Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account (25454 Views)

Outlook.com: Microsoft's New & Better Email Service (goodbye Hotmail) / Hotmail Login History / How To Block Email Address (sender) In Windows Live/msn Hotmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by da808cutie(f): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2005
I haven't been able to sign in to my hotmail account for a few days now. Has anyone been having the same problem? Or do you have any suggestions as to what the problem might be?
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by Seun(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2005
Hello dacutie,

Have you tried the password recovery function? I have lost a hotmail account in the past and I never was able to recover it, so I guess you should just use this opportunity to open a gmail account!

Seun.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by WesleyanA(f): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2005
you can't sign into your hotmail account if you haven't used it in the last month or so. it automatically shuts down after a certain period of inactivity. use yahoo. it's the best or gmail (the second best)
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by da808cutie(f): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2005
What happens is, soon as I enter my password and click on sign in, instead of opening my account it goes to 'page cannot be displayed'.

I guess its my pc 'because my brother can't sign in either. Thanks for your suggestions though, I think I'll try Gmail 'because my Yahoo account is a bit too busy.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by hotangel2(f): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2005
Use Yahoo. It's the Best. Hotmail is whack! Gmail is just among the rest.

I wuv yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 27, 2005
same thing here. hotmail is wack. only a month and they shut u down. that sucks. plus u can only receive mails of a specific size/weight. and that size is very small.

yahoo and gmail people!
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by Farriel(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2005
Yeah...Yahoo and Gmail people. But I guess it's Gmail first before Yahoo. Hotmail truly sucks.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by ProfCares(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2005
Did u type the username and the password correctly?
If Not Sure, then click forgot your password.
I guess there should be a solution unless it cannot be retrieve if completely closed.
Yahoo and Gmail are better. I use the Three. In case failure of any one.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by ProfCares(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2005
This should work out.
On getting to where u want to sign in,

Click on Account Services below. This will take u to a Home Page where u can viewor edit ur account I mean the address, password and others u have supplied when u register. Make sure u supply ur address before u do so. Ur details will be revealed.

I have just done it to confirm the solution.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by ProfCares(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2005
If there are important info to be retrieved. If u dont mind with max. security, i can help u out but do yahoo and gmail
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by smile4kenn(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2007
u have used it to bomb emails, so hotmail closed it, next time dont spam or ask for mailer
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by MassOptin(m): 5:00am On Jan 06, 2009
Hello,

We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as MassOptins.com, and we pride in being the one-stop shop for your email marketing solution. We have Email Lists, Optin Leads and Mailers (cPanel, Webmail, PHP Mailer & Software based versions. All our Mailer products are INBOX DELIVERY GUARANTEED.

In case of Email Lists, you can choose to buy country-wise or category-wise (like home-owners, job-seekers, internet shoppers, students etc. So whatever your budget, or requirement, we will customize a list and/or mailer to suit
your purpose. If you have a YAHOO CHAT ID: you can come and chat to us. Our Yahoo Email address is massoptins@yahoo.com (Yahoo chat id: MassOptins).

Here are the lists you can buy from us:
http://www.massoptins.com/index2.html
http://www.massoptins.com/morelists.html

To learn about how to make money on the internet - please go to our affiliate website www.topinternetdollars.com/articles/

Mike, MassOptins.com
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by shahg: 1:58am On Jun 04, 2010
hie
everyone recently my hot mail account has been hacked nd i couldn't remember my secret answer,
cn any one help me out how to extract my password ,

plsssssssssssssssssssss
thnskssssssssssss
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by Vstuffs(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by babafunny(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Msn hotmail is a popular and free webmail service meant to soot your email need at any time and any day. Just like yahoo and Gmail, click to here to login. for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/msn-hotmail-sign-in-msn-sign-in-www-hotmail-com/
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by joeybankz: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
On [url]Techpent[/url] you get to learn how to sign up on hotmail account.. http://www.techpent.com/www-hotmail-com-login-create-hotmail-account-hotmail-com-sign/

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Uk Used Gaming Laptops@ Giveaway Price. / 4g Ram/320g Laptop@30k!!!give ur budget and get a good one too!!! / Major Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.