Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. (8673 Views)

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / Fibroid, Pregnancy And Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello, preggos,,,,,so we are finally getting our bumps,, cheesy. Why don't we share weekly or whenever pics of our growing bumps,,,i mean just watch our babies grow. No need to add your face, just edit the pic cutting out your face and maybe your surrounding and then post,,,just an idea.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2012
This is me at 16 weeks now,,,,,sorrry, mirror was looking wierd!D cheesycheesy
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by Blendy77(f): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
I actually posted the pictures last week but can't tell why only the texts showed, maybe others should try posting pictures to see if it will upload. Pictures I posted on other sites are uploading but cant understand if its NL issues cos even a word document I uploaded just to be sure the size was not the issue didnt upload.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by VENUSS(f): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
@ blendy abeg show ur belle make we see.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by Blendy77(f): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
Finally I was able to upload the pics with my phone. This is me at 30wks. Wasn't as big as Pinkdaisy at 16wks cos I was told I have retroverted uterus as in its tilted inwards so didn't really show on time. Now am really heavy and everyone stares at me when ever I decide to take a walk as if am carrying 2 bags of cement tied to my waist. Its embarrassing and fun at the same time as most people even my bosses just let me have my way all the time. Who say pregnancy no good? Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by abibyy(f): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
preggo sweet ooo,i pray we all experience it oooo.@blendy77 we want see ur bump too oooo.lol
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2012
@abibyy,na God handiwork oh,,,just hold on;;;;you shall testify in no time too, i prophesy double portion upon you,,,,i see your body getting ready for the double that is about to manifest in there IJN, amen.

Abeg, make una leave blendy, when she is comfy about it, she'll post Baby Bump Pics(BBP).
Am waiting sha oh wink
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by tjskii(f): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
hmmm *subscribing*
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by slim05: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hi all...I'm 12 weeks gone, I will like to know if there are other 12 weeks folks in here so we can share ideas. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2012
Blendy my sister,finally abi?,,,, make them let you rest,,, wow! looking good cheesy cheesy,,,,,,wishing you a wonderful, painless and supernatural birth. I am seriously wondering what i will look like at 30 weeks if am this big already.I can't wait oh.

tjskii and slim05, welcome on board, feel free.
@slim05, dnt worry, other 12 weeks mammas to be will be on board soon.

@venus, see blendy belle sha oh!,,,yours is already in, recieve it.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2012
Blendy77: Finally I was able to upload the pics with my phone. This is me at 30wks. Wasn't as big as Pinkdaisy at 16wks cos I was told I have retroverted uterus as in its tilted inwards so didn't really show on time. Now am really heavy and everyone stares at me when ever I decide to take a walk as if am carrying 2 bags of cement tied to my waist. Its embarrassing and fun at the same time as most people even my bosses just let me have my way all the time. Who say pregnancy no good? Lol!!!
@blendy, having your way is an understatement sef, i dey feel like queeen for work ohh even at home,,,,when i wan show myself, i'll just make face like who wan cry and walk like am about to fall asleep and everybody will be like, ahh kpele, sorry,,,do you need anything,,,,,, tongue tongue tongue tongue cheeky innit??
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by Blendy77(f): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2012
Amen my Sister. You're big sha at 16weeks. Are you carrying twins also? Just cut down on sweet things and depend more on fruits and vegetables. Although I started like that sha, eating only fruits for breakfast, then unripe plantain and Ugu/efo for lunch and any other thing for dinner. That helped a lot but now, I eat almost everything ranging from biscuits to soft drinks but still try to take my fruits inbetween meals. I dey fear fat, and God has been kind enough, just few Kgs I added.

pinkydaisy:
@blendy, having your way is an understatement sef, i dey feel like queeen for work ohh even at home,,,,when i wan show myself, i'll just make face like who wan cry and walk like am about to fall asleep and everybody will be like, ahh kpele, sorry,,,do you need anything,,,,,, tongue tongue tongue tongue cheeky innit??

You can say that again. One of my Gms even told my immediate boss that she should come and report to her if anybody disturbs me too much in our office. And the woman jokingly said "that means I'll be reporting myself everyday cos am the only one disturbing her in this office" and everyone started laughing. It was so funny. they are all nice to me sha maybe cos of the 6years delay. Cos I know I've gotten away with a lot of things that ordinary my immediate boss wont take even with other pregnant women.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by VENUSS(f): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ pinkdaisy amen o dear. we are waiting to see you at 30wks. hm but hai see blendy belle no be small thing o. may
God help u guys.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2012
@ Blendy, am really trying, and to think that am not even eating well by my own standards,water dey taste like bitter leaf for my mouth,soft drink is the only life saver so i try to limit it to just pepsi,God help me cos am already on the big side even before the pregnancy;Anyway, during my last scan, we heard only 1 heartbeat so am guessing it's only 1 but who knows, i might go for my next one and we'll hear 3 heartbeats ,,AMEN!!!!

