Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! (3524 Views)

Osinbajo To Meet With South-East & South-South NASS Members In Owerri / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination / South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
kel4soft:

This thread should be thrown into the bin.

This is democracy! you have expressed your opinion!
And we have noted it.
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by iconaus: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
noblezone: The clock is ticking and Nigeria is heading for disaster.

Finally,
Amechi has joined the APC, which was why he shunned the meetings of South East and South South governors.

Oshimole has opposed the national conference and has recently appeared on a "Movie" Tilted "Go and die"!

Okorocha has become silent for now after his bid to hijack the APC leadership in Imo State has failed.

The interest of the people must come first.
Our leaders must ask for our aspirations because they represent us.

Those among us who betray our aspirations as a people must know that history will not be kind to them.

We are at a threshold of history: Nigeria to be or not to be.

Our region is suffering because we have refused to understand Ngieria.

Awolowo left a legacy for the West, Bello, left a legacy for the North, and my question is: what legacy did Zik leave for us?
We cannot be more Nigeria than other Nigerians.

We must watch these men!

Good talk
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by munky(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
so any southerner that does not support GEJ or PDP is a traitor. Nigerians are truly the cause of our problems. I learnt a lot during the recent anambra gubernatorial election campaign. some people said Ngige actually is the best candidate on parade but they can't vote for him because he joined APC. Igbo land is the least developed part of Nigeria after the South/South region and still we support the same people that have conspired to keep us in perpetual darkness.

God help us.

2 Likes

Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
kel4soft: When these same Governors in this thread voted and supported a Northern Governor who lost in an NGF election against their supposed brother. Did you cough?

Their supposed brother has pitched tent with our detractors.

The Norther Governor in question has become more relevant to us than our supposed brother.
When the chips are down, you will say that I told you this:

Nigeria will crumble!
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Kingspin(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
One thing can make a man responsible and another will make him irresponsibe. Again whose interest are the 3 govs serving.
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by DerideGull(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
ijaw citizen: Have I mentioned that there is equally nothing important in their meetings too? You don't "fight for the soul of Nigeria" by creating a sectional group like like SS/SE governors forum.

If the agenda is to seek ways to prepare Niger Delta & Igboland for a post-Nigeria reality in our respective countries, then that is welcomed.

But I still object that there should be nothing "authoritative " about their gathering to the extent that a renegade Governor must be made to answer to "the people of SS/SE.

Also whatever decision they make must be satisfactory by all groups involved, and not a "decision of the majority".

No, you have not foolishly mentioned there is equally nothing important in their meetings too. I do not think Ndigbo are foolish enough to discuss issues that bordered on the wellbeing of Republic of Igbo land with backstabbers such as you and your kinsmen in the reality of post-Nigeria.
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Kingspin(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by dayokanu(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
munky: so any southerner that does not support GEJ or PDP is a traitor.

God help us.

And any Northerner who supports Retardeen Jonathan is a hero.

In their warped logic

2 Likes

Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Kingspin(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
munky: so any southerner that does not support GEJ or PDP is a traitor. Nigerians are truly the cause of our problems. I learnt a lot during the recent anambra gubernatorial election campaign. some people said Ngige actually is the best candidate on parade but they can't vote for him because he joined APC. Igbo land is the least developed part of Nigeria after the South/South region and still we support the same people that have conspired to keep us in perpetual darkness.

God help us.
You must be feeding direct from the federal and state government like the North/West. The Igbos feed themselves. Thank God we're not lazy even, our women are enough.
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kingspin:
You must be feeding direct from the federal and state government like the North/West. The Igbos feed themselves. Thank God we're not lazy even, our women are enough.

Yet no month passes without those Ibo states collecting FG allocation,

To prove that they feed themselves, why not return the allocation for 1yr

1 Like

Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Kingspin(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
dayokanu:

Yet no month passes without those Ibo states collecting FG allocation,

To prove that they feed themselves, why not return the allocation for 1yr
Hear this: Economic viability is surviving...
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by dayokanu(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kingspin:
Hear this: Economic viability is surviving...

