Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (12704 Views)

El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna / APGA Victory: Dr Willy Obiano Holds Thankgiving Service (pictures) / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
A visit to the Obi of Onitsha Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe in Onitsha by Obiano and wife

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Courtesy visit to Eze Okpoko at his palace at Oba Town.

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Forward ever!

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lets go Anambra North for the technocrat Dr. Willy Obiano..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Listen to Obiano's profile..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mI5eF8Owzs
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Continuity..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Ikengawo: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
LOL at wear peter obi lace
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ikengawo: LOL at wear peter obi lace

Is it only Obi's picture that you saw there..?
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by redsquare(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
That's my traditional ruler Eze Okpoko Oba. But Obiano's mandate is dead on arrival. Ngige come November 16th.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ACM10: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Peter Obi wants to become a godfather. Thought he is against godfatherism in politics. This shows that he can't be trusted

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
redsquare: That's my traditional ruler Eze Okpoko Oba. But Obiano's mandate is dead on arrival. Ngige come November 16th.

We will see about that..

Mind you the mantra now in Anambra is that APC = Boko Haram and Deporters Party..

The chances of Ngige in this election is almost zero..am on the ground so I know what am talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ACM10: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24:

We will see about that..

Mind you the mantra now in Anambra is that APC = Boko Haram and Deporters Party..

The chances of Ngige in this election is almost zero..am on the ground so I know what am talking about.

grin grin
Trust Peter Obi, I expect him to milk this political opportunity. Though I know that he is not alone in this game. PDP goons have long been calling Ngige "Olatunde". I think Ngige is a good man, just that he is allying with the wrong guys.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24:

We will see about that..

Please stop propagating that your Governor's agenda.

Everybody knows that the only way Willie is entering the Government House is if he is rigged into it.

You people insult our intelligence. Thinking you can use APC to distract Anambrarians from what they really want.

Who wants to continue 8 years of no progress. undecided

Obi has tried. He managed to get himself back for 2nd term, even though he didn't win the election. Right now it's timeus for him to step aside and let Anambrarians choose.

Annointing Willie to take over is honestly an insult to us . . .

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
ACM10:

grin grin
Trust Peter Obi, I expect him to milk this political opportunity. Though I know that he is not alone in this game. PDP goons have long been calling Ngige "Olatunde". I think Ngige is a good man, just that he is allying with the wrong guys.

That is the point that you have just made..

His alliance with the evil men took away his chances..if there were any
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
ACM10:

grin grin

It still doesn't change much . . .

Ngige was APC when he contested for the senate seat with Dora (APGA candidate) and won . . .

They can try, but they won't succeed. We want the best candidate and the party makes no difference to us . . .

We've seen APGA's work for 8 years and Anambrarians are not impressed.

Continuity my foot . . . angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ujujoan:

It still doesn't change much . . .

Ngige was APC when he contested for the senate seat with Dora (APGA candidate) and won . . .

They can try, but they won't succeed. We want the best candidate and the party makes no difference to us . . .

We've seen APGA's work for 8 years and Anambrarians are not impressed.

Continuity my foot . . . angry angry

How will you be impressed are you on the ground so back off..?
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ACM10: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24: [/b]

That is the point that you have just made..

His alliance with the evil men is his greatest defeat..

Chino man, remember that this is your Akwa-ibomite handle. How come you are using it to promote Peter Obi and his anointed candidate? grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
The two giants..

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24:

How will you be impressed are you on the ground so back off..?

I am more on ground than you can possibly imagine . . . .

I don't care how much you guys have collected to help Obi circulate this propaganda . . . it will not work. Take is from someone who knows.

During Dora/Ngige contest, I prophesyed that Dora = Obi will loose . . . . I'm prophesying the same now . . . . Mark my words! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
ACM10:

Chino man, remember that this is your Akwa-ibomite handle. How come you are using it to promote Peter Obi and his anointed candidate? grin

lol..how did it become Akwa-ibomite handle?

