Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Is It Possible To have Hiv/aids Even Though Uve Always Used Gold Circle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible To have Hiv/aids Even Though Uve Always Used Gold Circle (829 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / 13 Signs You May Have HIV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To have Hiv/aids Even Though Uve Always Used Gold Circle by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2013
contribution s to this thread
Re: Is It Possible To have Hiv/aids Even Though Uve Always Used Gold Circle by thorpido(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2013
Yes it's possible.There are quite a no of reasons;
*A condom is not 100% effective.No contraceptive is exactly 100%.
*The condom could burst while you are in the act.
*You could get infected from handling intimacy fluids especially if u have a wound or cut in your hand/fingers.
*You could get infected from MouthAction.
*You could get infected from other sources apart from sex which i hope you know.
Re: Is It Possible To have Hiv/aids Even Though Uve Always Used Gold Circle by AK481(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
thorpido: Yes it's possible.There are quite a no of reasons;
*A condom is not 100% effective.No contraceptive is exactly 100%.
*The condom could burst while you are in the act.
*You could get infected from handling intimacy fluids especially if u have a wound or cut in your hand/fingers.
*You could get infected from MouthAction.
*You could get infected from other sources apart from sex which i hope you know.

What if none of these listed above occur,can one still get h.i.v?

I can remember a place where it is written inside a pack of gold circle that the virus cannot penetrate a latex condom.
Re: Is It Possible To have Hiv/aids Even Though Uve Always Used Gold Circle by thorpido(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
AK 48:

What if none of these listed above occur,can one still get h.i.v?

I can remember a place where it is written inside a pack of gold circle that the virus cannot penetrate a latex condom.
All things being equal you shouldn't get HIV with a proper use of condom.As far as I know,it has not been reported that anyone got HIV by regularly using a condom.
Re: Is It Possible To have Hiv/aids Even Though Uve Always Used Gold Circle by ayobase(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
I don't know why it is hard for people to abstain or have a faithful partner!

It seems u guys have been fvcking dem ladies and u are always scared if u haven't contacted the virus already.

The guy has done justice to ur question, it is possible to contact the DEADLY virus

Don't ask futher question here, go to ur doctor and confirm ur status!

Coolkris, leave dem girls alone!

(1) (Reply)

How Ebola Is Transmitted (simple And Brief) / 10 Common Habits That Seriously Damage Your Kidneys / OAU Records First Case Of Ebola Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.