Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor (27741 Views)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by BelloHabiba: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2013
To give half of their wealth is not best solution to our problem, may the government create job opportunity to the youth.
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Mekzie(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2013
I JƱڪτ̲̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pass
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2013
He should practise what he preach..why calling for politicians alone...they never create jobs finish na salary dey won split..
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2013
Nonsense. People don't want to be beggars or charity cases. If they weren't such bad leaders will unemployment be this high. They created the problem.
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Lilimax(f): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=Ada Nri1]Nonsense. People don't want to be beggars or charity cases. If they weren't such bad leaders will unemployment be this high. so true
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Pholar97(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2013
He speaks right but .....
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by lawrence500(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2013
How will it be if only Oritsejafor himself could lead by example. This Is not d matter of chritism, Am also a Christian not only by mouth evenby doing in order for u to kno dat I kno what Am saying. All the Same, if our leaders could do dis that mean the nation Is getting better And the assurance of better tomorrow. God bless the Nation
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by AbuRuqayya1(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2013
immortalvoices: Commend his advice

Forget and stop the names calling

Stop the hatred

Let all reason 2geda cos no man his perfect!

you are quit gramatical asassinator man!
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by odocity: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2013
how many lives has he changed even in his own church dont they have poor pple there,how many has he changed(oritsejafor)
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by marley145: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2013
peterphd: Oritsejafor is talking bulls**t! He should sell his jet and give the money to the poor.
i thought as much,he is a wealthy man,let him take the lead,(leading by examples things) mtchewwww,mk i piss jare
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Tonniey(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2013
striktlymi: This is indeed very funny. The last time I checked the president of CAN, the 'good' Pastor Oritsejafor is a very wealthy man.

Has he given half of his wealth to the poor? If he hasn't then what moral right does he have to ask President GEJ and other politicians to do same?
If you are not sure of ypur assertions, don't conclude. How do you want to know if the man of God has given to the poor or not. Must we take to the streets for people to know what we have done?
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2013
Tonniey:
If you are not sure of ypur assertions, don't conclude. How do you want to know if the man of God has given to the poor or not. Must we take to the streets for people to know what we have done?

Lol....

To whom much is given...

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by ebukaOtika(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2013
undecidedYOU GUYS AND GALS HAVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING SINCE THIS STUFF WAS POSTED HERE.......make una change wing na pls....na beg i dey beg o
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by lanrefront1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
His talk or proposal sounds stupid to me, not because of reasons like "as he done likewise himself" but because the advise itself is like "chasing the shadows" while leaving the real issue causing underdevelopment and poverty in Nigeria.

The man of God should have instead use the opportunity to tell politicians to stop corruption, to stop embezzling our national wealth meant for development and betterment of the lives of the masses.

We don't need Jonathan or any other politician to donate their salaries to us. It would only amount to sheer hypocrisy. All we need them to do is to allow the money meant for the people to get to the people, and you will see peoples' lives turn around as if it was a miracle.

We don't need any stipends from the President or politician; all we need is for them to do the right thing.

Why is so difficult for Orisajafor to say to these politicians or Presidency what the Catholics have been telling them easily for a decade?
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by 1009ja: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
VERY FUNNY! DOES JONATHAN KNOW HIS OWN SALARY? HE SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIM TO GIVE US BACK HALF OF HIS LOOTS SINCE HE BECAME DEPUTY GOVERNOR IN BAYELSA AND WE CAN HAVE FIVE WORLD CLASS HOSPITALS IN EACH STATE OF THE COUNTRY WITHIN SIX MONTHS.
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Revolva(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
If I were jona I will justreply him. Bros oritse where ur privatte jet dey ?? And dat bling bling you wear nkor make we first go aboki side make we convert am to cash dash people for street .. Den I can sell my mansions n dash the poor korokoro not church offering because dat one na wash
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by unmask: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dear mr oritsejafor,
Sir we are more interested in half of loot and not salary
You could also donate your jet
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by Dannylux: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jonathan is only a man. Let the good president breath.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by sammine(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2013

may GOD hlp u all
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by ebukaOtika(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dannylux: Jonathan is only a man. Let the good president breath.
Thank you.

GBAM !!! HABA !!! every time jonathan, GEJ, Bros J, Jona Jona and so on.....

I SURE SAY MOST OF THESE PEOPLE NO EVEN DO ORDINARY CLASS MONITOR OR CLASS CAPTAIN FOR PRIMARY OR SECONDARY OR EVEN COURSE REP FOR UNIVERSITY.......mtchew
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by ebukaOtika(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dannylux: Jonathan is only a man. Let the good president breath.
Thank you.

GBAM !!! HABA !!! every time jonathan, GEJ, Bros J, Jona Jona and so on.....

I SURE SAY MOST OF THESE PEOPLE NO EVEN DO ORDINARY CLASS MONITOR OR CLASS CAPTAIN FOR PRIMARY OR SECONDARY OR EVEN COURSE REP FOR UNIVERSITY.......mtchew

IF YOU THINK SAY E EASY ... GO INTO POLITICS AND CONTEST.
Re: Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor by TerpeOjorobaby: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
striktlymi: This is indeed very funny. The last time I checked the president of CAN, the 'good' Pastor Oritsejafor is a very wealthy man.

Has he given half of his wealth to the poor? If he hasn't then what moral right does he have to ask President GEJ and other politicians to do same?
guy I gbadu u,u don win plenty likes.na true u tlk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olokun Great Goddess Of The Sea ~ Worship, Divinations, Initiations, Invocations / A Refutation Of The ‘testimony’ Of Charlotte Wells / Charlotte Keckler / Catholic Archdiocese Donates Relief Materials To Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.