Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! (3006 Views)

I Will Marry U Dis Year If We Get Along / Am A Graduate And Good Looking Guy If U Can Help Me Get A Gud Job I Will Marry U / The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2008
My name is Kayode .Am in my late twenties(27 to be precise).I have a bachelor's degree in Applied Geophysics and finished with good grades.I am everything a lady wants in a man .I am passionate,emotional,loving ,caring,understanding,intelligent,smart and faithful.I need a job desperately because i think i can't continue like this .My girlfriend has been acting funny due to my lack of job.I don't feel happy again and i feel its not really worth it continuing.
   Am saying this again.Any lady who helps me get a job to start with,i promise to marry.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by noetic(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
poetikalz:

My name is Kayode .Am in my late twenties(27 to be precise).I have a bachelor's degree in Applied Geophysics and finished with good grades.I am everything a lady wants in a man .I am passionate,emotional,loving ,caring,understanding,i[b]ntelligent,smart[/b] and faithful.I need a job desperately because i think i can't continue like this .My girlfriend has been acting funny due to my lack of job.I don't feel happy again and i feel its not really worth it continuing.
Am saying this again.Any lady who helps me get a job to start with,i promise to marry.
i dont tink u have those two. . . . . . . . .sit up my guy. . . . . . and get closer to ya GOD
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by jaybee3(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
and wat u gonna give a male that helps u with securing a well paid job. No partiality pls
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by sistawoman: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
So you will sell your soul to the highest bidder.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by LadyT(f): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2008
Dont be silly! angry
I hate people who make stupid vows!

Its not that serious!

Calm down!
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
@lady t
who told you i aint serious?you wanna know if am serious, then try me !!!!!!!!!
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2008
@jaybee
you wanna know what i would do for a male that gets me a job?, i will pray for him.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by phattgirl: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2008
Marry somone for a job?

These are some strange times  undecided

Have confidence in your abilities. If your grades are good you'll get a job sooner or later.  wink
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by tope2000(f): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2008
jay bee:

and what u going to give a male that helps u with securing a well paid job. No partiality please
lol
he shall also be married to him grin grin grin
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by superstan(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2008
poetikalz:

My name is Kayode .Am in my late twenties(27 to be precise).I have a bachelor's degree in Applied Geophysics and finished with good grades.I am everything a lady wants in a man .I am passionate,emotional,loving ,caring,understanding,intelligent,smart and faithful.I need a job desperately because i think i can't continue like this .My girlfriend has been acting funny due to my lack of job.I don't feel happy again and i feel its not really worth it continuing.

i know a woman of 55 years of age.

she needs a manager. deal?
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by jaybee3(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
poetikalz:

@jaybee
you want to know what i would do for a male that gets me a job?, i will pray for him.
dats gud enuff but seriously u shouldn't be soliciting yourself because of a job. You don't wanna be indebted to a woman because of a job.
do u have a cv?
what kind of jobs r u looking for
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Chikobi: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2008
Kayode, are you willing to stake your marriage life for a job? Don't allow your desperation for a job lead you into jeopardy. As a young man of 27 with a good degree, I see no reason why you should be this desperate. What you need is patience while being resilient and determined in your job pursuits. Believe me, u have a very promising future with your qualification. Just be patient and prayerful.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by nana(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2008
hmm
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2008
@jaybee
i have attached my cv here for your perusal.I just want something to start up with for now.I live in Abuja.

Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by hardknocks(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2008
@poster angryI'd luv to give u a cool job bt sorry ur post was no addressed to the guys in the house. angry angry angry
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by omega25red(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2008
Not saying that there aren't any women in a position of power but aren't most of the companies in Nigeria owned and run by men

With the type of Degree you have what sort of job do you expect to be doing anyway,
Before you got that degree did you consider the fact that the subject matter might not be in demand in Nigeria?? or is it??

