Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants (11531 Views)

Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / Nigerian Students In China Endorse Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by ThaProphet(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Horus:

In some countries who signed the Convention, the police will refuse to enter the embassy premises even if called, this is why when there was the attack by Nigerian citizens on the Nigerian embassy in Dakar the Senegalese police, was accused of failing to protect the embassy. The police refused to intervene even though they were alerted to the attack.

Ah...I see. But you do know that under the Vienna Convention that you mentioned, states (host states) are responsible for the protection of foreign diplomatic missions (embassies included), right? So, I think in such a situation, particularly a seemingly dangerous one, the Russian police would have to intervene as there is no Nigerian Police force to act in such a situation.

Can't really comment much on the Dakar case because I don't know much about it unfortunately. However, it appears to me that the Senegalese Police was accused of failing to protect the embassy (by Nigeria, I suppose) because they had that responsibility. Except they had a completely different agreement which in that case, Nigeria was being stupid accusing the police.
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by wowgold5: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2013
A very unique perspective for your article, I agree with your point of view.I also hope that you are at work is to be able to relax, this is what I recommend to your game, you can click on http://www.fitrsgold.com/RS2007.Gold
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by Sagamite(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Horus:

I asked this question because I dont know if Russia signed the Convention. Under the terms of the 1961 United Nations Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, embassies remain under the jurisdiction of the nation they represent, meaning that police have no authority within an embassy. The Convention is the cornerstone of international relations, and has been signed by more than 200 countries.

That convention terms is meaningless if you are invited to come and act.

Secondly, embassies don't have their own police force, so they are going to rely on local police if they have a problem.

Horus:

In some countries who signed the Convention, the police will refuse to enter the embassy premises even if called, this is why when there was the attack by Nigerian citizens on the Nigerian embassy in Dakar the Senegalese police, was accused of failing to protect the embassy. The police refused to intervene even though they were alerted to the attack.

They probably failed to intervene because they did not get invited by those that can invite them.

Being alerted is not evidence of being invited.
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by Litmus: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a foool.

And you are overemotional, of which being too angry takes a large slice. It clouds your judgment.

Sagamite:
If the people running the country can bother to provide avenues for people to complain considering the numerous issues of inefficiencies, incompetence and corruption everyone knows about and they act on the complaints then no one would need to smash anything.

Let me see, i'm in London, epitome of development and progress, what avenue is open to me to complain on numerous issues of inefficiencies, incompetence? :

Well, I have had many issues of complaint concerning crime,education and employment in England. Police? i have reported something to the police once and was suprised when i subtly and gradually became the object of tax instead. I have written to my MP but got no redress on the issue i wrote him about. I have written to Cameron but received a polite letter ,which amounted to nothing done. There is a procedure to challenge the government of the day in the courts, (i forget what its called) but the conservatives are working to repeal it. Finlay you can appeal to the human rights courts.The conservatives are also fighting to opt out of the human rights that they signed up to.

To all above, you can do almost the same in Nigeria but like in Britain you're unlikely to get success. I'm continually frustrated and surprised in Britain on just how little rights i actually have when all my life in Nigeria i was told that Britain was a land full of human rights. I have not once resorted to smashing or burning anything in Britain, i don't believe Nigerians should do the same in Nigeria. Actually the sense of entitlement,which can be a very destructive thing,is best expressed in a constitution. Nigeria has a constitution Britain has none.

Sagamite:
But as long as some fucktards can oppress you and loot your entitlement and then tell you to fck off without you having a way of getting justice or getting those in power to act, I say not only smash the buildings, smash heads of the fucktards.

What entitlement of yours was looted? Have you read the Nigerian constitution lately?. On an emotional note, i would go so far as to say that the average Nigerian lives in hope of being in a position to loot the entitlement of the man below him and therein lies part of the problem which you cant see because you're blinded by emotion.

Sagamite:
If people are doing this in Nigeria against government officials like every month especially against the useless police when police arrest people for exploitation, I can guarantee you that 50% of the injustices and inefficiencies in Nigeria would be eliminated within 3 years. And the country would benefit from it indirectly.

