Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Your Life Is Your Creation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Life Is Your Creation (432 Views)

Almighty Formula Of Wealth Creation / Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining / 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Life Is Your Creation by Loveaflame(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
God rested on the 7th day of creation and left the rest for man to continue.
The bitter truth of life is that you are simply a product of your own creation.
Your life reflects your creative abilities.Your understanding of purpose defines the direction of your life.
When I see Nigerians who complain of the Government of being insensitive to the plight of the poor,I just shake my head in pity.
Nigeria is one of the best country in the world today.There is abundance in this nation.Forget the corruption,there are millions of opportunities for those who have have the eagles' eyes.
Jonathan is not your problem.You are the problem of yourself.I once knew a woman who came from Delta State to Lagos State.She started by hawking pure water.From there,she went into fufu production.From there she has built her house.All within 8 years.I was the one who prayed for her but she had her own creation.
You are shortsighted.That is your problem.You need to humble yourself and discern opportunities.
Stop the complain.Recreate yourself and forge ahead.God bless Nigeria.Happy Independence Day.
Re: Your Life Is Your Creation by Activityj(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
That's a true talk there!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Prospective Investors Are Looking For In Your Business Plan / Skye Bank Edges UBA To Record 4th Title / Claiming Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.