Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] (15388 Views)

D'banj - Finally (official Video Teaser) / D'banj - Finally / D'banj Finally Signs The Hottest Rapper In Nigeria, Olamide Under DB Records. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by eneji50(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Basicxx:To all those who wanna say something to Eja nla have u eating today? then why are u hating!!! embarassedBasicxx:To all those who wanna say something to Eja nla have u eating today? then why are u hating!!!
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by eneji50(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Basicxx:To all those who wanna say something to Eja nla have u eating today? then why are u hating!!!
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by mrofficial(m): 1:06am On Oct 04, 2013
Nice video.
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2013
maggdon: After psqaure... Dbanj is still d best in videos... Wia him dey get all dis concept... Nd director Sesan is d best director in Nigeria.... We nid him to start directing naija movies abeg
d sesan guy no dey show face sef!
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by fernandoc(m): 1:21am On Oct 04, 2013
The video graphics tight. But why would he wear dark sunglasses in a dark thick forest. The sunglass just didn't make sense to me no matter how u try to ignore it.
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by texaco1: 1:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Praise singers all over this thread,na wah oo
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by smithjanetstore: 2:13am On Oct 04, 2013
though am igbo wetin this trash mean make una change one day igbo no be nigerians, una be chinko for nija or una still get that una dirty zoological country for head BIAFRA!!!
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by Gorrbachev: 5:04am On Oct 04, 2013
naturalwaves:

This thread is not about comparism. I don't know why bigoted Ibos are always comparing Dbanj with Psquare whenever he is mentioned. Music is a universal thing and cuts across tribes, no need for unnecessary comparisms.
As for you, you are just a sEnzless pretender. You always say trashy things about the Yoruba tribe and anything that has to do with it while pretending to be a Yoruba. Your Master didn't school you well. You need to go for more lessons and who even asked for your tribal affilations to make your comments? I am allergic to daft individuals and yours seems beyond redemption.
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by victorv12(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2013
All these people saying that Dbanj is the best artist in Africa must be hallucinating. Some Nigerians don't have taste for good music at all. I tried to listen to D banj's rubbish, I was so amazed how some people lack good taste in music. Before you know, some people will start shouting we don't like him, that we're hating because he's loaded. What's Eja Nla...hmmm finally! Always want to brag that's he's ontop! Again, I was so amazed seeing the pictures of p square allowing girls to touch their d*ck...All these sh*t for fame!
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by Tosin7(f): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2013
tintingz: Really p'squre are decent? Have you seen them in shows how girls are grabing their di;ck

And you call them 'very' decent? undecided

You don't get! This is called flex. Dbanj is too dirty, he has to join illumi just to produce this disaster, meaningless and non-marketable song. He cannot give what he does not have, even if he joins illumi and illumi. He songs does trip anybody, he is flop when it comes to music. He should look for another trade.
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by victorv12(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Some Nigeria girls can be so f*cking ret*rded! What tha f is "FLEX" again?! Sh*t! Our Nigeria beauties are gone. Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by Ifedikaycee(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2013
shaneroberts26: Stupid song and wack lyrics.Before you attack me,pls what is d moral lesson in dis song? grin
wats d moral lesson in dt song wey b ur ringtone...nonsense!
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by Ifedikaycee(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2013
shaneroberts26: Stupid song and wack lyrics.Before you attack me,pls what is d moral lesson in dis song? grin
wats d moral lesson in dt song wey b ur ringtone...nonsense!
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by Boll2010: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2013
Tosin7:

You don't get! This is called flex. Dbanj is too dirty, he has to join illumi just to produce this disaster, meaningless and non-marketable song. He cannot give what he does not have, even if he joins illumi and illumi. He songs does trip anybody, he is flop when it comes to music. He should look for another trade.
this is called flex Lyk seriously u clueless! U a bimbo.......flex is da'best word u could come up with......ur brain must be running sum 512 ram shiiit........u v a low intellect.......mak I gist u!ur man no fit marry u cuz u reasonably poor in think,I'm no ones fan but ur comment really degraded women! If ladies lyk dis exist dey shld be stoned to death.....imagine ur kain brain Chai

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by victorv12(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2013
It's so terrible to see many Nigeria girls in their pathetic state...Majority of them are highly promiscuous. They don't hide their bitchy behavior anymore. Most of these 9ja jams they listened to are messing their brains up. Most of these jamz put them in the state of having sex instantly. That's why they like yori yori and artist like Flavour...They like to see their men twisting waist like b*tches! These jamz makes them cum instantly without a man touching them. Beware of Nigeria girls that listened to all these Nigeria weird artists...They're f*cking cr*zy.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by tintingz(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2013
Tosin7:

So from "decent" is "flexing"? D'banj is too dirty? Yes he's dirty every artiste are dirty... 2face, p'square, wizkid, olamide, don jazzy etc are all dirty.