No you are wrong. Such actions would lead to a steady downward spiral in anarchy in which everyone who feels entitled feels legitimated by any action they take. Thieves will brake into people's home, rape and murder and claim that the did what they did in the name of poverty and state neglect. Deviant will kidnap and claim that they are Nationalist. One day someone like you will win some money in America,return home to Nigeria to live some life and be murdered by someone full of envy who claims that your wealth was ill gotten. Those who would justify Bokoharam use similar premiss.

Sagamite:
For example, no person like Ojo Maduekwe would close an embassy without any announcement while hard-working people have spent hundreds of their money to travel for an appointment booked for that day of closure. And there are no consequences for the fucktards, while the people have lost and are left frustrated.

I don't know who the man is but i bet he has his supporters, for if all are of the same opinion as you, in his state, he would have no place to hide. In other words,as i alluded to earlier, the problems you identify in Nigeria are well understood to be informed by sectional patronage.

In any case, your overall argument, was not related to the topic. The topic was about some idiotic students trashing the Nigerian Embassy in Moscow,embolden by a false sense of entitlement. Now, as i understand it, the Embassy is property on Nigerian soil - more or less. Our constitutional rights are outlined below - more or less. Nowhere on the constitution does it state that the Nigerien citizens has the right to destroy our collective property. Emotionally, i have more right to make a citizen arrest of any of those so-called students-for destroying my prt of the property than they have for trashing that embassy in frustration or protest because none payment of fees.

[size=13pt]Chapter IV Fundamental Rights[/size]

33. (1) Every person has a right to life, and no one shall be deprived intentionally of his life, save in execution of the sentence of a court in respect of a criminal offence of which he has been found guilty in Nigeria.

(2) A person shall not be regarded as having been deprived of his life in contravention of this section, if he dies as a result of the use, to such extent and in such circumstances as are permitted by law, of such force as is reasonably necessary -

(a) for the defence of any person from unlawful violence or for the defence of property:

(b) in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully detained; or

(c) for the purpose of suppressing a riot, insurrection or mutiny.

34. (1) Every individual is entitled to respect for the dignity of his person, and accordingly -

(a) no person shall be subject to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment;

(b) no person shall he held in slavery or servitude; and

(c) no person shall be required to perform forced of compulsory labour.

(2) for the purposes of subsection (1) (c) of this section, "forced or compulsory labour" does not include -

(a) any labour required in consequence of the sentence or order of a court;

(b) any labour required of members of the armed forces of the Federation or the Nigeria Police Force in pursuance of their duties as such;

(c) in the case of persons who have conscientious objections to service in the armed forces of the Federation, any labour required instead of such service;

(d) any labour required which is reasonably necessary in the event of any emergency or calamity threatening the life or well-being of the community; or

(e) any labour or service that forms part of -

(i) normal communal or other civic obligations of the well-being of the community.

(ii) such compulsory national service in the armed forces of the Federation as may be prescribed by an Act of the National Assembly, or

(iii) such compulsory national service which forms part of the education and training of citizens of Nigeria as may be prescribed by an Act of the National Assembly.

35. (1) Every person shall be entitled to his personal liberty and no person shall be deprived of such liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure permitted by law -

(a) in execution of the sentence or order of a court in respect of a criminal offence of which he has been found guilty;

(b) by reason of his failure to comply with the order of a court or in order to secure the fulfilment of any obligation imposed upon him by law;

(c) for the purpose of bringing him before a court in execution of the order of a court or upon reasonable suspicion of his having committed a criminal offence, or to such extent as may be reasonably necessary to prevent his committing a criminal offence;

(d) in the case of a person who has not attained the age of eighteen years for the purpose of his education or welfare;

(e) in the case of persons suffering from infectious or contagious disease, persons of unsound mind, persons addicted to drugs or alcohol or vagrants, for the purpose of their care or treatment or the protection of the community; or

(f) for the purpose of preventing the unlawful entry of any person into Nigeria or of effecting the expulsion, extradition or other lawful removal from Nigeria of any person or the taking of proceedings relating thereto:

Provided that a person who is charged with an offence and who has been detained in lawful custody awaiting trial shall not continue to be kept in such detention for a period longer than the maximum period of imprisonment prescribed for the offence.

