Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus (2321 Views)

Pastor Performs Sex Deliverance On Church Members Wives / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Drop a prayer request n get a prophetic declaration... I can feel the anointing of God in every word I post here... U can tap from it n get healed or delivered today... If u are not born again u can also be led to Christ on this PLATFORM if only u believe... GOD IS DOING ALOT THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA THIS SEASON FOR A REASON... NO TIME TO WASTE... THE GOSPEL MUST GO ROUND THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF TIME... And please post ur testimonies the moment u get one because miracles are bound to happen on the platform if only u believe
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Christianity is not Just in word buh also in POWER... PSALM 107:20....He sent forth his word n it healed n delivered them
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by MizMyColi(f): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2015
smiley
I don't need healing or deliverance.

I just need specific, direct and personal words that addresses my present state of mind, that'd lift my spirit.

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

I hope it's not off topic.
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by Nairalander01: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Nice concept I hope to see this grow into an avenue where men enjoy close and intimate relationship with God cool
I pray there will be no seed sowing as it grows lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley
I don't need healing or deliverance.

I just need specific, direct and personal words that addresses my present state of mind, that'd lift my spirit.

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

I hope it's not off topic.
.... What's your present state of mind... Be specific so that I will know the right word to pull from the bible that will uplift ur spirit
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by MizMyColi(f): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
berepiki:
.... What's your present state of mind... Be specific so that I will know the right word to pull from the bible that will uplift ur spirit

smiley
Never mind.

I thought God will minister that to you, the moment I made the request.

I'm fine.
The life giving spirit within fills me with joy and peace.
It gets easier.
smiley
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by AdeniyiA(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2015
@berepiki,
join me in praying for divine favour, guidance and direction on those areas I Have in mind...
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by ibrofire(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
I desperately need a job,if God would grant me heart desire,i vow to serve him all my life! pls pray with me thank u.
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by bauer00: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
am doing something i hate but i cant just stop
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by Keziehenry(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
i just need a gud job n divine healing from God.
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by mumumugu(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Never mind.

I'm fine.
It gets easier.
smiley

lwtmb.....
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by MizMyColi(f): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
mumumugu:

lwtmb.....

Beht Why?grin
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by mumumugu(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Beht Why?grin

the spirit didnt tell him your problems
you didnt tell him too

so how does he deliver?

1 Like

Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by MizMyColi(f): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
mumumugu:

the spirit didnt tell him your problems
you didnt tell him too

so how does he deliver?

cheesy

I don't know.
I just thought to give it a go again.

Early 2014, 2nd Jan precisely, there was a similar thread on fb, "make a request for a prophetic word"
It was opened by someone I could trust.
I cried into the new year, I was sad and depressed.

I just said something similar to what I told the OP.

A white lady who knew zippo about me replied.
I was wowed at the accuracy.

I sense the OP's being overzealous though.
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by Epimetheus(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
berepiki:
Drop a prayer request n get a prophetic declaration... I can feel the anointing of God in every word I post here... U can tap from it n get healed or delivered today... If u are not born again u can also be led to Christ on this PLATFORM if only u believe... GOD IS DOING ALOT THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA THIS SEASON FOR A REASON... NO TIME TO WASTE... THE GOSPEL MUST GO ROUND THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF TIME... And please post ur testimonies the moment u get one because miracles are bound to happen on the platform if only u believe

Chai! Naija people. You wan come open shop for here too?
You guys just love to feed on people's need to believe, their search for hope and direction.
How come you no get the message of wetin dey worry the other poster nah. Spirit no tell you?

1 Like

Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Never mind.

I'm fine.
It gets easier.
smiley
... Sorry this thread is different...itx not meant to prophesy n read people's minds... Itx meant to heal n deliver people from the problems they are willing to share... So u can try another thread... Thanks
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Epimetheus:

Chai! Naija people. You wan come open shop for here too?
You guys just love to feed on people's need to believe, their search for hope and direction.
How come you no get the message of wetin dey worry the other poster nah. Spirit no tell you?
...itx not everything u joke with... If u play with fire it will burn u... Be warned
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nairalander01:
Nice concept I hope to see this grow into an avenue where men enjoy close and intimate relationship with God cool
... Don't be skeptic... Itx a thread meant to bless lives... And not to generate funds
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
AdeniyiA:
@berepiki,
join me in praying for divine favour, guidance and direction on those areas I Have in mind...
...Favor only comes when there's God's presence, and God's presence will be available for u wen u humble n submit urself to God..Read PSALM 44:3.. U can host God's presence if u maintain a steady relationship with him even WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN NEED of anything ... GOD should not be treated like an atm... U only go there wen u'r in need... THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION: I decree in the name of JESUS, let grace rest upon u to have a steady relationship with God... Let ur ears be open to divine counsel n let ur heart hearken to divine leading Now... In Jesus Name AMEN... Believe this prayer n u will see remarkable result... Don't forget to testify