Oh..I remember now..lmao

Mehn you have elephant memory.. grin
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ujujoan:

I am more on ground than you can possibly imagine . . . .

I don't care how much you guys have collected to help Obi circulate this propaganda . . . it will not work. Take is from someone who knows.

During Dora/Ngige contest, I prophesyed that Dora = Obi will loose . . . . I'm prophesying the same now . . . . Mark my words! cool cool

Go and sleep and meet in nov
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by ACM10: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24:

lol..how did it become Akwa-ibomite handle?

Oh..I remember now..lmao

Mehn you have elephant memory.. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
I swear that you are funny. Ride on with your campaign. All politics is local. grin
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
when will he visit the traditional rulers in Ekiti State where he holds the title of Otumba Atayese of Ilemeso Ekiti. Anybody with yoruba roots shall not rule us. Aru!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
APGA is already a dead party in the south east.The proper burial rites will take place when the election result is announced after the election.Say no to Godfatherism in Alaigbo!!

Sai Ngige!

Sai APC!

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
FreeGlobe: when will he visit the traditional rulers in Ekiti State where he holds the title of Otumba Atayese of Ilemeso Ekiti. Anybody with yoruba roots shall not rule us. Aru!

Where did you get that? Anybody could take title anywhere, just like IBB took title in Anambra, Obiano was given title in one SW state.

Obiano is from Aguleri..
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
berem: APGA is already a dead party in the south east.The proper burial rites will take place when the election result is announced after the election.Say no to Godfatherism in Alaigbo!!

Sai Ngige!

Sai APC!

cool cool

TRASH!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Ikengawo: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
though I don't want the APC anywhere near Anambra, it's sad to see that Anambra might soon have a governor that wears chains like to local government big boy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1337135_1383371_10151749491986925_461274256_n_jpg57339d870eecd0ed3b9d194d93404827
We as nigerians hold ourselves to a very low standard. I know here in the Us if someone was running for governor and wearing local champion chains he wouldn't stand a flying chance because its obvious that he's going to steal all the money and behave childishly/thuggishly

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24:

Where did you get that? Anybody could take title anywhere, just like IBB took title in Anambra, Obiano was given title in one SW state.

Obiano is from Aguleri..
Go and do your research, Google it. The man you are campaigning for has yoruba roots. There is nothing igbo in being the Otumba Atayese of Ilemeso Ekiti.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ikengawo: though I don't want the APC anywhere near Anambra, it's sad to see that Anambra might soon have a governor that wears chains like to local government big boy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1337135_1383371_10151749491986925_461274256_n_jpg57339d870eecd0ed3b9d194d93404827
We as nigerians hold ourselves to a very low standard. I know here in the Us if someone was running for governor and wearing local champion chains he wouldn't stand a flying chance because its obvious that he's going to steal all the money and behave childishly/thuggishly

Obiano is a decent humble technocrat!
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Go and do your research, Google it. The man you are campaigning for has yoruba roots. There is nothing igbo in being the Otumba Atayese of Ilemeso Ekiti.

Nwokem your matter is usually too complex. Go and sleep, you will get better tomorrow..
Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ Ikenganwo

What do you expect from someone appointed by Obi?

Obi himself has a huge complex and that's why the likes of Soludo was a huge threat to him. He even let go of his preferred Candidate, Oseloka Obaze, just to make sure Soludo is out of the contest. Now he wants to force a mediocre like himself on us . . . Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) by jbaur24: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ujujoan: @ Ikenganwo

What do you expect from someone appointed by Obi?

Obi himself has a huge complex and that's why the likes of Soludo was a huge threat to him. He even let go of his preferred Candidate, Oseloka Obaze, just to make sure Soludo is out of the contest. Now he wants to force a mediocre like himself on us . . . Tufiakwa!

Freeglobe go and sleep, am sure you will get better tomorrow..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win / Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage / Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.