Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why People Are Not Always Successful Creating A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why People Are Not Always Successful Creating A Website (658 Views)

10 Things You Must Know And Have Before Creating A Blog / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Are Not Always Successful Creating A Website by Samskid13(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Not everybody can make money legally online some people do strive do this,but the major reason why they are not successful is because web designers always keep in mind money first before success which is bad.Here are some tips:-
1.create site without thinking of the money
2.give quality services to be the best of the best.Just 2 steps and you can become sucessful in your webdesign just like nairaland.Thanks bye for now.
Re: Why People Are Not Always Successful Creating A Website by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2013
pls what is the d diference b/w web-design and web-development,
Re: Why People Are Not Always Successful Creating A Website by Samskid13(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dammy4all: pls what is the d diference b/w web-design and web-development,
totally different o.
Re: Why People Are Not Always Successful Creating A Website by talk2D: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2013
Samskid13: totally different o.
Is that an answer?
Na wa o
Re: Why People Are Not Always Successful Creating A Website by adewasco2k(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Samskid13: totally different o.

He knows, that is why he asked, what the difference are!
Re: Why People Are Not Always Successful Creating A Website by mavtrevor(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Are you interested in starting your own blog? I have good news for you, if you want to start a blog and earn real money from your blog then you have to follow the "Beginner's Guide to Blogging" Series i have published on my site.

Beginners guide to blogging: How to build a blog – Episode 1 covers all you need to know before starting a blog and how you can actually build your own Wordpress blog from scratch. You can even get me to help you install your blog for FREE!

Beginners guide to Blogging: Content Creation – Episode 2 covers all the content creation guides like the types of content and how you can properly optimize your content to rank high in search engines so as to attract more visitors to your site so you can earn more money.

Beginners guide to blogging: Search Engine Optimization – Episode 3 discusses all the search engine optimization guide and all you need to know to succeed as a blogger.

Beginners Guide to Blogging: Web Promotion – Episode 4 actually covers all the web promotion guides and where you can drive traffic to your sit from.

More series will be released within the week, so if you really want to start earning some real $$$$ you need to read the series.
Re: Why People Are Not Always Successful Creating A Website by Samskid13(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
adewasco2k:

He knows, that is why he asked, what the difference are!
k if u wana know snd your mail to oladeles712@gmail design and development yes u can design site with many things but to maintain nd develop dey hard.

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me / Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website / Please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.