Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

"They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV (840 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by coninse: 2:57am On Oct 03, 2013
"They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INd_AUWH-_4

Rivers State Gov. Rotimi Amaechi, provided an exclusive interview with SaharaTV where he discussed the ongoing feud between him and Nigeria's first family. He expressed his respect for first lady, Patience Jonathan, but also mentions the inaccurate role he believes she is playing in politics: "She (Patience Jonathan) tries to insist that I must tell her what I'm doing in government...She is the wife of the President. I can only respect her". Gov. Amaechi also explains the controversy between the Nigerian Governor's Forum and Pres. Goodluck Jonathan. He notes that "We governors are change agents. We can work with the President tomorrow but we must see a change agenda from him". The relationship between President Jonathan and Gov. Amaechi began deteriorating since early 2013 because of Gov. Amaechi's personal political ambitions.

Culled from Sahara reporters ---( http://saharareporters.com/video/they-want-kill-me-sound-gov-rotimi-amaechi )
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by Dpeacemaker101: 3:01am On Oct 03, 2013
Amaechi no be today when don dey hear all these your noise. Abeg go rest
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 03, 2013
News from Mr Amaechi is starting to get boring.
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by MayorofLagos(m): 4:43am On Oct 03, 2013
Amaechi need to go sit his a..s s down and govern. So what if they kill am? Politics in Africa is about bloodshed, this is not Europe or America where they spit grammar on each other face. Baboon and dog are waiting in the wings for 2015. This is opportunity for him to resign if he is concerned about saving his neck. otuocha! lipsrsealed
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by best2013: 4:57am On Oct 03, 2013
jonathan is a foolish man,let him kill ameachi and see what will happen in this country.
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by Leebeedo(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2013
best2013: jonathan is a foolish man,let him kill ameachi and see what will happen in this country.

Mr. Man go and sit down, we've experienced worse issues.
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2013
They promised to make nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. Unfortunately Amechi chose to be one of their tool.
Amechi you are more of a green snake in green grass now and has lost face totally. In Japan, people in your category commit suicide to save face. Dont wait for any GEJ to do it for you, go hang your confused self please.
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by spenca: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2013
Same old thing
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2013
Ameachi why r u cryin everywhere u go?
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by DuduNegro: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2013
I dont know what to say here, this is shocking! What makes him think they want to kill him?
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by carsprayer: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2013
ameachi dnt worry James ibori is waiting for u
Re: "They Want To Kill Me" - Sound Off With Gov. Rotimi Amaechi On Sahara TV by bloggernaija: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
They promised to make nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. Unfortunately Amechi chose to be one of their tool.
Amechi you are more of a green snake in green grass now and has lost face totally. In Japan, people in your category commit suicide to save face. Dont wait for any GEJ to do it for you, go hang your confused self please.

More like an amateur president making the country ungovernable for himself.
Bumbling and fumbling from one controversy to another.

(1) (Reply)

US Army Trains Niger Republic Soldiers On Boko Haram, Nigeria Abandoned? / Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains / Borno Women Protest Continued Detention Of Their Husbands, Sons By The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.