Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigeria@53rd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria@53rd (760 Views)

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria@53rd by makkosky(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
NIGERIA @53rd

The social, economic and religious state of her country has been the major impediment to our development, but with all this up and down's, i congratulate my fellow Nigerian students and the General populace of this great day.

Thousands of blood has long been shed to secure this freedom.............. Not in the ,ooo for too much story but my advice to the new born Nigeria of today 'is to focus not on fighting the old, but on building the new. Because that's the secret of change.........

God bless Nigeria
Happy independence

Onaara Michael Owolabi
michaelonaara@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

A Time To Think By Femi Fani-kayode / (east Green card) Television In Nigeria and the use of Sovereignty--engr Musiwa / G-7 Govs, Baraje Bow, Accept Court Ruling On Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.