@ Venus, amen.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by Blendy77(f): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Abi o! You can't be too sure as miracles still happen. I also have that very bitter taste in my mouth but was told to avoid the colas as they tend to contain caffein. Was told sprite and 7up is better so I mix it with water and try not to drink more than a bottle in 2days. You can also try mixing fresh orange, apple or pineapple juice with water. Its far better than soft drinks. Kpele, before u know it, you're there.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2012
Good mornign to you all,,hope we are enjoying our baby bumps grin grin grin.

@blendy77, i will start mixing with water too and will just switch to 7up-though i used to be sfraid that 7up actualy containes Quinine- i might be very wrong sha ,,,and am doing the orange juice mix too,,helps too. Hope your legs are not swollen and the LO is doing the acrobatics well well,,,enjoy it while it lasts ohh, you are almost there.

@slim05, hope you are doing fine too, don't worry, 1 step at a time dear, it is well with us all.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE.

Sorry was away from here for a longgggggg time,,make una no vex!

So this is me at 22 weeks,,,,,,,
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2013
@Blendy77, hope you are doing fine,,,,,should be around 35/36 weeks now abi,,,,already there yeeiiii!!!!Happy for you. Hope to hear from you soonest.

@VENUSS and slim05,,,my dears, how is everybody, including our our DH,,,,,,,,pls drop a note soon.

Take care ladies.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by Blendy77(f): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2013
Congrats Dear, your bump is beautiful. Not much different from your 16wks bump which means you're obviously doing well with the weight stuff. More grease to ur elbows but no starve our baby o. We are almost there by His grace. All this should be over in 2-3wks time as am opting for eCS. This last weeks has not easy sha but we thank God,cos I can't complain as na 6 years I take fast and pray for this miracle o.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2013
Kpele dear, you are almost there, the Lord will encourage and strenghten you as these last few weeks draw near, it is well...........i dey eat small small,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i no wan be like mama elephant before am 9 months but with my vitamins and liquid food, am not doing bad.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by VENUSS(f): 1:50pm On May 07, 2013
@pinkdaisy let's see urr bump before you off load o. Am sure the belle have tripled now. May you have a safe,smooth and healthy delivery. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 8:32am On May 09, 2013
@all so sorry jare,,,,,,i have a few pics that i'll upload by God's grace.

@VENUSS, your pic shall be added here too very soon Insha Allah.

I really wish other sisters would follow this trend too,,,,,you dnt need to add your face, just edit the pic, cut out your face and background, title the pic and post,,,,,,it's fun ohh.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 9:02am On May 09, 2013
This is my ''madam at the top'' at 37 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 9:29am On May 09, 2013
My lil angel at 35 weeks,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by VENUSS(f): 12:47pm On May 09, 2013
Thanks dearie for showing me-but waow u are big o.
Very Soon o! I will show mine. Amen to that.
May God grant you a safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by Blendy77(f): 1:33pm On May 09, 2013
O boy, See bellie! U're sure another one is not hiding in there? It looks like twins o! Congrats Dearie for coming this far. God who has started this will grant you and other preggies on this health section safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by abibyy(f): 3:21pm On May 27, 2013
@pinkydaisy thanks so much for inspiring me with this ur big belle lol,to God be the glory u're almost there keep pushing wishing u a safe delivery dear.

@blendy how u dey and the boys, i believe u're all doing great,they must av started rearrange ur living room small small by now lol, to God all be the glory sending my love to them.

@vennus dear can't wait for ur good news oooo,am already getting my dancing shoes ready for u, may Allah make it easy for us all amin.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by VENUSS(f): 11:32pm On May 27, 2013
Amen dear. Pinkdaisy should have put to bed already. We just trUst God she's ok. Guess her baby is keeping her. This anonymity Na wa o. Abeg who knows pinkdaisy make una warn her o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by Blendy77(f): 3:44am On May 28, 2013
Venus this pinkydaisy mata tire me too o! No word from her up till this time. Babe just come whisper and walk away as usual na. We won't be angry even if u don't want to partake in the naming RSVP. Pls come in and drop a word and our love to L0.

Abibby dem never reach that levels yet but we're waiting. They were 4m over the weekend so we are gradually getting there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by tjskii(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2013
Iv been looking for pinky too o,she go don born by now,tis well with her
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by pinkydaisy(f): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2013
My sisters, please forgive me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,overbusy has been worrying me since but i think am a bit balanced now that baby is older,,,,,,,how's everybody doing?

SO NOBODY ADDED PICS OF BELLE ABI,,,,UNA DEY HOARD AM,,,,ABEG ADD YOUR PICS OHHHH, LIKE DIAMONDS, PICTURES ARE ALMOST FOREVER.
Re: Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. by Honiepie24: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
congrats @ pinky,hwz ur baby?it took u almost 4mnths 2 show up n announce d gud newz,e koboko 4 u,or will 4giv u because of lo.welkom lov

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Payment Of Death Benefits To Deceased Doctors / Undergraduate, 18 Others Under Watch For Lassa Fever / Where Can I Get Lenses For My Eyeglasses In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.