Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Lets Help The Mods Clean Up The Politics Section - Confession Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Help The Mods Clean Up The Politics Section - Confession Thread (401 Views)

The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help The Mods Clean Up The Politics Section - Confession Thread by nduchucks: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2013
Despite the efforts by the moderators of this section to return sanity, patrols have resorted to registering multiple userids to circumvent bans, and to hide participate in bigotry. The result is the hijacking of politics section by riffraffs, bigots, and childish/ignorant kids.

The Admin has been kind enough to implement a "Deactivate" account feature which enables offenders to deactivate such accounts. Lets use this thread to come clean.

List all your IDs which have been deactivated and post the only one you'll use.

I'd recommend that in say, 2 weeks, the supermods should provide the moderators of this section with IDs which access this site via the same IP address. 99% of those IDs will be owned by the same person. With this tool, the mods can do the rest.

I'd start, but I've never posed in the politics section with any other ID but ndu_chucks.

Lets hee how brave you folks are.

If the mods would think outside the box momentarily, they'd sticky this thread for a few days.

(1) (Reply)

3 Suspected Cultists Arrested Over Murder / 13 Facts About Nigeria You Should Know / Which Should Be Scrapped? Tokunbo Cars Or Tokunbo Aircrafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.