The fact that you put "very" decent about p'square is wrong I can still rate d'banj decent than p'square, you hardly see d'banj sagging his jeans wearing baggy jeans he's 90% always on suits but on stage he perform like sexmaniac.
As for the illuminati thing I can't say anything on that or did he tell you or say he's illuminati? he has said it to the public that he's not in any cult group he even went to his church for prayers but I still don't trust anybody, do you know if p'square are in any cult group?

He should Look for another trade after he's rated the best africa artiste in africa and his hit song Oliver twist topped number 2 in UK music.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by manuelzz(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Tosin7:

Tosin7:

Dirty,u said?..An artiste that dosnt have a tattoo,dosnt sag his pants and has no child out of wedlock is dirty..and the ones that do the aforementioned are decent?Hmmm...people like you will need their own different and personal hell fire on the judgment day..SMH.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by Mcmaye(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Nonsense!
Lyrics zero
Just flashing Illuminati all over.
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by frederal(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Rubbish. Nice song to nonsense video
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tosin7:

i am a female lyk u. Kalin dat flex shows dat ure a big disgrace 2 d female gender.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by texaco1: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nonso23:

Another fact is that the dude's popularity has dwindled; judging from how his name used to be a household favorite back in 2009 to how most people presently don't even know if he's still into music. HE IS STRUGGLING TO REMAIN RELEVANT.
thank God , some people are beginning to see and speak the truth , this kind of truth is what dbanj fanatical followers don't want to hear ,changing of name or title doesn't make you relevant in show biz , it is all about what you churn out , dbanj has been churning out trash since January the only song that he did worth anything is the last track he did for Hennessy , he is fading fast the sooner he realizes this the beter for him.one point which i have always stressed is that he has the money and connections, getting a good and better producer than don jazzy shouldn't be a problem for him , there are thousands of producers who are 100000% better than don jazzy , all he needs to do is buy songs from good song writers and get a fantastic producer to work with him , he has the market all he needs to do is feed them. all this eja nla, banger lee , whale nla , tiger bush is all rubbish. he better works on his songs fast before people stat calling him dindinrin nla
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by texaco1: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nonso23:
I had a good laugh at that part! grin
It's true though. Most popular musicians (beyonce, katy perry etc) are not great songwriters. They just buy already written hit songs, perform them and make millions while taking the glory at the same time.
D'banj should just do the same or be called didirin nla (i just had to use that)
my brother that is the truth oo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by ahmedoo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
dejijohns: ¤¤Spreads mat¤¤ Waiting 4
#teamDonjazy#
lol
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by telexfree1: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
ikelvin: D'banj I respect u a lot, though am igbo. But u are my best African artiste. U are always killing and murdering it when it comes to videos!!! Nobody can contest with!!! Thumbs up Sir!!! Africa loves u alot cos u are representing us big time!!! May ur progress never slow!!! Ijn!!!

What has being Igbo got to do with liking a song ?
Silly tribalist

1 Like

Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by ikelvin(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
telexfree1:

What has being Igbo got to do with liking a song ?
Silly tribalist
I'm a tribalist for saying my mind and how I feel? Ok u win!!! God bless u
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by naturalwaves: 2:12am On Oct 06, 2013
texaco1:
thank God , some people are beginning to see and speak the truth , this kind of truth is what dbanj fanatical followers don't want to hear ,changing of name or title doesn't make you relevant in show biz , it is all about what you churn out , dbanj has been churning out trash since January the only song that he did worth anything is the last track he did for Hennessy , he is fading fast the sooner he realizes this the beter for him.one point which i have always stressed is that he has the money and connections, getting a good and better producer than don jazzy shouldn't be a problem for him , there are thousands of producers who are 100000% better than don jazzy , all he needs to do is buy songs from good song writers and get a fantastic producer to work with him , he has the market all he needs to do is feed them. all this eja nla, banger lee , whale nla , tiger bush is all rubbish. he better works on his songs fast before people stat calling him dindinrin nla

