Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Uche Jombo Talks About Why She Left Home At 14 & Marriage With Thecla Wilkie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Talks About Why She Left Home At 14 & Marriage With Thecla Wilkie (2800 Views)

Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Talks About Why She Left Home At 14 & Marriage With Thecla Wilkie by amakaikeng(f): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
The actress was on Saturday Nite with Thecla Wilkie, she talked about marriage, her reason for having a "secret wedding" ...and I like the part where she said had to protect her man from the media...."It wasn't about me, it was about protecting my partner." She also took the blame for an old relationship which didn't work partly because she failed to protect it from the media. Smart woman. And yes! She confessed that she left home at age 14. Happy she made something very remarkable out of her life regardless.

Continue to watch the video at the link....http://amakaikenga..com/2013/10/video-uche-jombo-talks-about-marriage.html

Re: Uche Jombo Talks About Why She Left Home At 14 & Marriage With Thecla Wilkie by Okimski(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Beautiful woman. Wish you all the best
Re: Uche Jombo Talks About Why She Left Home At 14 & Marriage With Thecla Wilkie by HezronLorraine(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2013
^^
Seconded.

(1) (Reply)

New Hottest Pic Of Bleaching Expert, Pela / See How Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe-gentry, Unwinds / Photo And Identity Of The Strιppєr Who Was Brєast-feeding Justin Bieber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.