And prove this economic viability of the Ibos
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Nctrice(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
ijaw citizen: These men are not compelled whatsoever to answer to the "people of SS/SE". They are only answerable to their respective states. You should stop making senseless declarations like the Igbo declarations of the Eastern Consultative Assembly. There is nothing authoritative or special about a SS/SE Governors Forum. Get it?

You say all those poo because you are ignorant of the fact that there is something called regional interest!!! As a region Governors are expected to fight collectively for what would benefit their region irrespective of political affiliation. The northern Governors were not the once who fought for NDDC ...
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Longeria(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
ilugunboy: Why this joint SS/SE thing., ?

Is the destinies of these two distinct regions mutually tied?
Is that why you can't impregnate your wife.
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Kingspin(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
dayokanu:

And prove this economic viability of the Ibos

You can even pick allocation over good economy. The 36 states receives monthly allocation but, how many of them are sound. Check out the few that are doing well. They are the ones enjoying some high level of biz activities. Pls go and find out the statistic. Some states, we only know them by names. This allocations ur talking about is just coming from few states both, the non oil revenues. Poverty it get grade.
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by omoalaro: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wsdm: *In 1999 the North voluntarily gave power to the Southern people.
* In 2003 their elites rigged the Northern votes for Obassanjo against Buhari( their brother).
* In 2007 The south reluctantly handed over to a week Northern president.
* In 2011 the so-called G7 governors betrayed a Northern consensus arrangement to vote for Jonathan in PDP primaries and went ahead to give him the more than 24% votes he needed to win in the general election against Buhari a Northern aspirant again.
* Through out the contest between a Northern Candidate and a southern candidates, who ever intends to vote for integrity in the south is considered as a traitor.
* Now governors who are serierly witch hunt by thesame person they all voted out of proportion for are looking for a better options for themselves and their people and all you all have to say is traitors!
* What do you expect from the Northern governors openly supporting GEJ to be called?
With the above you can deduce who is patriotic in Nigeria between the North and the South.

God will bless you and increase you in wisdom.
I feel sad each time these southern bigots shout "born to rule" and called other people like the yorubas unprintable names. I wonder where they are when leading lights in the west were matching and struggling to make GEJ, the president.
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Babacele: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
so if the President is from my place and is doing utter rubbish, i should not chart a noble course which is what the 3 good Governors are doing. then Why blame Abacha? the truth is that GEJ is now behaving like those who had made i very difficult for a shoeless boy from Otuoke to reach his greatest God given potentials, those who said he would never become acting president even when the constitution says so. we fought that and today he rules. We shall fight again. w He is a classical case of a dangerous disease known as PEEDEEPEE. THEY DESTROY INSTITUTIONS! I REGRET VOTING FOR HIM.

1 Like

Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by thewarrior72: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
ilugunboy: Why this joint SS/SE thing., ?

Is the destinies of these two distinct regions mutually tied?
This thread has nothing to do with u an ofe-mmanuist& rest of u masquerading as spokes person for the ss....so fu*ck off
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by thewarrior72: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
kel4soft:

This thread should be thrown into the bin.
For what? ......don't let me call u names?
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nctrice:

You say all those poo because you are ignorant of the fact that there is something called regional interest!!! As a region Governors are expected to fight collectively for what would benefit their region irrespective of political affiliation. The northern Governors were not the once who fought for NDDC ...

You know what baffles me, when the South West governors gather, they hail them, when the northern governors gather, they dont complain.

It is only when it concerns South South or South East that they will come out with their "arrows"!

It is terrible.
Re: South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole! by bomolu: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
POLITICS GONE AWRY: GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND THE BIG FIGHT,
read about this on http://www.africanmag.com/FORUM-1991-design004

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku / Fashola's Ministerial And Portfolio Roadmap: How APC Lied Their Way To Power / How Did Igbos Achieve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.