Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor (27716 Views)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by homesteady(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
I hope he also does the same
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by kokoye(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
How much is their salary compared to what they're stealing?

Pastor Ayo knows this ..he is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by homesteady(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
yung da maz: Talk is cheap....na action na im b BLOOD-eriqqa

Mtcheew! I'm very sure that you are a warri boy! Because it is only them that like this yeye eriga!
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by nep2ra(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
He should first stop the illegal collection of tithe in his church.
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by gerrardomendes(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
konn: see kettle calling pot black. he should go and sell his private jet and give the proceedings to the poor
guy calm down. Choose one option. A) proceedings B) procession C) proceeds D) position.

6 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by sauceEEP(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
the pastor should sell some of his gold chains and donate the proceeds to the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by hypergig(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Make d man sef give out hin private jet to d poor..
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by navyman5(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
am just back frm borno...its has been a tough awtin wit bokoboys..@topic...... CAN presido,pls practice wat u preach......
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by kokoye(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
..and what happens when that money finishes??

the jobless will go begging and stealing and killing again.

dumb words from a "...." man.
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jayses: J
mu2sa2: d
Jayses: J

if sexkillz complain na, una go say the boy to dey talk

don't these persons deserve ban
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Okijajuju1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is rich...

Coming from a guy who;

- Owns a Private jet in this our harsh ecoonomy..
- rides in a convoy to Church
- whose wife comes in a Limosine to church..
- Owns a Multi- Thousand Dollar Jesus Piece (Bling-Bling) grin
- Has an entourage of over 10 Security and bodyguards.
e.t.c..

Who needs Jesus with Pastors like these on earth... grin

5 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Ipheyemmy01(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Even if he should donate it. The pastor knows he might call him to manage it now. Trust me OBE TI SO(soup don done be that).
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by scaler345: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
This guy must be high on something ...... Joke section pls
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
konn: see kettle calling pot black. he should go and sell his private jet and give the proceedings to the poor

there is a particular pen to help your condition. just go back to front page
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by trolling(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
How many of your pastors would sacrifice for the poor,I'm not talking about giving from your abundance,I'm talking about true sacrifice,I think not....

Christ said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

Then said Christ unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.Matthew 19
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Lilimax(f): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
What?
There is something called leadership by example smiley
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by nora544: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
He can say it to the president because it is not his so called son.

But there is an other so called great man of God who will never say this, because he cannot bring troubles to his son.

This can happen only in Nigeria.
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by kenjudy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nnaaa meeeeehn!!! Everybody for dis we country just dey open mouth yan rubbish. If dis is true, then I wish Jesus comes dis night abeg. And to worsen dis, some foolish brainwashed bigots go come here begin spew rubbish as "touch not my annointed" nansense!

Abeg Jesus come oooooo!!!!!! Dis pipu don yeye u finish oooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
striktlymi: This is indeed very funny. The last time I checked the president of CAN, the 'good' Pastor Oritsejafor is a very wealthy man.

Has he given half of his wealth to the poor? If he hasn't then what moral right does he have to ask President GEJ and other politicians to do same?
wer u blind and deaf wen ayo gave one thousand bikes,sewing machines,grinding engings,etc...to youths dat are ready to workas@last two years...and even till now....pls dont say wat u dont know.....pls....
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by jude33084(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
undecided
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by LajaLaba: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
embarassed cry

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by lacasa: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
grin
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Celepope: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
So many people come on NL to comment ignorantly.The man in his little way is trying in terms of helping the poor.The man has empowered a lot of unemployed youths,widows and assist business men with loans to strengthen their business though he is not publicizing it.You all insulting the man should be careful in order not to incure the wrath of God.Little wonder youths die unnecessarily day in day out in that country

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by talktimi(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Good suggestion but while at it, Oritsejafor should sell off his private jet and give the proceeds to the poor. Ps and also his gold necklace + his gold ring. Ok
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by sunnyt1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Honorable Oritsejafor, i will advice you dnt say any other thing, Jona go collect that private jet o. we all knew where it came from.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by hod898(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
striktlymi: This is indeed very funny. The last time I checked the president of CAN, the 'good' Pastor Oritsejafor is a very wealthy man.

Has he given half of his wealth to the poor? If he hasn't then what moral right does he have to ask President GEJ and other politicians to do same?
That's why its good to understand a text before commenting. The pastor gave a 'suggestion' and not an obligation. It is the job of the fg to take good care of the youths and not the pastor. Oritsejafor, having noticed that the fg does NOTHING to combat abject poverty especially among youths, decided to mind a suggestion for the fg. I believe you are not a victim of poverty and that's the reason why you don't know what this suggestion mean to the poor. Speak in relation to the matter and not in relation to what you think at once.
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by bambuzz88: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
[size=15pt]does the impotent president know whether poor exist, what has he achieve so far if not borrowing money all around, and oil theft[/size]
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Omen100(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nigeria, ooh Nigeria, what have you done to yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin?

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by nickz(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
so that they should give away HALF and steal(illegally) 2 abi
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by MrAladin: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
He should sell his Private Jet N give the Money to the Less Previlege.

Maybe Our Politician will follow his footsteps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would It Still Be Tithe If I Pay It To Someone In Need Rather Than The Church? / Catholic Archdiocese Donates Relief Materials To Lagos Government / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.