Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? (667 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Dstar4u(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yesterday while discussing dreams with friends, I heard a lot of dreams that I do not understand at all. So I decide to ask nairalanders to shed light on these.

1. Someone being pursed in the dreams by different things like snake, dog, and violent men. But they never met her, or at times she would turn back and chase them away. What's the meaning, please?

2. Someone being among armed robbers, yahoo boys, and being caught in each dream.

3. When people are rushing out of a building because of danger, he would take someone else bag instead of his. What's the meaning?

4. Being among old school friends, but for one reason or the other, they would leave him there, saying bye-bye to him.

Please help me with the meaning of these dreams.
Thanks
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by badmeat(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
@op,visit the medicine store,ask for anti malaria drugs,if symptoms persists after 3 days,consult ur Doctor
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by stan4b(m): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2013
None of d dreams above is good,especially dream 3 nd 4.

(1) (Reply)

When The Stars In Their Courses Fight For You / Confession Story ( How The Devil Operate In The World ) Part 1 / Five Nigerians Make The List Of Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.