Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Message To People Sharing Bads/making Jest Of Nigeria Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To People Sharing Bads/making Jest Of Nigeria Today (586 Views)

The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today / This Is Sad; Really Sad! Europeans Making Jest Of African Beauty / Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Message To People Sharing Bads/making Jest Of Nigeria Today by Codedrock(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
MY MESSAGE TO PEOPLE SHARING BADs/MAKING JEST OF NIGERIA TODAY. I see some people writting a lot of bad stuffs about nigeria today making jest and writting things about Nigeria's failure in different aspects. E.g i saw a list showing. [NIGERIA@50- Education-F9 Armed Robbery-A1] And more like that. I even saw someone's post online saying-[NIGERIA@50 WHAT ARE WE CELEBRTATING?] and seeing that i was like is this person a nigerian? And actually Do you guys think its funny?.. NO! It is defintely not. You shouldnt be spoiling,makingjest or saying pranks about your country anytime anyday most especially not a day like today. In as much you are still a citizen no matter how bad the condition may be all a good citizen should be doing is praying for his/her country to become better. Like some americans does, whenever they wake up in the morning the first thing they are gonna say is "GOD BLESS AMERICA" and i think its one of the reasons the country continues leading others. So please stop saying bad about Nigeria and let other people in other countries know your country is great! PLEASE LETS TURN A NEW LIVE AND MAKE NIGERIA THE GREAT NATION WE HOPE ITS GONNA BE. Thanks
Re: My Message To People Sharing Bads/making Jest Of Nigeria Today by luvmijeje(f): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lmao. Op, abeg post link of those threads. Arm-robber- A1 ke.
Re: My Message To People Sharing Bads/making Jest Of Nigeria Today by DILLISH: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Ngige Is Good But APC Is Bad. / EFCC Has Gone Broke, Can't Pay Its Bills Or Workers Salaries / Fashola Happy With Second Quarter 83% Performance Of Lagos Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.