Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. (30114 Views)

Five Brainless Job Interview Questions That Need To Die!!! / 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid / 50 Interview Questions/answers That Will Help You Succeed In That Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by adebisi96(f): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
I scored 49 but dat is soooooooooo not lyk me,its vewi diffrnt from mee....so aam just gonna say it didn't work 4 me
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by deejay717(f): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
I scored 40 points.... Fits me well
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by linusnneji238(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2013
38 points... Dat describes me too well
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Kristok(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2013
46pts dats not who i am
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2013
I scored 39 and that is so me.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by queeneth26(f): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2013
A C E D A B C C B C, 45 points, nothing describe me more
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by joe4christ(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2013
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming,
amusing, practical and always interesting;
someone who’s constantly in the center of
attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to
let it go to their head. They also see you as
kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who’ll always cheer them up and
help them out.

I got 48, and sure this describes me 101%.
I just dont know how they were able to set this test, it's amazing!
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by honeric01(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
41 on the dot and i think the description fits me.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by temi4fash(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
queeneth26:
A C E D A B C C B C, 45 points, nothing describe me more

score 45 seems we bound together wink wink wink grin grin
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Jbluv55(m): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2013
CCDCBBCEAC=47.

41 TO 50 POINTS
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who’s constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who’ll always cheer them up and help them out.

I think its quite accurate but as the saying goes "the eye sees not itself but thru a reflecting mirror", those I hav mingled wt r my reflecting mirrors n they shud be the ones to say.

1 Like

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Oblajude(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
I got 40 & it is related.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nmeri17: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
considering someone with the much issues I have on my hands. this topic comes in quite handy. if this test is any thing to go.
by, then perhaps people see me on much. better light than their glances suggest. scored 56 tho
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Oluwatola5(f): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wow!!! I had 47 and dis is rily me!!!!
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by samsolite(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2013
Scored 36...

And that's who I am.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2013
Wow, this is lovely. Scored 39 that is just me described up there.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by ayili: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
I no go gree why be say most of the people wey get same point as me are females? ??
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by CareerCaptain: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
I got 46 myself! Happy me.

Like what the topic of this thread dictates, "Questions that will help you find out your True Self". really the questions are well set. And good number of people got great answers. But after getting such good marks there are somethings you need to know about discovering yourself to be able to achieve great things in life especially when it comes to Careers and Business.

You can read them here [url=careercaptains.com/discover-your-strengths-to-enjoy-your-career/]How to Discover your Strength to be more Productive[/url]

Like seriously, it will add to you marks.

3 Likes

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Timijohn: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2013
first of all I would like to thank whoever created this post. I took the test the test and scored 46. That's exactly the kind of person I am. Some people call me computer genius and all of that but the way I was being treated in my family especially by my Dad and step Mum made me loose my self-esteem. Some times, I don't even know what to think of myself, but now I know who I am and I think I just got back some of my sef-esteem. having done this test and discovered my real self, I hope to continue to improve on myself. Thanks alot, you have no idea how much this has helped me, I feel much better.

1 Like

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by fender(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
40 = ME. Can't even argue.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Gelco(f): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hemanwel: Same here.Now,I've found my missing rib.Can we go ahead with our marriage plans?
smiley
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by zeb04(f): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wow 37 nd there r so many 37 here. Yipeee
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pardn me 4 digressing a bit but do we have pple who cn give insights on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1542047/lets-discuss-learners-world#20084060
Thnx.

Score 41 by d way wink
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Wow! The test is quite accurate, I got 34. And the test aptly describes me.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by LobsanRampa(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
It seems like nobody scored 60-above.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by gianni(f): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
accurate!!!but seriously, this "falling in your dream", I thought I was the only one. although I've not had it in a long while. I hope it has no spiritual meaning o. *face-palm*
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by thecia(f): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
44....quite apt i must say.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by kingteeee: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
I got 37 nd that's exactly who I am...
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by lepasharon(f): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
48- I dont know if I agree with this
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by rodeo0070(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
lepasharon:
48- I dont know if I agree with this
Funny as it seems but its somehow true...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations / Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) / Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.