Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia (9079 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Jerrygotswagg(m): 1:45am On Oct 02, 2013
according to Nadia Burhari, Jim was paid 16 million naira to create a public stunt in TB Joshua's church, after a long interview with her, she said Jim Iyke told her if she can do anything for 16 million naira aside killing and her Answer was damn no, that all she want to do is to act, she said Jim iyke told her to keep her finger cross as he was about to shock Nigerians and Africa as a whole........according to Nadia Buhari, she said she never knew that this was Jim Iyke plan , and she said she and jim iyke are no longer in good terms and she tweeted some hours ago ''i am greatly disappointed in whom i so cherish , after some minutes she tweeted "'Never trust anyone Aside God,'' after 30 mins she deleted all the tweets she was referring to JIM, .......i want to know what you guys think, should Jim Iyke be ashamed of himself or we should put our self in his shoes and see if we can do worse why offered 16million naira........
source: www.lindaikeja..com
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by kwaraauto: 2:09am On Oct 02, 2013
I don't believe this. Next!
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by starfapr: 2:12am On Oct 02, 2013
i don't think this is true can she publicly say this because all I see here are Radom tweets without facts or evidence! with god all things are possible but
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by musaajebor(m): 2:28am On Oct 02, 2013
This is no news. What do you think it was before . U need to c d clip to understand wat nadia is saying.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Okay, so why did she delete the Tweet..? She is just looking for Attention i guess if she ever said such, She is only a HOE who has lost chances with Jim Iyke and as such trying to cause more commotion, if she was really serious, she shouldnt have deleted her tweets. Fools everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by AnOlAd: 3:50am On Oct 02, 2013
Na wa for this ur source oooooo, it shows linda ikeji and it not on her blog
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by smakati(m): 4:39am On Oct 02, 2013
Jerrygotswagg:
source: www.lindaikeja..com

When did linda's surname change from ikeji to ikeja?, who is damilola?, what is the meaning of this rubbish?, how exactly are you benefiting from spoiling people's image?.

PLS ENLIGHTEN ME!!!

16 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by wbankz(m): 5:45am On Oct 02, 2013
See wetin ASUU strike don cause...for ur own eyes now u too dey utilize ur brain abi? by fuming up fake n imaginary stories....not talk abt ur lindaikeja or apapa blog.....i ve an advice for u......go get a life

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by olivvvia: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2013
musa ajebor: This is no news. What do you think it was before . U need to c d clip to understand wat nadia is saying.
unfortunately 4 u d post is false as well as d source,sum silly ppl ar just seekin attention @op
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Shugajay(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2013
Fake!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2013
www.lindaikeja..com
who b dis linda ikeji wanabe, y cant some ppl try to b demselvs, always trying to tarnish somebody's image to get attention.......damilola or so, this is appaling, try sometin beta mtseeew
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by JeksBlossom(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2013
I don't think this is true can she publicly say this because all I see here are Radom tweets without facts or evidence!
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by djeezy(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2013
Fake story. What all this bloggers and fake news. Is it by force to blog?
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2013
if blogging will make u not to go to heaven ..cut the blogging off

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by demelza: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2013
I no blame the blogger. After him don see how Linda Ikeji get money celebrate her birthday for Manchester from just blogging, him too wan try him luck.
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by abdulaz: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2013
laughing... linda ikeka indeed.
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by SecretDreams(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2013
linda ikeja ko linda mushin ni

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by sauceEEP(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2013
this op must be a dullard.
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by dridowu: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2013
I dont belive ds goddamn story. Mod pls delete ds thread
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2013
Fake News! Plus the name is not Buhari its Buari.
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Danhumprey: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2013
OP,are you high on weed Abi you don drink too much kitty cat juice What all these rubbish?
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Philipmems(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2013
Now I get it, went through OP's profile and found out that he is truly seeking attention.... The highest response to his post b4 this crap is 5... Trying very hard to make front page right? Don't worry you will but not with fake stories like this, it only belittles your integrity...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by chifreke(f): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2013
nonsense!...becareful what u say abt men of God...if they are not right allow God to judge them lest yeah be caused!
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Kslib(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2013
Like seriously?
Later,they'll will start crying 'foul play' and 'victim' when people say they hate(ok,"dislike with passion" should be the right word) bloggers..

Well,it aint no one's fault cos what do you expect when people like the OP are busy doing what they know how to do best "spread yeye un-cooked smell smell news wey no get head or tail"...
All izz well!
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Rhythm(f): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2013
You should be hung to death then shot to make sure you are dead, for thinking up crap like this, and putting people's names and reputation at stake
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by HezronLorraine(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2013
They should let this guy be.aba.it's getting out of hand how everybody seems to be attacking the authencity of his deliverance.
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by homesteady(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2013
#Obanje Blogging! angry
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2013
I was paid 20million but I refused. My father is richer than that.
We live with yuzedi in sweet BANANA highsland.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady: #Obanje Blogging! angry
hey u boi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold The World’s Sexiest Dwarf (photos) / Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) / (photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.