Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Isn't This Amazing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isn't This Amazing (2328 Views)

Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? / Wow! Check This Amazing Calculation About Your Age And Surahs 114. / Tithing: Isn't This Passage In Hebrews Clear Enough On This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This Amazing by Toshibasexy(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2013
i couldn't believe that this picture is real after seeing a ram with four horns on my friend's phone so i took a stroll out to a market that is called mandate market around yebumot hotel in ilorin nd saw it with my own eyes so i decided to share the picture with u guys.

A question for u guys;
What will u do the if u are the owner of this ram the first time u discovered the ram was growing four horns?
As for me i'll run away

Re: Isn't This Amazing by Toshibasexy(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2013
this is a sign to u guys that don't bliv that GOD exist.
Re: Isn't This Amazing by turnstoner(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2013
Toshibasexy: this is a sign to u guys that don't bliv that GOD exist.

How does a mistake show that God exists?

Did you do any science at all or were you busy singing praises unto the lord in school?
Re: Isn't This Amazing by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2013
End Time Ram
Re: Isn't This Amazing by okeyxyz(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2013
turnstoner:

Did you do any science at all or were you busy singing praises unto the lord in school?

grin grin grin Bros, He was busy singing praises to God.

How people just make make a boast of their ignorance. Next, he'll be thanking God for some unfortunate conjoined twins.
Re: Isn't This Amazing by kindy86: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2013
i go kil am troway d head
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Toshibasexy(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2013
turnstoner:

Could u pls make a replica of this ram when u said it's just a mistake nd it is a mistake made by who?
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Toshibasexy(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2013
okeyxyz:

grin grin grin Bros, He was busy singing praises to God.

How people just make make a boast of their ignorance. Next, he'll be thanking God for some unfortunate conjoined twins.
who's the creator of those twins? When u said it has nothing to do with GOD
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Toshibasexy(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: End Time Ram
yes oo i fear when i first saw this ram
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Toshibasexy(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2013
kindy86: i go kil am troway d head
na mouth u just dey make u won't even buy it
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Lordave: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2013
Toshibasexy: who's the creator of those twins? When u said it has nothing to do with GOD
your ignorance alone can quench the wild fires of California.
Re: Isn't This Amazing by turnstoner(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Toshibasexy:
Could u pls make a replica of this ram when u said it's just a mistake nd it is a mistake made by who?

Oh ho ho!

So God makes mistakes now, eh?
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
one of the beasts mentioned in the book of revelations, or is it daniel ---- you know, the one with numerous horns.
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
*yawns* another ignorant god buttlicker.
the answer is always goddidit instead of them to dedicate their time to study and find answers,
they'r busy lazying around associating everything to god that they r not sure exists.

*exits thread*
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Toshibasexy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
turnstoner:

Oh ho ho!

i just they laugh them so na 4 their mouth fit say am say GOD makes mistake, some people will be burnt right here on earth b4 reaching hell
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Ninilowo(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Self defence thingz.
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Tuntheycr7: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
The extra horns cud b as a result of a abnormal growth. I believed there was excessive secreation of a particular hormones responsible for the growth of the horns. Bt i still aprci8s God works coz he created everytin
Re: Isn't This Amazing by stephano100(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Wonders of nature
Re: Isn't This Amazing by kliverpool(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2013
This is what makes headline in some country. CNN.discovery channel or even guiness book of records.why not make a video and up load it to youtub?
Re: Isn't This Amazing by generalcyruss(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2013
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Re: Isn't This Amazing by olahero(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
turnstoner:

Oh ho ho!

He dare NOT to said so, it's a sign which show GOD DOES AS HE WISH, @op where are u livin in Ilorin?
Re: Isn't This Amazing by Toshibasexy(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2013
i live around olorunshogo

(1) (Reply)

Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus / Uk-based Pastor, Fola Sola-alade Quits RCCG Trinity Chapel After 20 Years / Beware Of Contaminated Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.