Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Exclusive! Genevieve To Wed Uk-based Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive! Genevieve To Wed Uk-based Hubby (2126 Views)

Popular Yoruba Actress Lepa Shandy & Her UK Based Hubby Look Lovely In New Pics / Genevieve To Become A Grandmother Soon / Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Genevieve To Wed Uk-based Hubby by Quesera: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2008
The latest rumour in Nollywood is that Nollywood’s super star and former face of Lux soap, Genevieve Nnaji may soon break the protracted silence about her single status.

The mother of one and ‘30 days’ star, we learnt from a reliable source is deeply in love with a U.K based guy who was holidaying in Ghana when the two met.

It was gathered that the guy is not a show biz personality, but a very big boy in all ramifications.

The guy is not a Nigerian. Source: www.nigeriafilms.com

I THANK GOD FOR HER!

Re: Exclusive! Genevieve To Wed Uk-based Hubby by Raymond88(m): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2008
Oww no! i thought she'd wait for me! Damn!! angry
Re: Exclusive! Genevieve To Wed Uk-based Hubby by meobizy(f): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
...and eleven years later the mumu is still single.
ROFL.

(1) (Reply)

2face Young And Old Face / Ex-most Beautiful Girl Munachi Abii Birthday Dressing (hit Or Miss) / Please Vote Miss Benue For The MBGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.