Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike (16660 Views)

ASUU Leaders Assault Journalists In Minna Over Strike Report / Group Sues ASUU Over Strike / Father Sues ASUU Over Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by otalenu(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Don't tell me nonsense!
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
A scene from [size=48pt]ASUU STRIKE[/size] movie
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by Sike(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Daniluv2k4: i pray it work
For where ?
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by ivcraig(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Quite laudible but it seems like cheap advertisement of his services as a lawyer.
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by IZOSKY: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fazhy: Let's see the outcome.
What do you think that will be the outcome? Nothing will come out of it. Is't not Naija
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by jorrey(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Who pays the Judge, Who Pays ASUU, everything is still on FG, so he should forget it., Because he has just began another strike action with the court because they will strike out the case as if it never existed........(9ja get plenty strikers ehh from ASUU to doctors etc......) Him wan come defend..wu tell am say 9ja needs defenders
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by lertee(f): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Students should stop lazying at home. They should go an learn something good,tailoring,catering,carpentry and many hand creativities. They can learn trade as well.
This government is not ready to listen to the problem. It is a pity.
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by blessingewulonu: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
I pray dat he succeed
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by Chomzy19(f): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lol.. some lawyers sef n attention-seeking, what's his locus standi? Meddlesome interloper!

And I didn't know University Education has bcom one of the Rights of a Nigerian Child...
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by Abeos(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
timwezzb: Why will HE do that
so that u won't bcme a grandpa b4 graduating
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by Abeos(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
E-Light:
A scene from [size=48pt]ASUU STRIKE[/size] movie
u b producer?
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by oluxy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
I like that; let see if it will yield good result.. ASUU and FG are crazy
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by Chomzy19(f): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
lertee: Students should stop lazying at home. They should go an learn something good,tailoring,catering,carpentry and many hand creativities. They can learn trade as well.
This government is not ready to listen to the problem. It is a pity.
My dear students are not lazying at home as U seem to Imagine, N unlike u fink they hv considered all d suggestions above, what u seem to forget is that d time the strike will be called off is UNCERTAIN, so U could pay to learn tailoring as u suggest n after 2 weeks d strike will be called off what will u do then?... N u can't luk for Jobs except is construction cos most employers can't hire someone who might b goin back to school nxt week

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by dekins: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
A good move.So happy that he sued both parties.
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by guvnorade: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
U wan start your own season film. Don't worry we go record am. Hey NANS support this man with tasere money. Charge and bail. Smh
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by dekins: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
I hope this produces a better outcome.
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by guvnorade: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
U wan start your own season film abi. Don't worry we go record am. Hey NANS support this man with tasere money.
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by tayork(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
derespect: They should take necessary actions that will enable them call the strike off. My house rent will soon be due nw...
ℓ☺ℓ u still de think of house rent, pray d landlord wnt tell u to pay for anoda even if it has not due
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by tayork(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
jorrey: Who pays the Judge, Who Pays ASUU, everything is still on FG, so he should forget it., Because he has just began another strike action with the court because they will strike out the case as if it never existed........(9ja get plenty strikers ehh from ASUU to doctors etc......) Him wan come defend..wu tell am say 9ja needs defenders
That was why he was against ASUU more dan FG and he sed lecturer should resume and continue the negotiation so dat not an excuse for Govt to not pay dier money
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by timwezzb(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jessicavizzy: wati dis one dey talk?

My dear I dey talk sai y him go wist him Enegy on ASUU way e no go work!
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by DGREATBISHOP: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
[b][/b] OK NAH
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by timwezzb(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS:

Because he doesn't want you to clock 30 before you. Graduate.

Let's support him in prayers bro.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by timwezzb(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abeos:
so that u won't bcme a grandpa b4 graduating

O his fighting 4 his own sellingFish interest.........
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by kelvin1191(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
i demand that damages be paid to all nigerian students by the federal goverment for trying to ruin our future [/quote]

U must be a joker! Have u done ur SIWESS/INDUSTRIAL TRAINING? If yes, av u been paid the 10k talk more of paying 4 damage. They ar owing some of us for over 5yrs now.
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by richy1473(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
The guy(lawyer)just remind me of that Kenyan lawyer that sued ISRAEL for killing JESUS-CHRIST....they are both CLOWNS.!
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
lurvy: [size=18pt]I think all this people trying to sue ASUU are only trying to seek attention for themselves.
As for me I believe that with Time these Things will surely come to an End.[/size] lipsrsealed

....wen 2034?
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Well done but ah hope it yields result if d judge is not bribed to close d case even bf it begins
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by alexleo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
ennon92: why wouldn't he do that?

You people are just funny. Do you know what an agreement duly signed means to the court? Even FG knows they can't win in this case that's why they ve not sued ASUU. The agreeement was duly signed by FG and ASUU. Both parties have a copy of the signed agreement. A time frame for the implementation was stated in the agreement and FG hhas failed woefully to keep to the agreement and you people are here clapping for an ignorant lawyer who is looking for cheap publicity.
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by sunniest(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
That former president OBJ and his
predecessor Shehu Shagari have been
suggested to handle the negotiation
between ASUU and FG is a welcome
development.But the pertinent question is
that,during their reigns was the education
sector better off?
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by aladon10: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
kennybelle: Another good samaritan has risen to fight 4d Nigerian students, sueing both parties, i hope this leads us somewhere.
it will by God grace that was what I wanted to do well another person have done it........
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Lawyer Sues FG, ASUU Over Strike by Francobaresi(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chomzy19: My dear students are not lazying at home as U seem to Imagine, N unlike u fink they hv considered all d suggestions above, what u seem to forget is that d time the strike will be called off is UNCERTAIN, so U could pay to learn tailoring as u suggest n after 2 weeks d strike will be called off what will u do then?... N u can't luk for Jobs except is construction cos most employers can't hire someone who might b goin back to school nxt week
U are 100% right my dear...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students: What's Your GPA? / OAU Pulls Out Of ASUU, Forms New Union / The Babcock Female Student Involved In The Leaked Sex Video Have Been Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.