Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains (876 Views)

A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly / What Does Phcn Do With Monthly Payments?!! / Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? (2) (3) (4)

Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains by bigass(f): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
i dont why anytime it rains PHCN takes light
Is this the international best practice?
does this happen everywhere in the world?
Re: Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nah.. It's a precautionary motive since we have so many dead electric poles in Naija, so in case an electric pole falls people won't die grin grin
Re: Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains by Tapout(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lol..op werz ur location? .....
I say in ph ,they took d light here abt 20mins after it started raining smiley

They've brought it back sha cheesy
Re: Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains by Tolexander: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
In my own location, it seems the PHCN officers think the rain will soak the cables and prevent the flow of electric energy.

Before it rains, they will off the light and restore it after 2 days when the water on the cables have been totally drained by sunlight and if rain falls with the 2 days, the next draining days counting will start after the rain.
Re: Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains by Brimmie(m): 2:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Naah.. Not in Oshogbo!
Re: Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains by felifeli: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2013
bigass: i dont why anytime it rains PHCN takes light
Is this the international best practice?
does this happen everywhere in the world?
Yes na; you bigass. You want rain to beat their light?

Chime Finally Sends Wife Out Of Govt House / Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed / $250m Bribery Claim: Lamido Lied Against Me – Jonathan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7