(2) Any person who is arrested or detained shall have the right to remain silent or avoid answering any question until after consultation with a legal practitioner or any other person of his own choice.

(3) Any person who is arrested or detained shall be informed in writing within twenty-four hours (and in a language that he understands) of the facts and grounds for his arrest or detention.

(4) Any person who is arrested or detained in accordance with subsection (1) (c) of this section shall be brought before a court of law within a reasonable time, and if he is not tried within a period of -

(a) two months from the date of his arrest or detention in the case of a person who is in custody or is not entitled to bail; or

(b) three months from the date of his arrest or detention in the case of a person who has been released on bail, he shall (without prejudice to any further proceedings that may be brought against him) be released either unconditionally or upon such conditions as are reasonably necessary to ensure that he appears for trial at a later date.

(5) In subsection (4) of this section, the expression "a reasonable time" means -
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
Litmus:
And you are overemotional, of which being too angry takes a large slice. It clouds your judgment.

Let me see, i'm in London, epitome of development and progress, what avenue is open to me to complain on numerous issues of inefficiencies, incompetence? :

Well, I have had many issues of complaint concerning crime,education and employment in England. Police? i have reported something to the police once and was suprised when i subtly and gradually became the object of tax instead. I have written to my MP but got no redress on the issue i wrote him about. I have written to Cameron but received a polite letter ,which amounted to nothing done. There is a procedure to challenge the government of the day in the courts, (i forget what its called) but the conservatives are working to repeal it. Finlay you can appeal to the human rights courts.The conservatives are also fighting to opt out of the human rights that they signed up to.

To all above, you can do almost the same in Nigeria but like in Britain you're unlikely to get success. I'm continually frustrated and surprised in Britain on just how little rights i actually have when all my life in Nigeria i was told that Britain was a land full of human rights. I have not once resorted to smashing or burning anything in Britain, i don't believe Nigerians should do the same in Nigeria. Actually the sense of entitlement,which can be a very destructive thing,is best expressed in a constitution. Nigeria has a constitution Britain has none.

You asked me what avenues you have, then you go ahead and name the avenues that you have used.

The fact you feel you did not get a suitable response to your complaints is not evidence of basis of comparison between the UK and Nigeria.

If you are complaining about a nation with one of the best crime records, education system and employment rates in the world and where officials are one of the most competent with getting things done, then there is no big deal in your complaints not carrying weight.

The point of saying avenues of complaint is to improve efficiency especially in a place notorious for having virtually none.

If you feel Britain is that inferior to Nigeria, nothing stops you from relocating back to Nigeria na. Sheybi you get Naija passport na?

Please never compare GREAT BRITAIN to the shithole called Nigeria again.

Litmus: What entitlement of yours was looted? Have you read the Nigerian constitution lately?. On an emotional note, i would go so far as to say that the average Nigerian lives in hope of being in a position to loot the entitlement of the man below him and therein lies part of the problem which you cant see because you're blinded by emotion.
That is pure silly.

So because you feel the average Nigerian lives in hope to loot, that justifies some looting the scholarship funds of others?

Or what is your argument?

Litmus:
No you are wrong. Such actions would lead to a steady downward spiral in anarchy in which everyone who feels entitled feels legitimated by any action they take. Thieves will brake into people's home, rape and murder and claim that the did what they did in the name of poverty and state neglect. Deviant will kidnap and claim that they are Nationalist. One day someone like you will win some money in America,return home to Nigeria to live some life and be murdered by someone full of envy who claims that your wealth was ill gotten. Those who would justify Bokoharam use similar premiss.

How has all kinds of crimes become automatically coupled with protests?

Litmus:
I don't know who the man is but i bet he has his supporters, for if all are of the same opinion as you, in his state, he would have no place to hide. In other words,as i alluded to earlier, the problems you identify in Nigeria are well understood to be informed by sectional patronage.

You seem to be lost. You don't know Nigeria at all.

Your capability, competence and history are of little factor to your appointment. That is why a dumbfuck like Goodluck Jonathan is President.

The man is a former Minister of Foreign affairs who is now Ambassador to Canada.