Mostly how would your girl friend feel if she reads your offer on this site??
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by jaybee3(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2008
poetikalz:

@jaybee
i have attached my cv here for your perusal.I just want something to start up with for now.I live in Abuja.
had a quick glance @ your cv and you've not sold yourself very well. Will try and help you rejig your CV for starters.
send the cv to: aji.akande@healthcarecommission.org.uk (much better if we communicate via email)
Gud luck.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2008
@CHIKOBI,
Trust me .am not staking my marriage for anything .All i want is a job If anyone gets it for me ,i would be indebted to him/her for a long time to come .So saying i would marry a lady that would get me a job is not an understatement at all and its not a misplaced one .I dont beg for money and i wouldnt do that.I think its a lot better i get something to do and practicalise all that i have in me to achieve my goals and objectives.
@ superstan
You said you know a woman that needs a manager.I wouldnt mind that.you might want to allow me call the woman in question.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by superstan(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
poetikalz:

@ superstan
You said you know a woman that needs a manager.I wouldnt mind that.you might want to allow me call the woman in question.

she is in paris.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Metroguy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2008
Well, the poor guy needs some help and I know some ladies out here even "Sugar Mummy" are looking for such opportunity to stuble upon,

My brother, Just get your eyes peeled and wait for their call,you hear, I bet you, they will come calling,

Gists And Gossips In The Film Industry By Going Here :

http://nollywoodpictures..com/

Good Luck!!!
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2008
@omega25red
Did you read my first post at all.I dont care if my girlfriend reads it.All i know is that am fed up with her and i dont want to continue with her.My joblessness makes her behaves funny nowadays.She sucks to me now.
@JAYBEE
Thanks for that.Here is my email address-gbadejonet@gmail.com and gbadejonet@yahoo.com(chat id).You might want to chat sometime.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by ogb5(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2008
superstan:

she is in paris.

can't someone in paris be called.

give him the number
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by superstan(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2008
ogb5:

can't someone in paris be called.

give him the number

i have to speak to her first before giving her number out on a public board.

poster has to describe himself in details. i willl look at his cv but physical appearance is highly important.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2008
@superstan
so what good would a woman far away in Paris do to an unemployed dude like me at this point in time ?I thought she was here in Nigeria .Please am serious about this .
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by zeal500: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2008
K, JOB GO COME u hear. u bi material n i bet u husband dey scarce. u go find dem babe but no play am!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by NubianQ(f): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2008
I hope you get the Job you want. i dont understand the part u wrote about marrying d woman who gets you one, i wish you the best and i hope a woman looking to Hire and Marry is reading this.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by superstan(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2008
poetikalz:

@superstan
so what good would a woman far away in Paris do to an unemployed dude like me at this point in time ?I thought she was here in Nigeria .Please am serious about this .

she can bring you over to france. she is a CEO of many companies in france and major european cities and she is not married.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by ashe2(f): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2008
see the fellow dat inspired TLC to write i dont want no scrub. u are less a man believin dat your destiny is attached to a woman, your mom wud be disappointed if she gets to hear this . i think u are the most laziest man i hav come across on this planet nairaland. congratulations on your award.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2008
@ashe
but who is this thing that just hopped from nowhere and decides to talk to me like that?why would you ever involve my mum in this .Now tell me .what is it that i have said or done that demanded that kind of an insult.Well i need not reply you or else i would say something not too right .You even said am lazy!!!How can yu say that when all i want is to get a job.You dont have to reply to my post pls .
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by izeek(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2008
when ppl posted i want a sugar mummy all nlanders dey swear for am ,
but is this not another way of saying same?\
beats me seriously that a young man like u thinks waisting ur life these way is the best.
who told u that its only a woman that can help u secure a job?
am baffled at ur idea, and if i was a ceo, u just got fired.
when u get the job and u dey find promotion, u go marry the next chick wey go help u?
silly thing.
gigolo wey dey bring new format.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by izeek(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2008
poetikalz:

@ashe
but who is this thing that just hopped from nowhere and decides to talk to me like that?why would you ever involve my mum in this .Now tell me .what is it that i have said or done that demanded that kind of an insult.Well i need not reply you or else i would say something not too right .You even said am lazy!!!How can yu say that when all i want is to get a job.You don't have to reply to my post please .

she had the right the minute u decided to insult the female fols by stating how desperate they where in the husband searching thin.
that my dear includes all the women in ur household.
Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by Mesmerize(f): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2008
Ppl like the poster still exist? hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This To All The Honeys In The House / Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section / So Karchisbarbie Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.