Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How Marketing Strategies Killed The Foundation Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Marketing Strategies Killed The Foundation Of Education (380 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship / College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. / Are You Wrting Ican Exams? Lets Discuss On Passing Strategies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Marketing Strategies Killed The Foundation Of Education by ncpat(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
The primary school is known to be the foundation of any education system,that is the reason many lecturers in the university will always say if you don`t have a good foundation, there is nothing they can do as it is not their duty to start teaching you multiplications,subtractions,fractions you name it.

I got to realize what they mean when I ask my daughter to learn how to use the multiplication table on the back of her note book only to discovered that, there was none rather what was there is pictures of football teams.

I remember those days when we have

60 seconds make 1 minute
60 minutes make 1 hour......

10 millimeter make 1 centimeter ......

Types of triangles and their angles you name it but today due to people want to sale product and they will come up with something that is damaging to the society.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU(employee) & Govt.(employer) Who Should Determine The Conditions Of Service / Since The ASUU Strike Started, How Have You Invested In Yourself? / Federal University Of Agriculture (FUNAAB) 2013 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.