Litmus:
In any case, your overall argument, was not related to the topic. The topic was about some idiotic students trashing the Nigerian Embassy in Moscow,embolden by a false sense of entitlement. Now, as i understand it, the Embassy is property on Nigerian soil - more or less. Our constitutional rights are outlined below - more or less. Nowhere on the constitution does it state that the Nigerien citizens has the right to destroy our collective property. Emotionally, i have more right to make a citizen arrest of any of those so-called students-for destroying my prt of the property than they have for trashing that embassy in frustration or protest because none payment of fees.

No, the idiots are the Embassy staff, who most likely are part of the chain of corruption that have looted the students allocated entitlements and/or disregarded them when they kept on coming to get their entitlements.

That is Nigeria for you. I suggest you visit the place frequently and read about the place sometimes.
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by Litmus: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sagamite:

You asked me what avenues you have, then you go ahead and name the avenues that you have used.

The fact you feel you did not get a suitable response to your complaints is not evidence of basis of comparison between the UK and Nigeria.

If you are complaining about a nation with one of the best crime records, education system and employment rates in the world and where officials are one of the most competent with getting things done, then there is no big deal in your complaints not carrying weight.

The point is, those avenues exist in Nigeria. Take the police for instance: if i get no redress in a politely civilized way from the British police and I get no redress from the Nigerian police in a rude and uncivilized way the upshot is the fact that i got no redress.

Sagamite:

The point of saying avenues of complaint is to improve efficiency especially in a place notorious for having virtually none.

There are avenues of complain in Nigeria and both Britain and Nigeria need to improve efficiency. One more than the other but both need to improve and get better none has arrived at perfection.

Sagamite:
If you feel Britain is that inferior to Nigeria, nothing stops you from relocating back to Nigeria na. Sheybi you get Naija passport na?

Please never compare GREAT BRITAIN to the shithole called Nigeria again.

There you go again, getting emotional. The fact is, i live variously in Nigeria, Britain, the Caribbean and other places but i have never lived in a pit toilet.

Sagamite:

So because you feel the average Nigerian lives in hope to loot, that justifies some looting the scholarship funds of others?

Or what is your argument?

the argument is that Nigerians need a knew narrative if they are to tackle corruption because as things often stand in Nigeria, one mans thief is another mans benefactor.

Sagamite:
How has all kinds of crimes become automatically coupled with protests?

Who claimed that it has outside of the context you postulated ?

Sagamite:
You seem to be lost. You don't know Nigeria at all.

I am not lost or, at least, I'm not found in your Nigeria. And i know Nigeria well enough but I'm not one to arrogantly suppose that you do not.

Sagamite:
Your capability, competence and history are of little factor to your appointment. That is why a dumbfuck like Goodluck Jonathan is President.

The man is a former Minister of Foreign affairs who is now Ambassador to Canada.

Yawn

Sagamite:
No, the idiots are the Embassy staff, who most likely are part of the chain of corruption that have looted the students allocated entitlements and/or disregarded them when they kept on coming to get their entitlements.

What profs do you have for that assertion? And the students are not the only Nigerians who require the services of that embassy however poorly you feel that the Embassy serves the need of Nigerians.

Sagamite:
That is Nigeria for you. I suggest you visit the place frequently and read about the place sometimes.

LOL
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by deniyor: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Even though I feel for the frustrations of those students, and the uselesness of the nigerian embassies worldwide, those students should be charged and deported where applicable for their actions. This will be serve as an example to others. Too many Nigerians tend to resort to violence for issues.
Violence is not the solution.
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Litmus:
The point is, those avenues exist in Nigeria. Take the police for instance: if i get no redress in a politely civilized way from the British police and I get no redress from the Nigerian police in a rude and uncivilized way the upshot is the fact that i got no redress.

There are avenues of complain in Nigeria and both Britain and Nigeria need to improve efficiency. One more than the other but both need to improve and get better none has arrived at perfection.

Cut it off, mate.

Those avenues do not exist in Nigeria.

Nigerian police go around everynight arresting hard-working innocent people heading home from work for a charge like "wandering" and collect money from them. Do you see people going to report them? Where will they report them? Does Nigeria even have a Police Complaints Commission? Have you ever head of one? Is it not only when newspapers carry a story the IG would then call for an arrest/investigation?

https://www.nairaland.com/1450102/lamentations-nigerian/4#18372581

Cut the crap, mate. Stop calling an orange a paw-paw for me. Nigeria does not have any complaints avenue for most of its inefficiencies and injustices. For those it has, you would know you cannot rely on them. You cannot even bloody rely on the court system or judges.

