Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 (17758 Views)

Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Gbagyi ethnic representative becomes the “aso brand queen" as she wins the Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 title during the pageant's coronation and award night on October 1st in the nation's capital city, Abuja, Nigeria.

The 22-year-old Anambra state born model turned beauty queen, overtook 21 ethnic representatives from all over the country, earning the 3rd ever Queen Of Aso Nigeria title for the Anambarians.

Amarachi Juliet Gbajie, the Gbagyi contestant was one of the favourite, as she also won the Most Photogenic Contestant award through her overwhelming online votes and excelled in the major pre-pageant challenge in camp, where she was among the selected finalists.

In the question and answer section where the candidates were given 30 seconds to tell the judges why they deserve the crown, Amarachi, a graduate of Wisconsin university Ghana expressed her belief in a "core value of humanity" which guides people's actions. She hopes to use this to show others how they may contribute to society.

One of the high points of the event was the cutting of the independence cake by Dr Mrs Merit Obua wife of the CSO to the president, Ambassador kem Ijeh, Kome Osalor Queen of Aso Nigeria 2012, Mr Desmond Agboola project director and Mr Kingsley Agboola the pageant manager.

The new Beauty Queen will depart to Ghana where she will be representing Nigeria at Miss NAIADES in November this year. Also to the winner is a brand new hydundi car and other prizes.

Here are the winners:

QUEEN OF ASO NIGERIA: Amarachi Juliet Gbajie (Queen Gbagyi)

QUEEN OF ASO AMBASSADOR:
Jasmine Nkem Mbonu (Queen Efik)

QUEEN OF ASO TOURISM: Haddassah Benson (Queen Hausa)

It was indeed a great outing with headline celebrities, notable beauty queens, top government officials, different embassy high commissioners, super models and Abuja's residents. Several security details were deployed across the venue to provide security for the pageant with regards to the state of the nation

Before the leggy beauty ambassadors took to the stage for the grand finals, the audience were treated to a performance by a cultural dance group. As the event progressed several other displays were done by selected artists and comedians as well as award presentation to distinguished personalities like Dr Mrs Merit Obua wife of the CSO to the president,
Mr Imomi Amarere executive director of News AIT, Mrs Ndaguba former DG NAPTIP, Empress Njama Nollywood actress, White Nigerian music artist etc

In the days leading up to the final, the contestants had courtesy visits and also took part in a series of "challenge" events in camp for which they were awarded points.

The contestants awards are as followings:
Miss Amity: Queen Edo, Wendy Osarugue
Miss photogenic: Queen Gbagyi
Best Dinner Gown: Queen Tiv, Christiana
Best traditional: Queen Efik
Best In Public Speaking: Queen Yoruba, Tinuola ogunyale

The very colourful event ended with the presentation of the brand new car to the queen at the event venue. It is worthy to mention that the dashing appearance of the Aso team in a very arresting outfits was courtesy of FAJAG Fashion, the Queen Of Aso fashion partner.

....More photos on Glees media online blogs shortly!!

Follow @gleesconcepts
Catch Us On BBM: 2A8A304F
GLees MEDIA

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pretty girl with white teeth.
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Indifferent(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Miss Aso Rock kwa. I tire 4 all these peagent tin. Next go be Miss ASUU strike

15 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Indifferent(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by jmoore(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Miss election 2015 will be the next one.

Anyway congrats to them.

10 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
What's with all this miss garri, miss rice and crappy craps in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by bookface: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
People no get work do again, na to dey do pageant dey look for sponsors!

The times are indeed ending!
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Oziddy: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Early dis morning, ma Neighbor askd me to
help him look after his baby girl cos he was
not gona b around, the wife aint much
around tho, i joyfully accepted to stay wit D
baby, it was a cute nd new experience to me
cos we neva had a bby of our own:
, i was happy at first, little did i no dt i waz
gona serve as a nanny, or beta still, a baby
care taker, but now, mehn, i cant sleep. Dis
man dropd a bag, he jst calld me to tell me dt
i'll need to change her daipers, like, i jst
mentioned daipers, , daipers full of shit nd
pee, dat em gona feed her, nd cajole her to
sleep. Ok, sounds pretty funny to u ryt? Shez
been crying d living daylyt awta her tiny voice,
ah dunno d kinda lullaby to sing 2 her, ma
voice is nice quit alryt, buh she prefers her
mums voice, or anoda female voice, shez
taking pride in rearranging dis house, shez
avin fun by any possible means, provided its
gona make me scream d living day light awta
her, nd wen i do, she starts crying allova
agian, i used to boast of how em gona raise a
family of 9 kids, i mean, i nd ma wife having 9
kids, em barely 21, nd wen dat tym comes, i'll
be soo much ok wit jst 2. Babes nd guyz, essp
the babes, i need ur help, i stay at 149 ikot-
ekpene rd Aba. Com help me fix those daipers,
feed nd me make her sleep. Godbless, of cos
ama pay u wateva money u want.
sad