1 Like

Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
ibrofire:
I desperately need a job,if God would grant me heart desire,i vow to serve him all my life! pls pray with me thank u.
.... SEEK God's Kingdom n righteousness first and all u need will be added unto U.. MATT 6:33... So stop saying "if God grant me my heart desire, I vow to serve him all my life"...Do ur part first then God will do his own... NOTE: God is the CONSTANT and u ar the variable... Everyfin depends on the step u take...Something must ascend from earth(evaporation) for something to descend from Heaven (rain)...Follow Principles...THE PROPHETIC DECREE: Take Grace to serve God all the days of ur life... IN JESUS NAME... AND AS U DO SO IN 7Days LET UR HEART DESIRE N JOB dt falls in line with God's will LOCATE U IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
A word sent to one person can help more than million people dt believes in it... There's power in these words even me am blessed by it...any one can drink from the well of salvation... Some will look at it and pass by... While some will draw from it n get refreshed... The question is are u willing... There's literal Fire here to heal, deliver n solve other issues... Like the pool of Bethesda, the water is stired.. JOHN 5:1-9...anything can be melted by God's power... U can even stand in for a relative with cancer, HIV, SS-genotype or any kind of problem... Don't be distracted by some agents of the devil dt will discredit this thread...This Thread is not to see vision for you but to bless u richly by the power of God IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
bauer00:
am doing something i hate but i cant just stop
... BE SPECIFIC... UR TESTIMONY CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE... DON'T BE SHY ABOUT IT because IT WILL BE HISTORY AFTER TODAY... UR FREEDOM is sure... I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY... FOR 10YEARS now, am enjoying freedom from sex n mastOREbation by the grace of God... I started abstaining since 2005...2cor5:17...Ur past is History... GOD has forgotten it.. Only ignorant men will keep remembering ur sins for u.. So be bold n be ready for a new life in Christ... So wat are u addicted to?
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Keziehenry:
i just need a gud job n divine healing from God.
... As for the Job take the counsel n prophetic declaration I gave to IBROFIRE, it applies to all Job seekers... Believe the prophetic declaration n follow the instruction... As for the healing, wat is the issue??... Name ur challenge so that we can place Dt name( be it cancer) side by side with the name of JESUS...Read Phil. 2:9-10
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by Epimetheus(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
berepiki:
...itx not everything u joke with... If u play with fire it will burn u... Be warned

For real? You serious o!
Now let me tell you what religious zealots like you are doing that is making the world a worse place.
You tell people to apply faith instead of wisdom. I see you mentioned curing cancer and hiv. I lost a dear relative to such fvckery.
There's a reason why God gave us a head with brains. If he wanted to make all decisions for us, he wouldn't have bothered. There are hospitals there for healing, so please if you have hiv, don't stop using drugs because someone here claims you should just believe and you are healed.
The mistake most Christians make is to believe their healing or blessings are with another man who says he is more in touch with God.
You may have good intentions, but beware those who end up suffering from your actions.
As for your threat of me getting burnt, this makes me even question your honesty more. Most charlatans bristle at any form of perceived challenge of their authenticity. A healer threatening to burn with fire - nice paradox

1 Like

Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Epimetheus:

For real? You serious o!
Now let me tell you what religious zealots like you are doing that is making the world a worse place.
You tell people to apply faith instead of wisdom. I see you mentioned curing cancer and hiv. I lost a dear relative to such fvckery.
There's a reason why God gave us a head with brains. If he wanted to make all decisions for us, he wouldn't have bothered. There are hospitals there for healing, so please if you have hiv, don't stop using drugs because someone here claims you should just believe and you are healed.
The mistake most Christians make is to believe their healing or blessings are with another man who says he is more in touch with God.
You may have good intentions, but beware those who end up suffering from your actions.
As for your threat of me getting burnt, this makes me even question your honesty more. Most charlatans bristle at any form of perceived challenge of their authenticity. A healer threatening to burn with fire - nice paradox
... The power of God is like a moving train... U don't stand against it... Fire can cook food for u to eat.. Buh u don't play with fire... Nobody said they should stay away from hospitals... U are underestimating the power of God n itx dangerous path to tread ... If u don't believe in miracles don't come here n discourage others... The devil is pushing u to danger n u ar allowing him... Be warned... By default an electric current shocks...that same current gives light...Please don't be a hindrance to what God is doing here...Jesus did alot of miracles even the disciples... As believers we can also do the same by the power of God... I pray u learn... If u ar nt born again please accept Jesus today... He loves u jxt the way you are.... U are so precious to Him... He died for u... This thread can transform people like u.. I pray u yield.. In Jesus Name AMEN
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Epimetheus:

For real? You serious o!
.... Note : without faith itx impossible to please God... Heb. 11:6...it takes faith to even have wisdom let alone to use it... JESUS IS THE WISDOM OF God.... 1cor.1:24...u lack knowledge if not u won't talk like this... Do you even believe in the bible sef... Please if u don't start believing now... The bible is the manual for the human race... This is not about religion but a revelation you must have

1 Like

Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by jnrbayano(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nairalander01:

Unu ga-egbukwa mmadu in this Nairaland.

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by sholay2011(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
berepiki:
Nice thread.

My request is I desire sound health. I desire divine healing. In Jesus name...amen.
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2015
sholay2011:

Nice thread.

My request is I desire sound health. I desire divine healing. In Jesus name...amen.
...are u ill(if yes be specific) or u don't want to be ill at all?
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by Keziehenry(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
I want God to heal of abdominal pains n grant me a good job.
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Berepiki, join me in prayer for a healing of this thorn in my flesh.
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Keziehenry:
I want God to heal of abdominal pains n grant me a good job.
... I place abdominal pain side by side with the name of JESUS....This moment it is gone in Jesus Name... Read Rom8 :11...hold ur abdomen n speak that scripture... The pain will stop immediately by the power of God... As for Job follow the instructions I gave jnrbayano

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Physical And Spiritual Consequence Of Multiple Sex Partner / The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.