....it is well
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by okeyjames(m): 1:43am On Oct 03, 2013
chemicstein: Please comrades help ...how do I apply?....I am very much interested in the earth sccientist position
Application ended on the 8th of July
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by ayolatun(m): 3:10am On Oct 03, 2013
Abeg shoboy forward the mail to [i][/i]ayokunle007@gmail.com

let me take a look
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 03, 2013
has anyone for petroleum engr position received any mail yet?
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 03, 2013
yxizzy: Please, does anyone know whether chevron accepts IT students. If they do, how can I register or write d exam? Please
They do accept IT students. Find a way to submit ur IT letter, they'll contact u for an aptitude test. Do ur best cos u might be called.
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 03, 2013
okeyjames:
That day is my POP.....it is well
Wow! What r u gonna do? I wonder why the usual saturday was left out.
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by okeyjames(m): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2013
scad:
Wow! What r u gonna do? I wonder why the usual saturday was left out.
It still baffles me
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by yxizzy(f): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2013
scad:
They do accept IT students. Find a way to submit ur IT letter, they'll contact u for an aptitude test. Do ur best cos u might be called.

Thanks so much Scad, pls another important question is 'do u have any idea on d type of questions they can ask?' I need to start preparing
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by shopyboy(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2013
Done with the test, hoping for the best
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by okeyjames(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2013
shopyboy: Done with the test, hoping for the best
Iwhat kind of questions came out in the skill test?
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by Bpfems(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2013
@shopyboy; congrat. Pls was the skill test for Brass LNG or Cheveron Earth-scientist? pls kindly reply me
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by magicsprings2: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Has anyone been contacted after the skills test? An official said the results will be ready by October ending. It's November already and I'm yet to hear from them. The wait is nerve-wracking.
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by yxizzy(f): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
magicsprings2: Has anyone been contacted after the skills test? An official said the results will be ready by October ending. It's November already and I'm yet to hear from them. The wait is nerve-wracking.

Pls try nd let me know if u hear from them. Don't forget pls
Re: Chevron Apptitude Test For Earth Scientists by princely83(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Guys....chevron has freezed all employments for now. The directive came from their headquarters.

New Graduate Openings / Plastrons Limited / ....