Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Is Groin Hernia A Disorder To Worry About? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Groin Hernia A Disorder To Worry About? (1688 Views)

When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? / 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should / Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Groin Hernia A Disorder To Worry About? by Emeka72(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hello guys in d house pls there is this disorder common among males i.e a swelling in the groin near d testes and dis swelling can be pushed back inside the body with hand and swelling shows especially when He stands up but may go back if He lies on his back and this swelling tends to rise more if the patient coughs deeply. pls I want to know d cause of this diorder and also to know if it has any serious complications because I believe the only solution to it is a surgery; I want to know if it can be ignored or must be operated on.
Re: Is Groin Hernia A Disorder To Worry About? by Gentlejack: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2008
Emeka,what you are talking about is inguinal hernia .it is as a result of a weak point in that area of your body and some tissues are penetrating,the cause can be congenital as in born with it or as a result of manual lifting with wrong techniques,about the solution you need to see a surgeon for herniorrhaphy.
Re: Is Groin Hernia A Disorder To Worry About? by Emeka72(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
can there be any serious complications if herniorrhaphy is not carried out?
Re: Is Groin Hernia A Disorder To Worry About? by Gentlejack: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2008
Yes of course,you might wake up one day with a pain you wont be able to cope with ,so y delay the surgery since its the only remedy but mind you go to a good hospital to prevent surgical complication too.i mean see a competent surgeon and i can recommend one for you if you dont mind.
Re: Is Groin Hernia A Disorder To Worry About? by Emeka72(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2012
which surgeon can be recommended for Me?
Re: Is Groin Hernia A Disorder To Worry About? by luvola(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2013
any recommended good surgeon because i knw a dude having this? @ Doctors in the house

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Every Nigerian / Looking For The Best G Pen Vaporizer For Dry Herbal / Microbiology - Staphylococcus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.