Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. (30112 Views)

Five Brainless Job Interview Questions That Need To Die!!! / 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid / 50 Interview Questions/answers That Will Help You Succeed In That Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by rodeo0070(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2013
How much do you understand yourself and how others think of you?

This is a real personality test given by the Human Relations Department at many big companies these days. These 10 questions will only take you 2 minutes.

Grab a pen and begin the test:

1. When do you feel at your best?

a) in the morning
b) during the afternoon and early evening
c) late at night

2. You usually walk…

a) fairly fast, with long steps
b) fairly fast, with little steps
c) less fast head up, looking the world in the face
d) less fast, head down
e) very slowly

3. When talking to people, you…

a) stand with your arms folded
b) have your hands clasped
c) have one or both your hands on your hips or in pockets
d) touch or push the person to whom you are talking
e) play with your ear, touch your chin or smooth your hair

4. When relaxing, you sit with…

a) your knees bent with your legs neatly side by side
b) your legs crossed
c) your legs stretched out or straight
d) one leg curled under you

5. When something really amuses you, You react with…

a) a big appreciated laugh
b) a laugh, but not a loud one
c) a quiet chuckle
d) a sheepish smile

6. When you go to a party or social gathering, you…

a) make a loud entrance so everyone notices you
b) make a quiet entrance, looking around for someone you know
c) make the quietest entrance, trying to stay unnoticed

7. When you’re working or concentrating very hard, and you’re interrupted, you…

a) welcome the break
b) feel extremely irritated
c) vary between these two extremes

8. Which of the following colors do you like most?

a) Red or orange
b) black
c) yellow or light blue
d) green
e) dark blue or purple
f) white
g) brown or gray

9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep, you lie…

a) stretched out on your back
b) stretched out face down on your stomach
c) on your side, slightly curled
d) with your head on one arm
e) with your head under the covers

10. You often dream that you are…

a) falling
b) fighting or struggling
c) searching for something or somebody
d) flying or floating
e) you usually have dreamless sleep
f) your dreams are always pleasant

Points for each question

1. (a) 2 (b) 4 (c) 6

2. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 7 (d) 2 (e) 1

3. (a) 4 (b) 2 (c) 5 (d) 7 (e) 6

4. (a) 4 (b) 6 (c) 2 (d) 1

5. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 3 (d) 5 (e) 2

6. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 2

7. (a) 6 (b) 2 (c) 4

8. (a) 6 (b) 7 (c) 5 (d)4 (e) 3 (f) 2 (g) 1

9. (a) 7 (b) 6 (c) 4 (d) 2 (e) 1

10. (a) 4 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 5 (e) 6 (f) 1

Now add up all the points to see your result:

OVER 60 POINTS
Others see you as someone they should “handle with care.” You’re seen as vain, self-centered and one who is extremely domineering. Others may admire you, wishing they could be more like you, but don’t always trust you, hesitating to become too deeply involved with you.

51 TO 60 POINTS
Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, one who’s quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

41 TO 50 POINTS
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who’s constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who’ll always cheer them up and help them out.

31 TO 40 POINTS

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who’s extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

21 TO 30 POINTS
Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It would really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment, expecting you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it. They think this reaction is caused partly by your careful nature.

UNDER 21 POINTS
People think you are shy, nervous, and indecisive, someone who needs looking after, who always wants someone else to make the decisions and who doesn’t want to get involved with anyone or anything! They see you as a worrier who always sees problems that don’t exist. Some people think you’re boring. Only those who know you well know that you aren’t.

How many points you get?

Click on the "like" button, if it helps...

CULLED FROM: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/10-questions-that-find-out-your-true-self.html?utm_source=Lifehack&utm_campaign=bae108665d-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_983e966a3e-bae108665d-414734457

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Chanchit: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2013
I just finished the test. I got 33points. I dnt knw how this guys do this things, but agree with the result.

2 Likes

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Harmonyemerald(f): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mine is 44

2 Likes

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by ayogabriel(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
I got 45, and its truly who I am, have to share it with people around me. God bless you @OP

3 Likes

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by momodub: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
undecided
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by adtiezy1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
kk
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hmmmn
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Lilchilz(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
A professor drove into a petrol station in his
sleek
state of the art range rover sports.
Professor: guy, abeg, give me full tank.
Fuel Attendant: Sir, I don't speak pidgin, I only
speak English
Professor: Ok! good morning,I currently feel a
profound desire to replenish the propelling of
my
motorized automobile. Therefore I cordially
request you to transfer from your subterranean
reservoir a
sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of
the
highest octane rating to fill the appropriate
receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the
brim.
Fuel Attendant: Oga na play I dey play o, how
much
fuel you wan buy?

32 Likes

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Mrshroud: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
I got 40, and the descriptions fit me 'cept for careful and cautious.. Sometimes i marvel at my carelessness.

1 Like

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by martin92(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Remember, in dis test it is nt abt the answer, it is about the question

2 Likes

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
I got 44!
Fairly ok
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Sike(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Just 40!
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
1. B
2. A
3. Nil
4. B
5. B
7. B
more to follow.,
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Mrskillz1(f): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by bropeee(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
Wow.... i made 43.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Ralphlauren(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
i scored 47 points.

rodeo0070: [i]
[color=#000099][b]41 TO 50 POINTS

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who’s constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who’ll always cheer them up and help them out.

this describes me to the T !
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Ajibel(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2013

1. C
2. D
3. A
4. B
5. A
6. C
7. B
8. D
9. C
10. F

3 Likes

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Harrisibor(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Just went through this test and scored 47 and guess what they are very right about me
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Janet101(f): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by yorex2011: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
36 and quite accurate

1 Like

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by cama: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
I got 39 I agree with the result thanks
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
I scored 36 points and the results accurately describe me.

Great thread rodeo0070
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by jude4us(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lil chilz: A professor drove into a petrol station in his
sleek
state of the art range rover sports.
Professor: guy, abeg, give me full tank.
Fuel Attendant: Sir, I don't speak pidgin, I only
speak English
Professor: Ok! good morning,I currently feel a
profound desire to replenish the propelling of
my
motorized automobile. Therefore I cordially
request you to transfer from your subterranean
reservoir a
sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of
the
highest octane rating to fill the appropriate
receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the
brim.
Fuel Attendant: Oga na play I dey play o, how
much
fuel you wan buy?

So funny that I forgot to laugh!
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Rukitop(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
39 points. The result is So true
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by tolextony(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
cheesy Onpoint
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by xplicity1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Odunharry(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
45...hmm
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by alotofgrace(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Chanchit: I just finished the test. I got 33points. I dnt knw how this guys do this things, but agree with the result.
me too bro undecided
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by homesteady(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
cheesy 41!
But 51 - 60 describes me better!

1 Like

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by abrat: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by dazzle37(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
i got 41. And i agree with it
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by indoorlove(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
ADCADCBFBE=36. That is me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations / Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) / Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.