Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Microbiology - Staphylococcus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Microbiology - Staphylococcus (1690 Views)

Get Rid Of Drug Resistance Staphylococcus With Monolaurin / Please Help Staphylococcus Aureous Wants To Ruin My Life / Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microbiology - Staphylococcus by durubrian(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
[b] STAPHYLOCOCCUS

Staphylococcus is group of bacteria that can cause a multitude of diseases, a lot of people thinks it affects just the joystick and honeypot...

Staph infections may cause disease due to direct infection or due to the production of toxins by the bacteria. Boils, impetigo, food poisoning, cellulitis , and toxic shock syndrome are all examples of diseases that can be caused by Staphylococcus.

Symptoms and signs of a localized staph infection include a collection of pus, such as a boil ,
furuncle , or abscess . The area is typically tender or painful and may be reddened and swollen.

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus , known as MRSA , is a type of Staphylococcus aureus that is resistant to the antibiotic methicillin and other drugs in this class.

Staph infections are treated with topical, oral, or intravenous antibiotics, depending upon the type of infection.

These are little facts about staph, do you have any question, contribution or experience regarding staph?
Feel free to comment below ... [/b]

source : www.obadworld..com/2015/09/staphylococcus.html?m=1

Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by Janix2: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Can staph aureus block fallopian tubes
Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Any cure for staph
Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by promzy555(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pls I need help, on how to treat mi self, I av been fight dis infection for year plus but no gud result read now wat cum's out of mi private part anytym I visit d toilet it is liquid in a way but once it enta water it becumz tick like gum. Pls if u can take dis to front page so I can get help, u will safe mi life cuz av spent all mi money. I need help.pls admin
Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2015
promzy555:
Pls I need help, on how to treat mi self, I av been fight dis infection for year plus but no gud result read now wat cum's out of mi private part anytym I visit d toilet it is liquid in a way but once it enta water it becumz tick like gum. Pls if u can take dis to front page so I can get help, u will safe mi life cuz av spent all mi money. I need help.pls admin
wat level of growth is d infection showing
Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by promzy555(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2015
gommex:
wat level of growth is d infection showing
Gud morni, is it possible to kn d level of d staph? Pls flash mi number so I can calll u 08157941991. Thax
Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by successking401(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
gommex:
Any cure for staph
yes there is.you can check my signature if you need more details
Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by successking401(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Janix2:
Can staph aureus block fallopian tubes
yes it can block fallopian tube.sometimes many misconstrue it as witchcraft attack or worm when it happens.but it is neither any of them rather it is staph aureus.h'ever the goodnews is that it is not a terminal disease.it is curable.check my signature for more on that
Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by dunhill20: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
I have helped up to six people who contacted me through this forum treat staph permanently. want more details click http://swissgardedistributorph..com.ng/2015/01/treatment-for-staphylococcus.html or whatsapp 08136478517
Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by durubrian(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
promzy555:

First and foremost, I'd advice you go see a MEDICAL doctor... he should refer you to a medical laboratory for a test...

your sample should be taken for MICROSCOPY, CULTURE AND SENSITIVITY... The earlier the better
Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by durubrian(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
promzy555:

gommex:
Any cure for staph

Several different types of antibiotics have been used to treat staph infections. The choice of antibiotic depends on the type and severity of the infection as well as drug-resistance patterns of the particular bacterial type.
This can be determined after a lab test.
Some of the antibiotics that have been used to treat staph infections are cefazolin

cefuroxime

cephalexin
nafcillin (Nalpen)
oxacillin (Bactocil)
dicloxacillin

vancomycin
clindamycin ( Cleocin )
rifampin

telavancin (Vibativ).

Combinations of these antibiotics and other antibiotics have also be used, I advice you not to practice SELF-MEDICATION, because these drugs are very dangerous when abused.
Re: Microbiology - Staphylococcus by profchudo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
promzy555:

Have u been cured?

(1) (Reply)

Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way / Prostrate Cancer:an Unpreventable Disease / Uncommon And Unusual Medical Conditions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.