Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

53 Things Wrong With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria (1259 Views)

India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. / Releasing Chibok Girls Information Will Damage Ties With Nigeria –UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by nenergy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
We have seen 53 things about Nigeria and 53 songs for Nigeria. Now lets face reality and post 53 thing that is wrong with Nigeria. i.e 53 thing preventing us from reaching our "promise land." Discovering the source of the problem is half the resolution.

I will start first. One of the things wrong with Nigeria is that some unpatriotic elements in this country are allergic to GENUINE change. 'They' love the status quo because they benefit from it.

52 more please!
Re: 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by AdeniyiA(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
2. The rule of cabalocracy
Re: 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by nenergy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
2. The rule of cabalocracy
Hmmm, the CABAL. Lovely..more, more!
Re: 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by nenergy(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2013
Exactly 53 views.lol
Re: 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by nenergy(m): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Poor maintenance culture.
Re: 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by Euroclydon(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2013
One thing right about Nigeria is that our people are patient....we have hope even wen there seems to be nothing to hope for. If you can see anything right about Nigerian pls quip in urs.... I am tired of being pessimistic.

1 Like

Re: 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by nenergy(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2013
Euroclydon: One thing right about Nigeria is that our people are patient....
I agree, but that is also our problem. We are so patient that we've become lethargic. We are resilent and strong, so our bad leaders keep making life difficult. But for how long will we be patient and resilient to the detriment of true nation progress?
Re: 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by Euroclydon(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2013
nenergy:
I agree, but that is also our problem. We are so patient that we've become lethargic. We are resilent and strong, so our bad leaders keep making life difficult. But for how long will we be patient and resilient to the detriment of true nation progress?
The problem should be with our leaders cos in my eyes we as Nigerians are doing great especially with the myriad of challenges that we have gone tru as a people.

1 Like

Re: 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by nenergy(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2013
We are indeed a great people!
Re: 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by 190theclown: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nigerian Girls angry angry
Re: 53 Things Wrong With Nigeria by nenergy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
190-the-clown:
Nigerian Girls angry angry
I agree. Some of them are causing problem in local, state and federal govt levels.lol

(1) (Reply)

VP Namadi Sambo Jittery Over Mass Defection From PDP To APC / Political Rage And Secret Arms “race” In Nigeria --by Attorney Patryk Utulu, Usa / Lagos State Governorship Election:i’m Not Stepping Down For Anyone This Time-gos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.