Dbanj came actively into the music scene in 2004( 9 years ago) and since then, he has been everly consistent and has won everything winnable as a Musical Artiste in Africa except of course, the grammy awards. So, I tell you, he has nothing to prove again to you or to anyone. At the moment, I don't even think he is dwindling because of his success in the last two years which almost surpasses the success he made in the previous 4 years before then. But, if you still insist he is singing trash cos he is being dynamic with his Afro pop style that may not suit you, then, it is only normal cos that is like the 'law of diminishing returns'. How many Nigerian Artiste always cross the 5 year mark of being relevant? Less than 30%. It is 9 years on and the dude is still relevant. I think you need to check the dictionary meaning of that word 'relevant' lest you use it wrongly. I repeat, he has nothing to prove to anyone, dude is just having fun. If you don't like his music, there are so many other Artistes to listen to.
The mere fact that you guys get overly hyperactive anytime he does anything or releases a video is even enough evidence to show that he is still very much relevant. You didn't even make any comment on the video which was the aim of the thread but you could talk off it and spew trash. Bloody hater!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by texaco1: 4:29am On Oct 06, 2013
naturalwaves:

Dbanj came actively into the music scene in 2004( 9 years ago) and since then, he has been everly consistent and has won everything winnable as a Musical Artiste in Africa except of course, the grammy awards. So, I tell you, he has nothing to prove again to you or to anyone. At the moment, I don't even think he is dwindling because of his success in the last two years which almost surpasses the success he made in the previous 4 years before then. But, if you still insist he is singing trash cos he is being dynamic with his Afro pop style that may not suit you, then, it is only normal cos that is like the 'law of diminishing returns'. How many Nigerian Artiste always cross the 5 year mark of being relevant? Less than 30%. It is 9 years on and the dude is still relevant. I think you need to check the dictionary meaning of that word 'relevant' lest you use it wrongly. I repeat, he has nothing to prove to anyone, dude is just having fun. If you don't like his music, there are so many other Artistes to listen to.
The mere fact that you guys get overly hyperactive anytime he does anything or releases a video is even enough evidence to show that he is still very much relevant. You didn't even make any comment on the video which was the aim of the thread but you could talk off it and spew trash. Bloody hater!
so because he has been on top for 9years ,he can start falling abi? Thank God dbanj is smart not to have people like u has his adviser ,don't you know that no matter how good something is it can always be better?you said he has won every award .I won't reply ur insults on me cos I don't trade insults online but one thing I know is that dbanj wants to conquer all but in the process he is losing it all.I have given a constructive advice on how he can do it. The irony of life is even you is fans have started noticing his decline just like you mentioned in ur post. And the only excuse u can give for that he is he has been on top for 9 years so if he falls now there is no wahala.ok oo,God bless dbanj
Re: D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] by tintingz(m): 5:25am On Oct 06, 2013
texaco1: so because he has been on top for 9years ,he can start falling abi? Thank God dbanj is smart not to have people like u has his adviser ,don't you know that no matter how good something is it can always be better?you said he has won every award .I won't reply ur insults on me cos I don't trade insults online but one thing I know is that dbanj wants to conquer all but in the process he is losing it all.I have given a constructive advice on how he can do it. The irony of life is even you is fans have started noticing his decline just like you mentioned in ur post. And the only excuse u can give for that he is he has been on top for 9 years so if he falls now there is no wahala.ok oo,God bless dbanj
For an artiste to be on top for the past 9 years is not an easy thing and not a joke with the countless artiste we have now D'banj is still the artiste that's rated the best artiste in Africa and repping outside Africa.

There are many best artiste in the past just like D'banj where are they now? Where is eedris, faze, wired MC, Eldee(trying), Tony tetuila, olu and tolu maintain, jazman olofin, blackface to name the few...where are all this best artiste we know those days I heard blackface had been signed to a contract am happy for him but will his music hit the wave like he use be in the past? Let watch and see. You think it is easy for artiste to be on top for decades.

The artiste struggling to be on top are 2face and p'square respect to them but hey D'banj has far far left them behind he has won so many awards which 2face and p'square have won too...people are saying D'banj star will die down after he left Mo'hit and Don jazzy but we still see him topping Africa and repping Nigeria, his hit song 'Oliver twist' topped number 2 in UK music chart and you said he's not "relevant"? He has said it before he's just an "Entertainer" you people should see that in him. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTV Video Music Awards 2012: List Of Winners / Pictures From Banky W's Concert / Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.