Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Gumi Warns Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi Warns Jonathan (3059 Views)

Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Billyonaire: These mallams are too lazy. They depend on politics for income. You hardly see mallams as bankers, medics or engineers cos instead of getting education they prefer to beg.

The ones that outgrow begging after testing free Niger Delta money are ready to kill to hold on to power.

How can one explain why a mallam will challenge a president who comes from Niger Delta where oil comes from.

In this Sovereign National Conference to come. I propose 70% resources control or secession.

Let every state generate their revenue and spend as they want. Fullstop..

Resource control my foot, with this SNC we will accept nothing short of division!

3 Likes

Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Jordanmusa(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2013
GUMI and all Muslims should go to HELL! The north will never smell power again, christians in nigeria as a matter of fact the middle belt,south south, north east, south east and the west all support good luck. The north should just forget power kowai!
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by alaoeri: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2013
Don't know why ppl won't be objective & see beyond ethnicity & religion that there's iota of truth in what Gumi is saying.
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Billyonaire: These mallams are too lazy. They depend on politics for income. You hardly see mallams as bankers, medics or engineers cos instead of getting education they prefer to beg.

The ones that outgrow begging after testing free Niger Delta money are ready to kill to hold on to power.

How can one explain why a mallam will challenge a president who comes from Niger Delta where oil comes from.

In this Sovereign National Conference to come. I propose 70% resources control or secession.

Let every state generate their revenue and spend as they want. Fullstop..
the most hard wrkin business man happens to be an ABOKI....evrytin u say shld be evidence-based pls

1 Like

Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2013
Jordanmusa: GUMI and all Muslims should go to HELL! The north will never smell power again, christians in nigeria as a matter of fact the middle belt,south south, north east, south east and the west all support good luck. The north should just forget power kowai!
bigot!

1 Like

Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2013
Idi Amin: It's pitiful how you have quickly arrived to your conclusions. If Nigerians don't want GEJ, who do they want? Buhari abi? If truth be told, Northerners want to regain power at all cost and that brought about this boko h*aram nonsens. Tell me, why has Buhari not condemned all these killings publicly? Mr. Man, better shut your mouth before history destroys your generation for uttering balderdash on sensitives issue which has engulfed innocent livesundecided
What an id1ot you are! Boko Haram started under Yar'Adua. So where did you get the notion that it was because of change of power to the south that created the existence of Boko Haram. You need to shut your gutter mouth because it stinks like rotten fish.

3 Likes

Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
ckkris: There is fuel everywhere. When abokis ruled there was no fuel ANYWHERE.
Rice importation has reduced by half. Farmers are producing more yams. The economy is growing from down to up. Meaning? Can you understand?
economy growin up? yam production?smh!
rice imprtation reduced by half?? how?

i gues u hd dt frm d beer parlor...........mek more enquiries abt ur claim bros!!
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
DivideUs:

Resource control my foot, with this SNC we will accept nothing short of division!
are u serios?? if ur governos cannot be faithful with little tell me hw u wil survive if nigeria divides.......u guys hv d most allocation, yet u r backward in terms of developmntal project.

let me remind u dt Niger rep.nw export petroleum, the north hs not bn explored yet, if u r basin ur division on petroleum broda think again......

d south-south is d weakest in terms of administrativ/leadership ability....thnk God for aboki mallam yardua fr bringin peace to ur region.

1 Like

Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Caleboha(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
dmalam:
i assure u Ebele wil cntinue to rule....but ur misery shal cntinue to multiply.

Mark my words!
Boko haram terrorist! Your words are well marked. undecided
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Caleboha: Boko haram terrorist! Your words are well marked. undecided
kip it safe, i beliv u hv not suffered enuf under d poor leadership of an ineffective, slow confused leader!

im a true najerian nt a terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Some people out of the hate for the north see nothing good in it, do you know that the value of food sold to southern nigeria from the north is worth over $40billion according to some govt statistics? Imagine if nigeria is no more, not only will that amount be higher cos its been transported to a different country as well as taxed higher but local govt will encourage more production so they can enjoy govt. There will be Niger, biafra, odudua, Borkina faso, Benin,togo among others that our govt can sign deals with to purchase produce as was the old marketing board, by all means bring the breakup and we will know who really is lazy! Unlike people that just woke up one morning and found oil, heck not even an effort on the extraction, white man has to do it for you, shame!
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
dmalam:
are u serios?? if ur governos cannot be faithful with little tell me hw u wil survive if nigeria divides.......u guys hv d most allocation, yet u r backward in terms of developmntal project.

let me remind u dt Niger rep.nw export petroleum, the north hs not bn explored yet, if u r basin ur division on petroleum broda think again......

d south-south is d weakest in terms of administrativ/leadership ability....thnk God for aboki mallam yardua fr bringin peace to ur region.

