Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. (875 Views)

Ending The Ramadan Moon Fighting In Nigeria? / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Muhsin (long Time No See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by uchkochi(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2013
WE ARE IN THE ENDING OF THE END TIME,BEGIN TO TAKE GOD SERIOUSLY.

Aren't you glad that you are a Christian,that you belong to the creator of the world who has placed you on earth at such a time as this. Hear me,NOTHING CAN STOP YOUR PROGRESS,ADVANCEMENT AND THE FULFILMENT OF YOUR DESTINY.

If one man called m.ohammed of a regrettable memory could be motivated by the devil to deceive multitudes called m.uslims how much more influence you and i will make once we begin to fully co-operate with Jesus Christ. M.ohammed's bone is rotten in Saudi Arabia,but Jesus Christ is still alive.

Sadam Hussein,Osama bin laden,Adolf Hitler...all co-operated with the devil and propagated his agenda here on earth,what are you waiting for. Jesus Christ is coming soon,you are yet to deposit what He placed in you for the world.Don't you know that the world is waiting for you to manifest.Romans 8:19.

The harvest is much,but the labourers are few.Everyone is thinking of his or her own self,very few are thinking of God's kingdom.People are so bothered about making a living,only few are bothered about making men live.

God has released the End Time Grace for the manifestation of His people.Your position notwithstanding,if you will just take God seriously God will cause a serious change in this world at this time with you.I believe you are thirsty for God to propagate His agenda through you.The key is in Matthew 6:33 which says, SEEK YE FIRST,THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ITS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND EVERYTHING YOU WILL EVER NEED SHALL BE ADDED TO YOU STRESSLESSLY.(Paraphrased by me).
In conclusion just think God,talk God,act God,Live for God,Seek God.Taking God seriously is the only qualification for this grace and God will begin to use you for His glory.Rejoice,THIS IS YOUR SEASON OF VISITATION. BB PIN IS 2739F228

2 Likes

Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by Mogenerous(f): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2013
this one has been brainwashed
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by Uyi168: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yeah!@op,cwiously u re on point!
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by tintingz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
@OP do you know that muslims believed in Jesus as one of the greatest Prophet of God?

Like Jesus said in the bible

(Matthew 7:21-23) “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Christians calling Jesus their god, Jesus himself will reject them in heaven. smiley

2 Likes

Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by haibe(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Who are you to say no muslim would go to heaven, are you God.

Let me make it know to you, God is a righteous judge, he owns this muslims by creation, he loves them, some muslims haven't really understood who Jesus is and so have not accepted him, some are willing but are scared of their relatives, some haven't even heard of Jesus at all and you come here to say no muslim will go to heaven, that is very bad of you, preach the gospel without condemnation, you are not God to judge.
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by haibe(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
tintingz:
@OP do you know that muslims believed in Jesus as one of the greatest Prophet of God?

Like Jesus said in the bible

(Matthew 7:21-23) “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Christians calling Jesus their god, Jesus himself will reject them in heaven. smiley

Just keep shut if you don't understand the bible ok? Its the pride you people have that is making them say you will all go to hell, mtchew.
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by macof(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
haibe:

Just keep shut if you don't understand the bible ok? Its the pride you people have that is making them say you will all go to hell, mtchew.
dont tell him to shut up. he's only saying the right thing. 70% of Christians would most likely be rejected by Yeshua

1 Like

Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by haibe(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
macof: dont tell him to shut up. She's only saying the right thing. 70% of Christians would most likely be rejected by Yeshua

70% is too small now, why not 100%

Mtchew i don't know who made you God to judge the amount of people that will be saved.
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by macof(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
haibe:

70% is too small now, why not 100%

Mtchew i don't know who made you God to judge the amount of people that will be saved.
am just using ur bible to assimilate. Broad is the way to hell grin.
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by tintingz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
haibe:

Why should i keep shut?!

I quoted what is your bible, Jesus said he will reject those who called him Lord Lord and who are the people that equal Jesus with God are they not the christians, the verse is boldly written in english.

