Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room (26210 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room / Policeman Fires At University Of Ibadan Student On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Mikebis(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Moodyup:
Freshers!!! cheesy
yh am fresher,i stl dnt knw anytin*shine teeth*
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Mikebis(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2013
stapes: d freshers 2dae wil bcum d alumni of 2morow cheesy
u rite boz,if we b fresher year breden(FYB),very sn we are stl gona b final year breden(FYB)
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Mikebis(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Aderibigbe_AAA:
you are high on water
high on ethanol
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Mikebis(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2013
Geatest uites
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by AderibigbeAAA(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2013
Mikebis: high on ethanol
no wonder
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2013
olupentane:
it is not compulsory.
Do you mean tz not compulsory i pay the accomodation fee abi
Tnx for d reply
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Archmage(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Aderibigbe_AAA:
no wonder
na eghwakhide u dy folow tok...
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by AderibigbeAAA(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Archmage: na eghwakhide u dy folow tok...

Jegede must be mad for not teaching you moral despite learning to much social theory
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Mikebis(m): 1:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Aderibigbe_AAA:
no wonder
no wanda wat?
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by AderibigbeAAA(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2013
Mikebis: no wanda wat?

u re high
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by olupentane(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Taylor184: Do you mean tz not compulsory i pay the accomodation fee abi
Tnx for d reply
you won't pay for accommodation since you won't be stayingin the school hostel.
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by lolade123: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello guys, with the new calendar published by d senate, which states that students would resume by jan 4 and 2nd semester exam start by 1st of march 2014.I need clarification and answers on this questions bothering me.
1. When will d 2013/2014 session begin i.e when will d newly admitted students (2013 ume) begin lectures.
2.If 2013/2014 session is scraped, does that mean we are all getting an "extra year" for an offence we didn't commit.
Thanks and God bless us all....
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
lolade123: Hello guys, with the new calendar published by d senate, which states that students would resume by jan 4 and 2nd semester exam start by 1st of march 2014.I need clarification and answers on this questions bothering me.
1. When will d 2013/2014 session begin i.e when will d newly admitted students (2013 ume) begin lectures.
2.If 2013/2014 session is scraped, does that mean we are all getting an "extra year" for an offence we didn't commit.
i dnt think 2013/2014 would be scrapd...they wouldnt have cald them 4 clearance...if they wana do dat
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by dapsondou(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
lolade123: Hello guys, with the new calendar published by d senate, which states that students would resume by jan 4 and 2nd semester exam start by 1st of march 2014.I need clarification and answers on this questions bothering me.
2. If 2013/2014 session is scraped, does that mean we are all getting an "extra year" for an offence we didn't commit

Where two elephants fight.....
I'm not saying thats whats gonna happen tho
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by baebyfaze91(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
dapsondou:

Where two elephants fight.....
I'm not saying thats whats gonna happen tho
Na so oh...i just pray we don't suffer it.
But what's puzzling is that how can we finish clearance by dec and wait that long before resumption..,
let's just watch out what they intend to do... I just pray they come up with a favourable plan sha
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by dapsondou(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
baebyfaze91: .
But what's puzzling is that how can we finish clearance by dec and wait that long before resumption..,
let's just watch out what they intend to do... I just pray they come up with a favourable plan sha

They will
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Greatest uites. It's gud to be here. Wishing u all a fruitful 2014.
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Ifyx(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
baebyfaze91: .
jst wat i tot,tho dem neva cal 2nd_choosers 4 clearance
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
I need sum e-txtbuks on phy, chem, zoology nd botany.... #fresher
Pithecellobium: Greatest uites. It's gud to be here. Wishing u all a fruitful 2014. I wish to share eBooks with medical students that need them. Aside medical sciences i have few on engineering. Feel free to call 08133627222
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by george2bam(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2014
University of ibadan 2014/15 post utme and pre-degree Form Is Out call_08160419927
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by LaRochelle(f): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Are you for real? What's your source?
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by Sniper4real(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
y dis place con dry like dis?
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by sparowtipsy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
@fynestboi plzzz can we chat via watzap or bbm 2b4fe879 07057037757! Plz tis important and tis buziness .. Plzz get back 2d me asap
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by sigolisis: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
olupentane:
you won't pay for accommodation since you won't be stayingin the school hostel.

No squatting sha o shocked grin cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by jeremiah4321: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Is UI offering weekend Master degree in Chemical pathology ? Or which one are they offering weekend program?
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by chinedulivingstone(m): 1:51am On Oct 17, 2014
Lets assume you saw a laptop of 97k. you didn`t have the cash,so you borrowed 50k from your mom and 50k from your dad =100k .You bought the laptop which left you with 3k change. You gave your Dad 1k and your mom 1k and kept the order 1k to yourself. Now you own you mon 49k and your dad 49k. Now 49k + 49k= 98k + your 1k kept = 99k.Where is the missing 1k? I know you are intelligent. solve it and tell me the answer....share it to your friends for more answers
http://www.laptopimportkit.com/lik/
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by olupentane(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sometimes the room needs cleaning. Where are my people at?
Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by SmartBoldAmb: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Can i get any vibrant potential UI student. A Promotional company is currently searching for a potential campus representatives. Believe me a reward that is worth it is available. Send your details to content@scholarshipdraw.com

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room by akinjuly77(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2016
The Great Uites Forum was created to serve as a Resource Center for students of University of Ibadan ( U.I) to get up-to-date information on things happening off and on campus ,and also for Uites to interact,share knowledge and assist one another on academic matters.

All students of University of Ibadan are encouraged to register for membership and participate regularly in Forum activities and discussions. Feel free to ask questions,post discussions,make comments and meet new Friends.

Let's make this forum great by visiting it often and Sharing Gist and info with others ...Don't forget to comment on peoples topic to make the Forum active . Register here to join the forum : www.greatuites.com/register

Have fun Greatest Uites .....(y)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EBSU Students Protest After 5 Persons Fainted While Trying To Write Exams (Photo / Cost Of Having Phd Degree In Nigeria / Ekiti Leads In 2016 NECO Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.