Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? (2234 Views)

Genevieve To Become A Grandmother Soon / Genevieve Nnaji Loses The Next Bond Girl Role To Naomie Harris / Genevieve Nnaji The New Bond Girl? Spotted With Robert De Niro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by LoveKing(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2011
The next James Bond installment is coming to Africa. Genevieve Nnaji is rumored to be the next Bond girl.
Wow i'll love to see G in steaming hot sex session with Mr Craig.
FYI its not April Fool oh. Lets vote for her. cool
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by LoveKing(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2011
cool
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by babyboy3(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2011
the whole world knows that Freida Pinto is the next bond girl your April fool attempt is weak
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by InkedNerd(f): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2011
Lmao, no mind am grin
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by LoveKing(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2011
baby-boy:

the whole world knows that Freida Pinto is the next bond girl your April fool attempt is weak
thats a lie from the pit of hell. They are taking up genevieve now
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by babyboy3(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
thats a lie from the pit of hell. They are taking up genevieve now

Genevieve has more chance of becoming Gaddaffi's next wife than becoming the next Bond Girl
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by chic2pimp(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
baby-boy:

Genevieve has more chance of becoming Gaddaffi's next wife than becoming the next Bond Girl
Make that Atiku's Bootycall. . . . .
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by dichana: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
Apparently the rumor is true miss genevieve is been considered for the next bond girl role.anyone whos on twitter should know this,check out nigeriafims twitter.Also the new bond movie is centered within africa,they are taking it to a whole new direction.my fellow nigerians IT is not april fool.It is real.
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by Hardballer(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2011
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by MissyB3(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2011
baby-boy:

Then you're in for a surprise.
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Then you're in for a surprise.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by Thirst4Lif: 3:42am On Apr 03, 2011
Think I'll create a thread asking 'Is Genevieve the best Niageria has to offer?'
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by joyblinks(f): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2011
Think I'll create a thread asking 'Is Genevieve the best Niageria has to offer?'

when you create the thread, i will reply you a big YES. she is the one i know in the Nigerian Movie Industry
Re: Genevieve To Be The Next Bond Girl? by Ybutterfly: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
yeah right

(1) (Reply)

Shakira Debuts Naked Baby Bump With Footballer Beau, Gerard Pique / Photos: Yvonne Nelson Birthday Pictures, Features Celebrities / TBT Young Van Persie Wearing An Arsenal Jersey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.