Muslims believe in ONE GOD not three gods, they believe in all prophet including Jesus son of Mary(as), I don't know how believing muslims will not make heaven @OP undecided
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by tintingz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
macof: dont tell him to shut up. She's only saying the right thing. 70% of Christians would most likely be rejected by Yeshua
please tell him o
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by macof(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
tintingz: Why should i keep shut?!

I quoted what is your bible, Jesus said he will reject those who called him Lord Lord and who are the people that equal Jesus with God are they not the christians, the verse is boldly written in english.

Muslims believe in ONE GOD not three gods, they believe in all prophet including Jesus son of Mary(as), I don't know how believing muslims will not make heaven @OP undecided
Thats where Christians fail. honestly they downgrade Almighty God, by putting Yeshua in the same Level as He. God actually manifest himself in everything(human inclusive). our very life is given my God, the breath of life is not just some mere breeze but part of Gods essence, God is in us all but we most first look into oursleves. No one needs any Jew to get closer to God.

2 Likes

Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
the op forgot to add that satan has seduced so many to make Jesus son of God because the idea is that is is impossible for God to create a fatherless child, so He has to be the Father. the op forgot just as well that to say there is more than 1 "personality" Who is God is to become a polytheist.

OP, God created by His Will however He Wills, which was why Adam was a full grown man for the moment God made him a living man, instead of the pile of mud he was, before. God then made him the mother and father of Eve, instantly, then she became the partner of the very same Adam [as]. in time the 2 of a new kind [human] became parents, in a different kind of creation.

I almost believe that the op and anyone who reads this piece today will leave this world long before Jesus, son of Mary [as] returns. So the op needs to save himself and his family from hell fire instead of going against the pattern of each prophet [as].

2 Likes

Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mohammed and his seed are evil
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by proo212(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2013
@Tintingz, the passage you quoted said
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

So equally I put to you that "many who say to him Lord, Lord on that day shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven (those who do the will of the Father)

Matthew 18:10-14 for context.
10 “Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven. 11 For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

12 “What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? 13 And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.

Matthew 12:46-50 for context

46 While He was still talking to the multitudes, behold, His mother and brothers stood outside, seeking to speak with Him. 47 Then one said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak with You.”

48 But He answered and said to the one who told Him, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?” 49 And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”

And lastly John 6:35-40 again for context

35 And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe. 37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Can you see that? The will of the Father is that we look to the Son and be saved by Him. The Son is the only source of salvation. Allow the Son to save you can be one of the who does the will of the Father and can say tothe Son on the last day Lord, Lord..
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by Skako(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
I hope u chop cockroach u no c d differenc btw islam n xtian,xtian ar just wastin dere tym
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by Rilwayne001: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
so now,we know of the following family
members of the christian god:
1.) "son of God"-Jesus
2.) "mother of God"-Mary
the odd thing out there is that Mary is both
the "mother of God" and the mother of "his
son" (Jesus) !!!!
papa and pikin na brothers!!! that is the
incestuos christian concept of god called
trinity.God is believed by christians to have
impregnated Mary with himself!!!!
so a part or complete part of him was hiding
in a virgin's womb.
(may God forgive me for typing this
nonsense christians believe in).shame and
disgusting.
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by haibe(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Rilwayne001: so now,we know of the following family
members of the christian god:
1.) "son of God"-Jesus
2.) "mother of God"-Mary
the odd thing out there is that Mary is both
the "mother of God" and the mother of "his
son" (Jesus) !!!!
papa and pikin na brothers!!! that is the
incestuos christian concept of god called
trinity.God is believed by christians to have
impregnated Mary with himself!!!!
so a part or complete part of him was hiding
in a virgin's womb.
(may God forgive me for typing this
nonsense christians believe in).shame and
disgusting.

This is the problem 'some' muslims have, as much as i respect people's religion i still think it is silly for us to post offensively about other people's religion, a reasonable person who does not understand the trinity would at least understand it first before assuming it to be what it is not.

Your idea of the trinity is wrong, do a better research or study on it to understand what it is about, it would be senseless to be showing your superficial knowledge with pride.
Re: We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
This christian versus muslim e.war funny die gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Moon Sighted And Ramadan Begin Tomorrow / Ramadan Kareem / Different forms of Patnership With Allah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.