5 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Gistben: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
wetin man no go see? mmmm,mmmmm
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
IGBO GIRLS ARE TOO BEATIFUL

17 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ibo girls fine die for nija, yorouba girls make up die , hausa girls naughty die for nija

6 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Okijajuju1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Who is that fine sexy 100 Litres Woman with Black Iro & Buba & white gele?!! shocked shocked

Tell Her Chief Eze Mmuo Okija a.k.a Onwa Japan|Korea|Taiwan & Malaysia is calling her.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Coldfeet(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Congrats to AMARACHI!!! You are a beauty.
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
coolcoolcool

Proudly anambranaian.. We rock!! cool

Umu igbo amaka kiss.. Doctor's spec.. 10times a day shockedshocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Brymo: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Amidst state of national mourning,go n sit down jare.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by 50calibre(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Another Igbo girl strikes again!! How come Charles Darwin didnt notice/recognise the Igbo tribe as a superior genetic stock!!

Beauty is synonymous with Igbo girls!!

I'm not a tribal troll, I insulted no tribe before one di*kface comes to ban me.

18 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by jmoore(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
EMMAUGOH: Ibo girls fine die for nija, yorouba girls make up die , hausa girls naughty die for nija

Are you okay?
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Eneze1(f): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
different beauty pageant in this country sef, btw the lady that won is beautiful
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by BabaEleko(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
In the midst of the suffering and plights of the poor wey dey this country all this mumu still dey waste money do wetin no makes sense. Smh
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by emmabest2000(m): 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oziddy: Early dis morning, ma Neighbor askd me to
help him look after his baby girl cos he was
not gona b around, the wife aint much
around tho, i joyfully accepted to stay wit D
baby, it was a cute nd new experience to me
cos we neva had a bby of our own:
, i was happy at first, little did i no dt i waz
gona serve as a nanny, or beta still, a baby
care taker, but now, mehn, i cant sleep. Dis
man dropd a bag, he jst calld me to tell me dt
i'll need to change her daipers, like, i jst
mentioned daipers, , daipers full of shit nd
pee, dat em gona feed her, nd cajole her to
sleep. Ok, sounds pretty funny to u ryt? Shez
been crying d living daylyt awta her tiny voice,
ah dunno d kinda lullaby to sing 2 her, ma
voice is nice quit alryt, buh she prefers her
mums voice, or anoda female voice, shez
taking pride in rearranging dis house, shez
avin fun by any possible means, provided its
gona make me scream d living day light awta
her, nd wen i do, she starts crying allova
agian, i used to boast of how em gona raise a
family of 9 kids, i mean, i nd ma wife having 9
kids, em barely 21, nd wen dat tym comes, i'll
be soo much ok wit jst 2. Babes nd guyz, essp
the babes, i need ur help, i stay at 149 ikot-
ekpene rd Aba. Com help me fix those daipers,
feed nd me make her sleep. Godbless, of cos
ama pay u wateva money u want.
sad
Sound so funny grin
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Agrika: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Proudly anambra

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Lilimax(f): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
50calibre: Another Igbo girl strikes again!! How come Charles Darwin didnt notice/recognise the Igbo tribe as a superior genetic stock!!

Beauty is synonymous with Igbo girls!!

I'm not a tribal troll, I insulted no tribe before one di*kface comes to ban me.
grin grin
i understand your plight
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
EMMAUGOH: Ibo girls fine die for nija, yorouba girls make up die , hausa girls naughty die for nija

What did you gain by insulting other tribes' ladies?. Every tribe have beautiful ladies, stop displaying your psychotic inherent stewpidity on here angry

3 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Okijajuju1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Agrika: Proudly anambra

Ada Anyi, Kedu ebe' isi na Anambra State anyi biko?!
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by homesteady(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
grin
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
jmoore:

Are you okay?
i dey ok pass you***** magot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
MTCHEEW!

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
jmoore:

Are you okay?
i dey ok pass you***** maggot grin grin
Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ada Anyi, Kedu ebe' isi na Anambra State anyi biko?!

Woman wrapper grin

Seems you don't know that chasing ladies who comment on FP threads attracts 2years ban from seun

The rule isn't visible, but it exists grin

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Erotex(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
The fearing of Igbo Girls is the beginning of wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 by Cestmoi1(f): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Congrats to her.She's a beauty.Can't imagine I had to miss attending the event.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Passion For Shoe-making — Bamiro, YNORTH CEO / 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour / Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.