cheesy grin dude and you think I am from the Niger delta? Common man! I am a core northerner and i am all for division, they can carry their oil and shove it up their.....
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
When these people write Division! Division! Division! I hope they have no plans to annex Ikwerre ethnic nationality into any of their planned countries. Ogoni too can't be annexed by anybody.
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
DivideUs:

cheesy grin dude and you think I am from the Niger delta? Common man! I am a core northerner and i am all for division, they can carry their oil and shove it up their.....
K,(hidin my sef in shame).....ehm and wht r ur own rizin fr wantin a divided najeria?
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by tomakint: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
The Core North for now should kiss the Presidency goodbye, there is no amount of scheming that can land them that exalted post soonest! An Igbo Presidency is as sure as hell than a Northern Presidency come 2019........I don't know why this is too difficult to understand undecided
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
dmalam:
K,(hidin my sef in shame).....ehm and wht r ur own rizin fr wantin a divided najeria?

As a northerner sit down and think of the north before oil also think what group of people are always caught in vices in the north? Forget BH! That will die off after the breakup cos those sponsoring them with oil money will not be part of the northern govt, why do u think no one can answer the questions asked by gummi? They would rather just insult him.

For 4 years not a single sponsor arrested or named, that should tell you something
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
tomakint: The Core North for now should kiss the Presidency goodbye, there is no amount of scheming that can land them that exalted post soonest! An Igbo Presidency is as sure as hell than a Northern Presidency come 2019........I don't know why this is too difficult to understand undecided

Another clown, what you fail to understand is we don't want the presidency, we just don't want to be in same country as you
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
DivideUs:

Another clown, what you fail to understand is we don't want the presidency, we just don't want to be in same country as you
Hypocrite.Who are u fooling?By d heard of divide/disintegration, d core northerner trembles.
Do i also hear u say d core north do not want d presidency?
May be i can modify this statement of urs to ; d core-north can not have d presidency even if they want it.
There is common and simple hausa(your) proverb that says 'Ance ma makaho ga ido yace ido na wari'.LMAO.
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dike Chimezie:
Hypocrite.Who are u fooling?By d heard of divide/disintegration, d core northerner trembles.
Do i also hear u say d core north do not want d presidency?
May be i can modify this statement of urs to ; d core-north can not have d presidency even if they want it.
There is common and simple hausa(your) proverb that says 'Ance ma makaho ga ido yace ido na wari'.LMAO.

So you speak hausa am u suppose to be impressed? Donkey, mark these words and bookmark this page, your god GEJ is as good as gone, he knows it and you smelly pigs know it too hence threatening other regions and shouting oil, what we say to you fvcks is take the oil and get the fvck off

1 Like

Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
DivideUs:

So you speak hausa am u suppose to be impressed? Donkey, mark these words and bookmark this page, your god GEJ is as good as gone, he knows it and you smelly pigs know it too hence threatening other regions and shouting oil, what we say to you fvcks is take the oil and get the fvck off
u rascal u call me donkey? hahahaha!
U belong to d zoo -Anuohia.
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by mekaboy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
DivideUs: Some people out of the hate for the north see nothing good in it, do you know that the value of food sold to southern nigeria from the north is worth over $40billion according to some govt statistics? Imagine if nigeria is no more, not only will that amount be higher cos its been transported to a different country as well as taxed higher but local govt will encourage more production so they can enjoy govt. There will be Niger, biafra, odudua, Borkina faso, Benin,togo among others that our govt can sign deals with to purchase produce as was the old marketing board, by all means bring the breakup and we will know who really is lazy! Unlike people that just woke up one morning and found oil, heck not even an effort on the extraction, white man has to do it for you, shame!

Sign deals with the to supply beans and tomatoe? Will u use water on the road transport or fuel to move the goods? What do you think will attract foreign investors more, crude oil or beans? Do you know how much nigeria has spent this year alone fighting boko haram ?

So when you have your own country, will you spend all the money you make from exporting beans to fight boko haram? Or will you partner with boko haram, al shaba and alqueda to give them 80% of your countries resources for peace?

Will you demolish all the schools for them and stop everything western to please them?

Better thank your GOD that you are still in Nigeria, where the funds gotten from oil is used to fight terrorists in your region. If not boko haram would have bombed all schools and hospitals in the north to the ground.
Re: Gumi Warns Jonathan by chifreke(f): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Basically he's saying that GEJ should give up his ambition for 2015 so the jihadists (and the northern politicians sponsoring them) can stop shedding innocent blood!
tanks so much... make dem go explode..they re MAD! WHAT! those people needs ATOMIC BOMB...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ / Avoid This Thread If You're Not PDP /GEJ Supporter. / Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.