Litmus:
There you go again, getting emotional. The fact is, i live variously in Nigeria, Britain, the Caribbean and other places but i have never lived in a pit toilet.

If you have lived in Nigeria, you have lived in a shithole.

If you don't want to call it a shithole, at least call it an open-gutter habitat.

Litmus:
the argument is that Nigerians need a knew narrative if they are to tackle corruption because as things often stand in Nigeria, one mans thief is another mans benefactor.

That is not an excuse for people to accept injustice.

Litmus:
Who claimed that it has outside of the context you postulated ?

If you do not understand the concept I postulate, ask me. Don't assume it for me while I am available to be asked. I am not a long-dead author, I am not far out of reach nor do I speak a different language to hinder you asking me directly for what I postulate.

Litmus:
I am not lost or, at least, I'm not found in your Nigeria. And i know Nigeria well enough but I'm not one to arrogantly suppose that you do not.

Yawn

What profs do you have for that assertion? And the students are not the only Nigerians who require the services of that embassy however poorly you feel that the Embassy serves the need of Nigerians.

LOL

You sound like one of the following:

- Someone that does not know Nigeria.
- Or someone in some deep denial.
- or someone playing some silly devil's advocate.

These students cases is not only about services, it is likely about ROBBERY with traditional impunity! That is the core difference.

Just like police officers jailing people for bribes is not about services, it is about human rights abuse and injustice.

I am sure you don't know this, so I will inform you.

When Nigerian students go on their NYSC, they get a monthly stipend of just less than N10,000 from the government for their year's service.

The information here is that the norm for a vast majority is that, at the end of their one year placement, the final month stipend usually does not get paid. The people responsible for paying pocket the sum and tell the students to forget about it and go back to their homebase.

They know these students do not have the time to hang around and complain as they are normally in remote places and need to catch the bus on their last day so as not to pay extra rent. They know no one would fight for the students and the expense the students would incur to get the N10K entitlement would be higher than the amount they are fighting for or pretty close to it to the point it is not worth it. Just accept the taken of what is yours by others.

The same way pensioners do not get their entitlement given to them when due because someone wants to put it in a private bank account to generate interests.

That is the kind of ROBBERY with traditional impunity that Nigerian officials engage in. It is not about services, it is about injustice and robbery.

Nigerian public officials are so bad, for them to actually provide basic services as stipulated in their job description is seen as heroic!

Don't come back here and tell me "It is the same in the UK".
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by Litmus: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Sagamite:

Cut it off, mate.

Those avenues do not exist in Nigeria.

Nigerian police go around everynight arresting hard-working innocent people heading home from work for a charge like "wandering" and collect money from them. Do you see people going to report them? Where will they report them? Does Nigeria even have a Police Complaints Commission? Have you ever head of one? Is it not only when newspapers carry a story the IG would then call for an arrest/investigation?

https://www.nairaland.com/1450102/lamentations-nigerian/4#18372581

Cut the crap, mate. Stop calling an orange a paw-paw for me. Nigeria does not have any complaints avenue for most of its inefficiencies and injustices. For those it has, you would know you cannot rely on them. You cannot even bloody rely on the court system or judges.

If you have lived in Nigeria, you have lived in a shithole.

If you don't want to call it a shithole, at least call it an open-gutter habitat.

That is not an excuse for people to accept injustice.

If you do not understand the concept I postulate, ask me. Don't assume it for me while I am available to be asked. I am not a long-dead author, I am not far out of reach nor do I speak a different language to hinder you asking me directly for what I postulate.

You sound like one of the following:

- Someone that does not know Nigeria.
- Or someone in some deep denial.
- or someone playing some silly devil's advocate.

These students cases is not only about services, it is likely about ROBBERY with traditional impunity! That is the core difference.

Just like police officers jailing people for bribes is not about services, it is about human rights abuse and injustice.

I am sure you don't know this, so I will inform you.

