Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

King Sunny Ade, Salif Keita, M.i, Waje, Bez And More Star In Coke Studio Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade, Salif Keita, M.i, Waje, Bez And More Star In Coke Studio Africa (2447 Views)

Korede Bello With King Sunny Ade [PICS] / Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade, Salif Keita, M.i, Waje, Bez And More Star In Coke Studio Africa by entadaplace: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Some of Africa’s foremost music giants are set to star in a brand new
innovative show, ‘Coke Studio Africa.’

A Coca-Cola initiative, ‘Coke Studio Africa’ brings together some of
Africa’s most exciting and respected acts together in a studio setting
to create cutting-edge music fusions. These artists get to remake some
of their most popular hits through unconventional, new sounds.

Season 1 of the show features some of Africa’s music legends including
King Sunny Ade, Salif Keita, and renowned acts like MI, Bez, Waje Hip
Hop Pantsula, and many more.

The first episode of ‘Coke Studio Africa’ premieres on Friday, October
4th at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas and will run for several weeks up until
the New Year.

Follow the conversation on social media: #CokeStudioAfrica

More Pix here

(1) (Reply)

BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends / About Seun Osewa / Charly Boy Mourning His Late Father, Justice Oputa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.