Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? (1032 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams / Can Someone Interprete These Dreams To Me please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Help me interprete the dreams I have been having for some days now.
I always see myself kissing men or coming close to kissing in my dreams. So far they are all men currently in my life except for once when it was somebody I knew when I was very young, around 16. I am not a promiscous person in real life so I don't know why I have these dreams.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by toideve(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
You need a boyfriend
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Greatzeus(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
If you go to sleep feeling highly or very sensual or sexy,you will have dreams like this.It could also be spiritual.Just make sure you pray immediately after such dreams
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Cholls(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
My sister these things happen, and generally mean nothing. people in dreams, however much they might otherwise look and act like people we think we know in this world, just aren't them.

at least no on their aware level. in their dreams, who knows, but how many of us would do in real life what we might in our dreams, and realistically, what are the odds we'd get away with doing so if we did?

a personality in a dream, just isn't the same person as who they are in real life. maybe their doppleganger in some parallel universe, which may actually be where dreams take place.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
sk8er:
Help me interprete the dreams I have been having for some days now.
I always see myself kissing men or coming close to kissing in my dreams. So far they are all men currently in my life except for once when it was somebody I knew when I was very young, around 16. I am not a promiscous person in real life so I don't know why I have these dreams.

As a scientist, I believe that dreams are developed by the brains except in special cases called Revelations!!

You are thinking and always discussing about the possibility of having a BF or any other thing relating to the opposite sex. Either you think of Boys or you discuss about them.

This in turn programes your brain to reflect on it at night when you are sleeping!!

I don't know the solution to give you!!

Get a Boyfriend or quit having Talks about Boys!!

Nothing Spiritual about it!!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
How old are you?

If old enough to have sex and you havent then now is the time.

If you haven't had it in a while, now is the time to

But

I think your platoon commander is the one behind your dreams
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
It's a demonic dream with no meaning whatsoever. Just pray for God to hide you from mischievous demons before going to sleep.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

As a scientist, I believe that dreams are developed by the brains except in special cases called Revelations!!

You are thinking and always discussing about the possibility of having a BF or any other thing relating to the opposite sex. Either you think of Boys or you discuss about them.

This in turn programes your brain to reflect on it at night when you are sleeping!!

I don't know the solution to give you!!

Get a Boyfriend or quit having Talks about Boys!!

Nothing Spiritual about it!!
But I have a boyfriend.....

Thanks for your help.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
How old are you?
If old enough to have sex and you havent then now is the time.
If you haven't had it in a while, now is the time to
But
I think your platoon commander is the one behind your dreams
Lolz funny enough, I haven't seen him in my kissing dreams.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
sk8er:

Lolz
funny enough, I haven't seen him in my kissing dreams.
Please, I'm coming for my kiss this night. kiss
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
sk8er:

Lolz
funny enough, I haven't seen him in my kissing dreams.

Still hiding himself.

Call him
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Still hiding himself.

Call him
I can't.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Please, I'm coming for my kiss this night. kiss
Not going to happen. I don't know you in real life tongue
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
sk8er:

Not going to happen.
I don't know you in real life tongue
Babe.. Trust me... When I kiss you in dream, you'll wake up knowing me.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
lwkmd grin I hear u
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
lwkmd grin I hear u
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
sk8er:

lwkmd grin
I hear u
cool

(1) (Reply)

This Clearly Shows We Follow Pastor Instead Of God / Video Showing Collapse Of Reginers Bible Church Uyo Graphic Content Video / Liberation City By Dr. Chris Okafor Celebrates 14th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.