Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup (36045 Views)

Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. / Weakness Of The Body During Early Pregnancy / Blood Stain In Early Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup by gloriana(f): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls doctors in d house, is it adviceable 4 a lady in her early pregnancy (4 wks) to take pepper soup sins she has had miscarrige b4
Re: Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup by bigtt76(f): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Avoid Nkwobi and Isiewu because of the high use of potash (kawan) in preparing it. Potash is not good during pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
I take a lot of pepper soup in my first trimester due to nausea,it haven't hurt any of my babies.
Re: Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup by gloriana(f): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tanxs 2 u ladies. Ur replies r so cherished.
Re: Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup by Devosequence(f): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
My dear thanks alot for the topic which have just saved me from perishing of lack of knowledge cos I have been hunger for nkwobi though didn't take .after my first baby (she is a yr+9)My enemy miscarried since then I have been reading as well as been careful of wat to eat and not.so now my question is can d pepper soup b prepared using d normal pepper soup things or are there things to avoid adding while preparing it?should it b taken hot or warm cos I heard that some one that have had miscarriage should avoid hot tea .tanks as I awiat your responses.

2 Likes

Re: Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Body differs,i take nkwobi and African salad once in awhile during preg.you can make it yourself and minimize potash,I also take my pepper soup with complete pepper soup ingredients.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos / Nigerian Military School Nurse Administers Wrong Medicine On Student / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Kolanut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.