Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Tribute To Ajih - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Ajih (866 Views)

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Ajih by HonHappyKoroh(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Chief Honourable Happy Koroh express ullalulla on Agih's mors mortis '' Wovoka, my udns are onus oprobandi onless you wake me from the kingdom of Micomicon. And tell me, its Antaean shaggy-dog story. Am in tristifical tears. Since the excessum of (Dr.) F.K. Agih has brought me emotional laceration and thrown me into a state of an utter catalepsy.
Ajih, your enthusiastical lubency on political participation and your locupletative advice will be greatly missed. God, you are the inkan of the incum, the don apticate of the universe, the ''Allos Parakletos'' to comfort the accenssors from this tristifically lugent and metagrabolizingly allicholly state''.
Re: Tribute To Ajih by HonHappyKoroh(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hon.Happy Koroh:
Chief Honourable Happy Koroh express ullalulla on Agih's mors mortis '' Wovoka, my udns are onus oprobandi onless you wake me from the kingdom of Micomicon. And tell me, its Antaean shaggy-dog story. Am in tristifical tears. Since the excessum of (Dr.) F.K. Agih has brought me emotional laceration and thrown me into a state of an utter catalepsy.
Ajih, your enthusiastical lubency on political participation and your locupletative advice will be greatly missed. God, you are the inkan of the incum, the don apticate of the universe, the ''Allos Parakletos'' to comfort the accenssors from this tristifically lugent and metagrabolizingly allicholly state''.
Re: Tribute To Ajih by wasak(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
brother u are in d wrong place. Nairaland has no psychiatric ward...

(1) (Reply)

Copyright Intellectual Content On Nairaland. / New Free 13gb Data Plane For Airtel-mtn-glo-etisalat Free Browsing For 4months / Photos: Taxi Driver Stripped Naked In Abuja By AEPB Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.