Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Unemployed Nairaland Members - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Nairaland Members (485 Views)

Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed Nairaland Members by Ekestar(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2013
God bless us the unemployed Nigerian youths.According to my dictionary,unemployment is a situation where people who are willing,able,qualified and healthy are not working.This is the situation we the Nigerian youths have found our selves,and there is no hope on when the condition will improve.Looking at the number of graduates our institutions turn out yearly,our country have failed us.When I wake up sometime,the first thing that will strike me is the fact that I am unemployed.I have struggled to graduate financially,its true,I served my nation in the one year mandatory national youth service corps.Now the next thing is to work and contribute my quota to national development,but the work is nowhere to be found,except for some Nigerians from elites background.We the youths are helpless and we are begining to lose faith in this country.I suggest that an urgent step should be taken to avoid unprecedented chaos in this nation,I am just advising.They said that we should be self employed,as good as it sounds,can one be self employed without little money in the pocket,unless you mean that we should become professional beggers.This days every graduate want to enter military,even those without the physical ability,this is the effect of unemployment.In those days,how many graduates would want to enter military?The number was always very few,and if you ever desire it,certainly you are 100% sure of being taken.
Our country is 53yrs old,at this age we as a country ought to have achieved progress in all the sectors of our economy but the reverse is the situation.
In Nigeria today nothing is working,oh yes, we hear in the pages of national news papers of progress here and there but still the transformation has not manifested physically.
My question is what is the way forward?
I personally thinks that diversification of our economy is a key to ending this problems.States should be encouraged and allowed to extract whatever resources they have.Our police should be decentralised to state government.Also our Local government empowered as the third tier of government with full political and financial autonomy
Add your own opinion on the way forward.
Written by OFOR THEOPHILUS EKEZIE
Re: Unemployed Nairaland Members by joshadesanya: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1463216/kick-against-unjust-practices-icsl

A must read for job seekers.
Some organizations are just out there to take advantage of ur lack of employment by turning you to slaves.

(1) (Reply)

Chartered Accountant Needed In A Construction Company With Sites In Oshogbo / Post-nysc / Very Urgent Vacancy: (brand Marketing And Communication Industry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.