When Nigerian students go on their NYSC, they get a monthly stipend of just less than N10,000 from the government for their year's service.

The information here is that the norm for a vast majority is that, at the end of their one year placement, the final month stipend usually does not get paid. The people responsible for paying pocket the sum and tell the students to forget about it and go back to their homebase.

They know these students do not have the time to hang around and complain as they are normally in remote places and need to get catch the bus on their last day so as not to pay extra rent. They know no one would fight for the students and the expense the students would incur to get the N10K entitlement would be higher than the amount they are fighting for or pretty close to it to the point it is not worth it. Just accept the taken of what is yours by others.

The same way pensioners do not get their entitlement given to them when due because someone wants to put it in a private bank account to generate interests.

That is the kind of ROBBERY with traditional impunity that Nigerian officials engage in. It is not about services, it is about injustice and robbery.

Nigerian public officials are so bad, for them to actually provide basic services as stipulated in their job description is seen as heroic!

Don't come back here and tell me "It is the same in the UK".

I understand Nigeria and Nigerians perfectly well thank you very much, which is why i don't settle for dismissing them as fucktards. By all means call a Ghanaian or Cameroonian or a British or Indian fuctard...

Anyway i think i made my point clear and gave you the curtersy you did not extend so you can continue to dissemble all you want, i'm done. I think most reasonable people would agree that it was wrong for the Nigerians students to go trash the Nigerian embassy. It was over the top ,not justified.
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by Sagamite(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Litmus:
I understand Nigeria and Nigerians perfectly well thank you very much, which is why i don't settle for dismissing them as fucktards. By all means call a Ghanaian or Cameroonian or a British or Indian fuctard...

Anyway i think i made my point clear and gave you the curtersy you did not extend so you can continue to dissemble all you want, i'm done. I think most reasonable people would agree that it was wrong for the Nigerians students to go trash the Nigerian embassy. It was over the top ,not justified.

I am pretty sure if you understand Nigeria and Nigerians perfectly well, you will realise it is not wrong what these students did because that is the only avenue available to them to express their frustration and seek justice considering they are dealing with a nation run by majority group of heartless fucktards. I think most intelligent people would agree with this considering the history and antecedents of issues like this in Nigeria where the people have just had to absorb injustice and get on with it without any recourse, while the evil doers continue to benefit and flourish. Even at the expense of old pensioners.

It cannot be over the top or unjustified when it is the only avenue available for justice without fatalities.

Grammar of idealistic principles and civilised behaviour would not work and is just useless, hot and unimpressive air when dealing with this fucktards that run Nigeria. They are happy to ignore it as long as there is enough money in their bank accounts to live ostentatiously and oppress the people, who themselves by now are supreme fucktards that would celebrate these arsewipes because the looting has completely degenerated their (i.e. the people's) brains indirectly.
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by AjanleKoko: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Sagamite:

I am pretty sure if you understand Nigeria and Nigerians perfectly well, you will realise it is not wrong what this students did because that is the only avenue available to them to express their frustration and seek justice considering they are dealing with a nation run by majority group of heartless fucktards. I think most intelligent people would agree with this considering the history and antecedents of issues like this in Nigeria where the people have just had to absorb injustice and get on with it without any recourse, while the evil doers continue to benefit and flourish. Even at the expense of old pensioners.

It cannot be over the top or unjustified when it is the only avenue available for justice without fatalities.

Grammar of idealistic principles and civilised behaviour would not work and is just useless, hot and unimpressive air when dealing with this fucktards that run Nigeria. They are happy to ignore it as long as there is enough money in their bank accounts to live ostentatiously and oppress the people, who themselves by now are supreme fucktards that would celebrate these arsewipes because the looting has complete degenerated their (the people's) brains indirectly.

I usually cringe at your rampant use of the word 'person', but I have to say, in this particular context, it's absolutely well-earned by the recipients grin
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by Sagamite(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
AjanleKoko:

I usually cringe at your rampant use of the word 'person', but I have to say, in this particular context, it's absolutely well-earned by the recipients grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students 'Trash' Embassy In Moscow Over Grants by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Goats undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Depletes 73% In Three Weeks / Mutiu Okunola Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.